Status
Not open for further replies.
Men's Synchronised 3m Springboard

Qin+Kai+Luo+Yutong+FINA+Diving+World+Series+WluuLGrvC74l.jpg

p.php

p.php

p.php

1316995_M01.jpg

Gold medallists Qin Kai and Luo Yutong of China pose on the podium during the medal ceremony for the Men's Synchronised 3m Springboard final on Day 5 of the London 2012 Olympic Games.

NO 1 LUO Yutong / QIN Kai

With one dive to go before grapping our 14th Gold, they did a forward 4.5 somersault with 3.8 difficulty and was awarded a 104.88 points. If you want to learn and train in this diving categroy, this is a text book material!

YES! our 14th GOLD confirmed! We have collected all FOUR synchronised diving GOLD!

:china:

Coming up soon our 15th GOLD and 8th SILVER in all Chinese women table tennis final of

DING NING (world no 1)

1314065_M01.jpg

1314035_M01.jpg

1317183_M01.jpg

Ding Ning of China serves in the women's Singles Table Tennis quarters

vs

LI XIAOXIA (world no 2)

1314612_M01.jpg

180373d28c101183a14415.jpg

1316974_M09.jpg

LI Xiaoxia gets Gold! Ding is humbled this time!

How many golds do you guys reckon we need to top the gold medal table?
I think we might need 40 golds.

Yes, it needs to be above 40 if we are to have a good chance of having the most Gold medals.

My pleasure bro, we are proud of our brother countries achievements :china: A symbol of pride for the whole of Asia, and a sign that imperialism and colonialism are buried forever.

Hopefully one day soon. :azn:

Question..

Does anyone know why China is not included in the current Men's gymnastic All-Around Final for medals??

Is it because China has already gotten a gold on this area a day or two ago??

I hope that after Wang Xiaoli & Yu Yang got disqualified in Badminton, Tian Qing & Zhao Yunlei can correct this for China.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom