What's new

Local Muslims Outraged By Card Depicting Muslim Girl Doll Terrorist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a little unreasonable for Muslims to expect that non Muslims will remain free from biases when there are monthly bombings done by Muslims in the name of their religion or when Muslims are running shariah zones in UK and anjem chowdhary is getting europe wide press coverage.

Be the change you want to see.

I understand your point but this is still in bad taste. Not justifiable.

Makes me sad to be honest. They shouldn't use kids stuff like dolls to make a political point.

I understand your point but this is still in bad taste. Not justifiable.

Makes me sad to be honest. They shouldn't use kids stuff like dolls to make a political point.

Thats the point. Its no longer a political point. "Muslims are terrorists and evil" is entering popular culture all over the world.

And Muslims majorly still refuse to believe that they are doing something wrong or are responsible for it.

EDIT: Since most well read Pakistani's are unable to comprehend the meaning of the first line of my post, i have added quotes. Hopefully now they would understand better.

who will buy such product, very fail way, it will be flop idea and marketting

Having shot at trolling, you need to be troled back, hence.

What's up with your muslim looking dolls drinking CAMEL URINE ???

Let me show you real thing 'Indian cult kills children for goddess'

You may impress the Muslims, who like to search and believe in out of Quran Islam.

I will not be surprised, if tomorrow you find some so called Muslim sect. considering horse urine/**** as holy.

Since when Doll become Muslim???

I am surprise to see this classification.. Muslim Doll, Muslim Cow, Muslism lamb.. etc.. :P

this is how Islam is perceived in America. unlike England, Muslims cannot impose their views in US. US will one day call Islam as not a religion and classify Muslims as criminals.

Oh boy your Dream come True but worry not my Hindu friend Islam will survive without the American approval :omghaha:You should worry about your own religion and leave Islam alone.

Let me show you real thing 'Indian cult kills children for goddess'

You may impress the Muslims, who like to search and believe in out of Quran Islam.

I will not be surprised, if tomorrow you find some so called Muslim sect. considering horse urine/**** as holy.

As you yourself mentioned he was cult, not a mainstream Hindoo so , your argument goes down the drain.And let's agree to not to get drawn into religious mud slinging, I just answered that troll post, otherwise I have whole lot of bookmarked links to make you run away, just stop it here.

Thats the point. Its no longer a political point. Muslims are terrorists and evil is entering popular culture all over the world.

And Muslims majorly still refuse to believe that they are doing something wrong or are responsible for it.

BUll **** Majority of the Muslims condemn terrorist and their sympathizers every given day but for obvious reason selective media and people like you cant hear or see that part.

If you are talking about the Americans More Americans dont trust their own government then they have problem with Muslims. beside if i were to go by your logic every Indian Hindu male is gay dont believe me look it up on American TV shows.

Are you telling me since Americans think Indian males are Gay is that true should we all believe it?

Wonder if the card is a "made in china" product.

Muslim traditional clothing, seems to have been stereotyped to be seeen as extremists with bombs strapped to thier bodies.

A planeful of people would pee in their pants if a couple of traditionally dressed Muslims board the plane. Though one can argue that thats a major bias but the prevailing circumstances with regards to Islamic regions and countries which are in turmoil and the hate spewed from both sides, plus the general belief that all Non Muslims be it Western christians, Jews, Hindus or Buddhists are enemies of Islam does give a sourse to this bias.

plus the general belief that all Non Muslims be it Western christians, Jews, Hindus or Buddhists are enemies of Islam does give a sourse to this bias.

Do you know the meaning of "Kaafir" but still they will emphatically claim that their faith is how tolerant and peaceful and hence they deserve to be treated by other religions in same peaceful and tolerant way.blah blah.......

BUll **** Majority of the Muslims condemn terrorist and their sympathizers every given day but for obvious reason selective media and people like you cant hear or see that part.

If you are talking about the Americans More Americans dont trust their own government then they have problem with Muslims. beside if i were to go by your logic every Indian Hindu male is gay dont believe me look it up on American TV shows.

Are you telling me since Americans think Indian males are Gay is that true should we all believe it?

It sure is not coming across mate.
The people shouting allahu akbar before blowing up people on every continent are louder.

And thus it is becoming ingrained in people's minds.

It sure is not coming across mate.
The people shouting allahu akbar before blowing up people on every continent are louder.

And thus it is becoming ingrained in people's minds.

TV that promotes and and create hatred towards Muslims is also showing same audience that Indian males either confused (Gay or Not)or out right Gay nothing in between . If i were to listen and believe that media every Indian Male is either confused or Gay you didn't answer that?

But here is the part Arabs can explain to you sine in their eyes in a infidel as why house of Saud invest in Fox?

TV that promotes and and create hatred towards Muslims is also showing same audience that Indian males either confused (Gay or Not)or out right Gay nothing in between . If i were to listen and believe that media every Indian Male is either confused or Gay you didn't answer that?

But here is the part Arabs can explain to you sine in their eyes in a infidel as why house of Saud invest in Fox?

Instead of blaming it all on propaganda , you must be cursing radicals of your religion , who are earning bad name for your faith.

No religion advocates to kill the people who are alien to their's, but your's does so.

No religion promises heaven after you take innocent lives.

And regarding your gay story I can only say that I have never seen or heard , what you are claiming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom