What's new

Lockheed Martin Pays Tribute To PAF F-16 Achievements !

Thats perposturous. 70 percent is too much...
pdf people lie with such confidence, then proceed to prove the truth of their lie by saying: "I should know cuz I am an insider"

At Lockheed Martin total percentage of non-whites is 26%

Untitled.jpg

not PDF people, only indians including who are ashamed to be recognized as indians and pose as Pakistanis

pdf people lie with such confidence, then proceed to prove the truth of their lie by saying: "I should know cuz I am an insider"

View attachment 582532

View attachment 582532
This is only their employees. Most firms in the US hire IT workers as contractors and are not considered employees or counted as such. I know in Toyota for example, most of the IT people were in fact Indians on work visas, working for companies like infosys etc and were contractors. I would say maybe 50% as a rough guess. However, that is only in one department. There numbers in every other department was perhaps just 5%

Can you cite an example of this please? I'd be surprised as heck if such a thing ever happened.
he may or may not be talking nonsense, but there is an indian male here who in the beginning joined as an Israeli female

ask @jamahir who I suspect fancied "her" on the very first day :omghaha:

he may or may not be talking nonsense, but there is an indian male here who in the beginning joined as an Israeli female

ask @jamahir who I suspect fancied "her" on the very first day :omghaha:

Well no, I was just giving "her" a nice welcome. I was curious about her. After all, it is not often that Israeli females join PDF.

Back
Top Bottom