What's new

Local Muslims Outraged By Card Depicting Muslim Girl Doll Terrorist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toysrus shop in Sharjah carries a book that says ''evolution is a western myth created to keep kids away from islam'' - this book is for small children. It teaches them from childhood that west is out to get them, that science is a western conspiracy.

THAT is more dangerous than a joke in admittedly very poor taste. But these are pretty common and accepted in the middle east and hence not news.

Both are western stores and the book is not HATE speech unless it goes on to say something worse.

Hate speech laws are one of the only things that limit free speech.

Tell me more about how Hindus burn Christians and how women that get raped are at fault for being outside of their house and dressing scantily. Oh and yes do tell us more about how Brahmins are better than ordinary Indian folk and how cow **** can heal cancer. I'm listening.

Tell me more about how Hindus burn Christians and how women that get raped are at fault for being outside of their house and dressing scantily. Oh and yes do tell us more about how Brahmins are better than ordinary Indian folk and how cow **** can heal cancer. I'm listening.

Welcome to PDF:cheers:

Ahmed Rehab, Executive Director of the Chicago chapter of the Council on American Islamic Relations, calls it moronic and says it feeds stereotypes.
Seems accurate to me. Compare with this video:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats the point. Its no longer a political point. Muslims are terrorists and evil is entering popular culture all over the world.

And Muslims majorly still refuse to believe that they are doing something wrong or are responsible for it.

Indians are terrorists and they are expendable, which is also why we have a nuclear arsenal, to keep ignorant spics like you at bay. Let me make something clear to you. 30 years from now (if cancer doesn't get to you before that) you're going to look back at the thousands of hours you spent online spreading hate against other people and realize that if you'd focused on correcting India's feral disregard for women, your daughter wouldn't have had to suffer 4 hours of agonizing rape at the hands of 5 dalits. [That is considering you are sterile enough to reproduce - unlike most other internet warriors]

Tell me more about how Hindus burn Christians
AFP: Protesters burn Christian homes in Pakistan

Though I don't say these things don't occurr in India, but 99% population is averse to it and condemns it at highest of our pitch.

how women that get raped are at fault for being outside of their house and dressing scantily.
Don' you cover your women from head to toe in that black gown.
And as far as rape is concerned , 50 countries provide transparent data about it and those are listed here.India' ranking is at bottom 5 or 10.
Rape statistics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And what do you say about pedophile in Islam, where not even kids are spared.

Islam and Pedophilia - WikiIslam
Oh and yes do tell us more about how Brahmins are better than ordinary Indian
How do you consider Pathans better than ahmadies ??

folk and how cow **** can heal cancer. I'm listening.

How do you think camel urine helps you guys cure hepatitis.

Islam Question and Answer - The benefits of drinking camel urine

Thats the point. Its no longer a political point. Muslims are terrorists and evil is entering popular culture all over the world.
In all fairness, one should point out that the word "Muslim" never appears on the doll's packaging and plenty of non-Muslim women wear headscarves. But CAIR did not hesitate to make the association that a female suicide bomber can only be a Muslim!

In soccer (football to Pakistanis) this is called, "Scoring an own goal", yes?

AFP: Protesters burn Christian homes in Pakistan

Though I don't say these things don't occurr in India, but 99% population is averse to it and condemns it at highest of our pitch.

Don' you cover your women from head to toe in that black gown.
And as far as rape is concerned , 50 countries provide transparent data about it and those are listed here.India' ranking is at bottom 5 or 10.
Rape statistics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How do you consider Pathans better than ahmadies ??

How do you think camel urine helps you guys cure hepatitis.

Islam Question and Answer - The benefits of drinking camel urine

You wasted twenty minutes of your life researching for a hate post on pdf. :laughcry::omghaha: Now tell me more about how you spend your day wanking off to gay **** and are having trouble finding a decent, well-paying job.

You wasted twenty minutes of your life researching for a hate post on pdf. :laughcry::omghaha: Now tell me more about how you spend your day wanking off to gay **** and are having trouble finding a decent, well-paying job.
I thought you were just asking to be whooped.:lol:
Losers like you can't argue with arguments ??
I earn more than your whole comming generations will ever dream to earn.;)

Troll from now onward you are added in my ignore list.

It's an isolated case. Though it does remind me of the Hindu cow urine drinking doll I saw at a local store here. These are just local cases...

and i saw a fool becoming a think tank here...the rest of them are good... this is just an isolated case perhaps..:meeting:

Quite fun going out here, from the one idiot who is think tank who started by a cow ****, then camel's, then horse's. And a new born ignorant trolling here.
Muslims have to blame themselves for being in the spotlight. It was a just a doll with headscarves. Even Christian nuns and women's wear headscarves.
Did they protest? Whats with Muslims in western countries and problems? If they had specifically mentioned, an religion name, its bound to be condemned. Whats the case here?

Having shot at trolling, you need to be troled back, hence.

What's up with your muslim looking dolls drinking CAMEL URINE ???

Muslims don't drink that but Hindus drink heavy cow urine the urea is coated all inside your intestines and throat, so the shop keepers made a doll of that where you pull the string and the drinking action began.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom