What's new

London Olympic 2012-discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey..no trolling in this thread..post only updates and discuss on them..damn..people don't like a sane discussion..

@Chinese members..

your country won a lot of medals today..but I hardly noticed a single post on them from you guys..share more info on your participants..we will appreciate that..

@cyphercide..

cut it out bro..no need to poke them unnecessarily,else,it'll be another troll thread..no off-topic discussion..please..

most disheartening event of this day is when Phelps got 4th position..nobody even thought that in dreams.. :hitwall:

Respect for China, they r dominating in swimming. Seriously India govt should atleast learn from the determination of China toward sports.I dont know when we will come out of mass cricket hysteria, donno if possible but during my life time i seriously want to see India in top 10 of medal tally.

China is a communist country with a homogenous ethnic group, Han Chinese and thus they can be easily ordered to perform from a young age while the Communist Party sets stringent goals which need to be met.

On the other hand, India is a chaotic mess with so many ethnic groups and in-fighting. India can never be controlled or as organized as China and thus India will never improve in Athletics.

guys,no more off topic ranting...or i've to call MODs...only post/discuss news on Olympic..post your regular rant in some other thread..thats a request to all of you..

China is a communist country with a homogenous ethnic group, Han Chinese and thus they can be easily ordered to perform from a young age while the Communist Party sets stringent goals which need to be met.

On the other hand, India is a chaotic mess with so many ethnic groups and in-fighting. India can never be controlled or as organized as China and thus India will never improve in Athletics.

Yes but India/Indians are free for the exact reasons stated.

Pakistan to play Spain in Field Hockey, Match A2, July 30 13:45

most disheartening event of this day is when Phelps got 4th position..nobody even thought that in dreams.. :hitwall:

Phelps has been ruined by the drug addiction, it can't be blamed on someone else. :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom