What's new

Lockheed Martin Pays Tribute To PAF F-16 Achievements !

What is tribute giving in this? They used a picture that accidentally contained our flag, and that's it. Misleading thread title, seems like.
Oh a company like LM just used a random picture of an F-16 which they produced 27 years ago and which was transferred to the operator 5 years earlier and as you put it, ACCIDENTALLY contained our flag.
Well, since you had to make a statement, let me tell you how these things operate.
Toyota would have something like the Lexus, Land cruiser or Prado on their website rather than an 80s Corolla, unless the latter recently achieved some milestone, similarly a company like LM would be boasting about their SR-72. F-22 , F-21 or even Block-60 or 52.....but hey they just decided to post a picture of a jet which they no longer make. :disagree:

Oh a company like LM just used a random picture of an F-16 which they produced 27 years ago and which was transferred to the operator 5 years earlier and as you put it, ACCIDENTALLY contained our flag.
Well, since you had to make a statement, let me tell you how these things operate.
Toyota would have something like the Lexus, Land cruiser or Prado on their website rather than an 80s Corolla, unless the latter recently achieved some milestone, similarly a company like LM would be boasting about their SR-72. F-22 , F-21 or even Block-60 or 52.....but hey they just decided to post a picture of a jet which they no longer make. :disagree:
Windy bro, come on, it's just Instagram. I also post my childhood photos on Facebook... No big deal. Just old stuf

The subject aircraft heading for the Parade Venue for The Pakistan Day Fly Past Last Year.

30740150_2094557040573033_6695834992053846016_o.jpg

What is tribute giving in this? They used a picture that accidentally contained our flag, and that's it. Misleading thread title, seems like.

True. Not a big deal. But how often do you see international sources sharing such pictures of Pakistani vipers? Warrants a thread imho.

Hi Lockheed, Since you love us and everything, how about you give us a crack at some of that F-15EX you been whoring around South Asia. Wouldn't mind the F-16V/F-20 either. Ta!

Hi Lockheed, Since you love us and everything, how about you give us a crack at some of that F-15EX you been whoring around South Asia. Wouldn't mind the F-16V/F-20 either. Ta!
Boeing makes F15s not Lockheed.

F-20 Tigershark was Northrop's advanced version of the venerable F-5 back in the early 80s.
I think you meant F-21

Last edited:
When you enter LM Fort Worth in the main entrance you will see the shield of paf presented to LM , the only airforce shield to be part of display at the time 2013ish
Do you have any picture of that entrance or shield???

I know its just a pipe dream but imagine getting the F21. For one, it would solve the issue of aerially refueling our Vipers.

Back
Top Bottom