What's new

Lt Gen Asim Munir selected as new army chief

People often forget its not about bajwa or anyone else...anyone who comes out of that institution will be and has been equally corrupt regardless of whatever political party they support behind the door!
This is bussiness

Innocent question here.

Who would you guys have liked to be chosen as COAS, and that you guys would not troll the establishment?
A guy whom no one know .a clean guy who have no record on internet .a peraon whom come farward declare his wealth .whom pull back 1100+ officers on civilain posts . The one whom come and aplogise from nation for all wrong doing in past .a person whom open the doors of GHQ for media and shear all the past wrong documents .get away army from business like dha .an officer whom shut down isi political wing and data of that wing must be sheared online .whom punish all corrupt officers and criminal officers in court marshals .and then he go back to barracks forever .never ever meet anyone out of pakistan like diplomats and high rank officials he only meet military men .a person whom fix ispr .we need a solder not like now they are everything .we want him to report defense secertry .he only meet pm when pm called him.all in all we want army cheif like indians have .

Last edited:
1669288505704.png

All the 3 posts you mentioned don't cast doubt on Asim Munir or his appoiuntment
post # 19 was related to Nawaz Sharif drama of civilian supremacy while in fact he keeps on trying to bring his man on COAS position to keep things easy for him and his family and have nothing to do with civilian supremacy in this country
Appointing army chief of civilian Govt choice is civilian supermacy. Whether NS choice good or bad or whatever intention it is still civilian supermacy. You can debate this sure...but point is posting this in THIS thread is what casts doubt as I said.
Post # 31 was again an attack on PML(N) where I said that Asim Munir is a COAS now and noon league would try its best to retain him even if it requires to changes laws
Suggesting n league got their favourite and would keep him indefinitely now is 100% conspiracy theorist and again casts doubt as wrong choice when actually is on merit. Also clearly "implies" (and "assumes" before hand) new coas woul server pmln interest other wise why extend indefinitely? Fits totally into anti-asim muneer narrative of patwaris(pti walay).

Sorry to say but that post very very immature. Take it as healthy criticism.
Post # 48 was in answer to another member's post who said that removal of Asim Munir from DG ISI somehow hurt ego and esteem of army
I am aware it was a reply but an immature IMO, since the post you replied to was also about n-league intention (as you claim about your post) and not actual army reaction. Other poster's reasoning right or wrong did not call for that response.
Now coming to Bushra bibi case. PTI rejects that Bushra bibi or her friend did any kind of post. Now it is the duty of current government to file cases and prove them instead of just using media cells to propagate these cases against their opponents. Till now there is nothing in courts against Bushra Bibi. Not even cases
Not relevant. As you rightly said it is duty of current govt. so nothing to do with new army chief and hence not relevant.

Last edited:
عمران خان کا ہیلی کاپٹر اسلام آباد پریڈ گرؤانڈ اتارنے کی اجازت مل گئ

Some disturbing reports suggesting President will appoint CJCSC but hold COAS appointment. This will not be a good or wise decision. Hope reports are only rumours and things will go smoothly.

My Dear & Respected Field Marshal... every one knows the dirty corruption of Peerni Sahibai , Farah Gogi & Co. Just wait and see, each and every thing will be opened ...
I WISH THIS PRIME FORUM OF ARMED FORCES SHOULD BE EQUALLY RESPECTFUL FOR ALL GENERALS OF PAK ARMY. Dont make anti pakistan Indians happy by criticizing your own generals......

Chacha, you seem to be a retired major from the Army who takes early retirement to serve private mills as security chief. Kam kren jaker apna.

Just wait and watch guys, first 30 days will clear many misunderstanding.. if I am proven wrong, I will apologize.

Ideally, COAS should become totally irrelevant as per democractic norms…As most of us now understand..Amy is actually part of problem…not otherwise..we used to have high tegard for army earlier..but good tht our myth has broken.. now we should not associate any hope with any COAS.. he should be irrelevant..

Back
Top Bottom