What's new

Look at Indian democracy, Gilani tells Pak

Pakistan is not a failed state yaar.... they published few articles and we took it as for granted...
Their economy is stagnant, debt is increasing, but there is no sign of failing as a state...i don't have the link of an article where an expert also proves the same.
We should not take these words seriously, we should always look at them instead of overlooking them which could become biggest mistake of ours.
Sir
i did not call pakistan a failed state. i just said India is not one so there should not be any problem to follow India.

u gyz misunderstood Gilani here..all he wanted to say was " look at Indian democracy..they keep electing the same corrupt politician year after year, they always forget the scams and move on..u should learn from them."

Same is happening in Pakistan

i think multi party system is a joke...if a corrupt leader is exiled..he forms a new political party within days and contest for elections.

Yes Mr. Gillani i can look at the Indian democracy and i can see the governance that has been delivered by the Indian Government. Can you claim that your Government has delivered proper governance to the state, not to mention the fact that your Government has swindled 8.5 trillion rupees and set a record for corruption.

Country like India which is so diverse with many religions, Languages and cultures need democracy to stay together.The basic fabric of the country is unity in diversity.Our geopolitics don't allow us any other system.So with all the shortcomings Democracy is the only option we have.And we love it.

Look at Indian democracy, Gilani tells Pak

True & this Govt of Mr. Gillani is heading Pakistan towards the same low motivation, more corruption, increasing poverty level...

soo now we may understand this govt is following india

why he said to us he should see himself that its democracy :lol: he and his buddess looting us not we loot them he has no shame i think :unsure:

why he said to us he should see himself that its democracy :lol: he and his buddess looting us not we loot them he has no shame i think :unsure:

Dude he`s right in his point... look @ the facts.. only one Raja is more bigger in corruption then your whole govt....

now it`s really a shame...:hitwall::rofl:

Dude he`s right in his point... look @ the facts.. only one Raja is more bigger in corruption then your whole govt....

actually he is trying to say tht look at india no one question abt corruption its only in Pakistan where media & judiciary is up to govt for it..:D

then they both should decide for us? they are doing it all and teaching us what democracy is :D we know what democracy is they have to learn and stop looting us :angry:

actually he is trying to say tht look at india no one question abt corruption its only in Pakistan where media & judiciary is up to govt for it..:D

Wrong Raja was in jail & out on parole but Gilani`s sipping champagne all the time...:hang2:

---------- Post added at 07:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 AM ----------

then they both should decide for us? they are doing it all and teaching us what democracy is :D we know what democracy is they have to learn and stop looting us :angry:

soon they`ll learn more better then us....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom