• I support it!

Votes: 26 74.3%
  • I don't support it!

Votes: 9 25.7%

• Total voters

Awesome

RETIRED MOD
Reaction score
Lets keep this developing story here, till something new happens of course.

Just saw Lahore marchers. They got Olympics style flaming torches and are marching towards Islamabad.

Lol, disaster waiting to happen?

Just saw on Geo TV, that Islamabad Students from hostels are being forced out of their rooms and the hostels are being locked up. Even hotels are being emptied. The girls are left stranded on the streets. They were threatened to empty their rooms or else they will be locked up inside without security, electricity and food!

Just saw on Geo TV, that Islamabad Students from hostels are being forced out of their rooms and the hostels are being locked up. Even hotels are being emptied. The girls are left stranded on the streets. They were threatened to empty their rooms or else they will be locked up inside without security, electricity and food!
This is gonna get ugly.I think a coup is coming.

Zardari/Naik/Taseer Democracy. Dr. Taseer (Salman's father) was a very respected figure in Lahore, I wonder what happened to his son.

I hope not. There is a good chance that the PPP government will abandon its support for Zardari. So lets not suggest extremes yet.
I highly doubt that.Zardari can buy all top PPP leaders except maybe Amin Faheem.

That is very unfair. This kind of stuff shouldn't be happening in a Muslim country, we have to think about our fellow Pakistani sisters. Is there a shelter they can go to or maybe the government or university can offer accommodations for them until we get out of this mess... hotels are pretty much empty in Pakistan these days, give them all free hotel accommodations until they can go back to the hostel.

That is very unfair. Is there a shelter they can go to or maybe the government or university can offer accommodations for them until we get out of this mess... hotels are pretty much empty in Pakistan these days, give them all free hotel accommodations until they can go back to the hostel.

This kind of stuff shouldn't be happening in a Muslim country, we have to think about our fellow Pakistani sisters.
It's pretty bad situation.Transport system is dead right now because of long march and boys/girls are stuck in Islamabad.

It's pretty bad situation.Transport system is dead right now because of long march and boys/girls are stuck in Islamabad.

Yea but I'm sure there's hotels in Islamabad nearby to the hostels. We dont know how long this mess will last.

Think about your own sisters if they were in the same situation.

That is very unfair. This kind of stuff shouldn't be happening in a Muslim country, we have to think about our fellow Pakistani sisters. Is there a shelter they can go to or maybe the government or university can offer accommodations for them until we get out of this mess... hotels are pretty much empty in Pakistan these days, give them all free hotel accommodations until they can go back to the hostel.
Hostels are mostly occupied by people from different provinces. Most of the girls are taking refuge with their local friends but as I can imagine, there would be hundreds or thousands out there.

Zardari is crippling the future of PPP now. These students would remember this forever, that PPP did this to them.

Zardari is crippling the future of PPP now. These students would remember this forever, that PPP did this to them.
I am not so sure about this Asim. It seems that Pakistanis have thick skin and really really bad memory. Remember the animation movie 'Finding Nemo'. Dory suffers from short-term memory loss. We are like Dory, suffering with short term memory loss.

Yea but I'm sure there's hotels in Islamabad nearby to the hostels. We dont know how long this mess will last.

Think about your own sisters if they were in the same situation.
Lets not comment upon each other here.

Wow, every one here supports long march.. so far! :)

Back
Top Bottom