What's new

Local Muslims Outraged By Card Depicting Muslim Girl Doll Terrorist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I showed you a mirror ???

There is no comparison between your ilk's gowmutra way, no Muslims drink any type of urine that is strictly a Hindu trait. Do you really want a Think Tank to lecture you on your cow urine consumption ways? There are photos, videos, and articles all over the web, in fact it's a popular soft drink in India :omghaha:

TOLL TANK :lol: use the link I provided you .:lol:

It seems either you have run out of arguments :cheesy:
or are too drunk on Camel urine.

Forget abt camel urine dude.. ur shashtri even drank his own urine..

Stop spawning out of your back side.:lol:

And stop talking from your backside... google it... or what about Morarji Desai? also muslims dont drink camel urine...we have meds for tht.. while indian hindus are launching cow cola?

There is no comparison between your ilk's gowmutra way, no Muslims drink any type of urine that is strictly a Hindu trait. Do you really want a Think Tank to lecture you on your cow urine consumption ways? There are photos, videos, and articles all over the web, in fact it's a popular soft drink in India :omghaha:

Requestung @mods @WebMaster @godfather of pdfs to promote A1Kid fro jr TT to senior TT. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
So from doll it drains down to urine.

Reward goes to Pakistani member who started this. :pakistan:

I agree its very offensive,but not surprising.Especially women shouldn't be represented like this.

Ehh!! What a substandard discussion!! :undecided:Wondering how the thread is still open. Time for me to take a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom