What's new

Lt Gen (retd) Shahid Aziz opens Pandora Box on Kargil issue

Everyone knows that Pakistan won the conflict and point 5353 is still in our control! Gen Aziz is a Hizb ut Tehrir like minded person who was a known drinker and charsi before and now came with a beard face. He should first answer for his seven springs farm!

Everyone knows that Pakistan won the conflict and point 5353 is still in our control! Gen Aziz is a Hizb ut Tehrir like minded person who was a known drinker and charsi before and now came with a beard face. He should first answer for his seven springs farm!

we will win in the end after doomsday, even lossing everything, cause there willbe no india or pakistan on the map of world, but a place called , pakistan -ka-kashmir for sure!
so better come to table, bring some tea & lets talk peace,without thinking or acting stupidly or prepare for a doomsday?;):agree::tup::welcome:

he he he what a joke this guy is i guess he has lost all hope that they can achive anything while they are alive and dream of 72 virgins rather than making this life worthwhile but i guess he is not alone there are many like him in land of the pure no wonder land of the pure is nick named epicentre of terrorism , failed state or what not ...we cant even pity at you your dragged your motherland to such a level we and the world can onli laugh at you lolzz

ok so your happy that you have point 5353 but what about the scores of your men killed like rats get killed in there holes and all your freinds abandoned you , your strategikk asstets turned up aginst you , your economy got destroyed , pakistan lost the kashmir cause and all the world including US & China siezed to support you in any of your future adventures lolzz i guess...khair jane do he he he he he he he

he he he what a joke this guy is i guess he has lost all hope that they can achive anything while they are alive and dream of 72 virgins rather than making this life worthwhile but i guess he is not alone there are many like him in land of the pure no wonder land of the pure is nick named epicentre of terrorism , failed state or what not ...we cant even pity at you your dragged your motherland to such a level we and the world can onli laugh at you lolzz

ok so your happy that you have point 5353 but what about the scores of your men killed like rats get killed in there holes and all your freinds abandoned you , your strategikk asstets turned up aginst you , your economy got destroyed , pakistan lost the kashmir cause and all the world including US & China siezed to support you in any of your future adventures lolzz i guess...khair jane do he he he he he he he

Fear starts gripping you?
He he he he he he!
Try to check the fact,which even showen in your dam movies 99 eyeballs shots indian soliders,why george needed so many cofins? Yes world laughed at india thn, & when V K singh oppened the truth about Indian army,s readyness ?lol lol lol
Its a power game in the end!
& we would use it if,some stupid thinks he is living on the moon?
We didn't made it,just for show,its for real!
He he he he he he he he he he he he he!
Try it,if you can?lol lol lol

the same reason India has deployed over a million army in Kashmir, has made Siachin the highest battlefield.
Kashmir was brought back to front stage although politically our performance was same as that of 1965. Indians were shaken very badly & their myth of invincibility was broken it was not meant to conquer the whole sector anyway. some fine NLI troops were lost on the order of withdrawl when Clinton told our PM to do so.

despite that we reinforced our resolve it was a daring gambit and had it paid off then the same critics would have been licking the soles of Musharraf. contrary to what is written in the press and specially by some disgruntled ex officers who have their right to have their say, Musharraf enjoyed full confidence and support of his men, hence they refused to accept the shenanigans of Lion of Raiwand & relied behind him,

in the subcontinent Pakistan is the only country which is not a client state and at mercy of India, I dont mean any disrespect to any other country but for example BSF doesnt really care where Bangladeshi territory starts. its not the case here. you cant blame Mussharaf for this operation really.. ask we have unresolved disputes if Indians are so trustworthy then ask them to demilitarize Siachin .. would they?

put a hand on your heart and ask yourself, if the opportunity presents itself would Indians hesitate even for a moment to do something similar? check out their recent statements, their think tanks suggest that its best time to strike Pakistan cause Sectarian & ethnic unrest and open a regular war front while its army is occupied in dealing with religious and ethnic insurgency
while this story of heading of soldiers is being cooked up they are telling the people of Indian Readmitted Kashmir to brace themselves for nuclear war

as long as we have unresolved conflicts and no resolutions of our core issues, all bets are off
its like the tit for tat sniping along the LoC.

No, we wont do so. we are not interested in war, it will adversely affect our economy.

as long as we have unresolved conflicts and no resolutions of our core issues, all bets are off
its like the tit for tat sniping along the LoC.

The thing is Pakistani effort to take Kashmir in 1947 was greatest blunder.

Had Pak not done so, Kashmir would have been given to Pak under international pressure.

But PA saw an opportunity to take Kashmir and tried it.

This one mistake has cost Pakistan dearly. This mistake created room for India's intervention and Pak lost the chance of getting full Kashmir and trying to do so since decades.

No disrespect to you Sir, but Pak is paying the price of that one blunder in the form of unresolved conflicts and no resolutions for "core issues".

Fear starts gripping you?
He he he he he he!
Try to check the fact,which even showen in your dam movies 99 eyeballs shots indian soliders,why george needed so many cofins? Yes world laughed at india thn, & when V K singh oppened the truth about Indian army,s readyness ?lol lol lol
Its a power game in the end!
& we would use it if,some stupid thinks he is living on the moon?
We didn't made it,just for show,its for real!
He he he he he he he he he he he he he!
Try it,if you can?lol lol lol

he he he he looks like a desparate attempt by you to laugh well your nation failed misrebali like your army always does he he he he he no offence but what fear gripping me we arent running from pillar to post like tha ones from land of the pure for soft loans or remitence for there so called "hard work in WOT":rofl:

any way well those soldiers (whose eyeballs your so concerned about)did prove that if some one tries to backstab us we aint gionna sit quite even after so many casualities we did get what was overs back but did u got Kargil, dras, siachin , kashmir or any thing :cheesy: lolzz you lost the thing you already had (American unconditional support & kashmiri cause ) he he he instead makin fun try to assess what you lost :woot:.......:taz:

:rofl: any way now about owr readiness VK singh showed uss owr week points no ones questioning that and we covered owr tracks but the point is did you learned anything after your debackle in 1965(where u started the war by operation gibralter,operation grand slam and after defeat running to tashkent to save your ***) 1971(sakoot e dhaka after operation searchelight) Siachin(operation meghdoot) Kargil lolzz u dint and still get spanked hard on daily basis by your friends not masters in shape of drones, RD & OBL raid and what not so in the long run whos the looser and to whome that matters go figure yiourself he he he he he

now whos living in fancies and whos living on ground realities :azn:

famous quote for likes of you and your define armed forces sir .....Na To Karwaan Hi Milla Na Wasal E Sanam Na Idhar(south asia & arab) Naa Udhar(WEST & US ) ke Hum (Pak Fauj & so called Mulk E Millatt):rofl::rofl:

he he he he looks like a desparate attempt by you to laugh well your nation failed misrebali like your army always does he he he he he no offence but what fear gripping me we arent running from pillar to post like tha ones from land of the pure for soft loans or remitence for there so called "hard work in WOT"

any way well those soldiers (whose eyeballs your so concerned about)did prove that if some one tries to backstab us we aint gionna sit quite even after so many casualities we did get what was overs back but did u got Kargil, dras, siachin , kashmir or any thing :cheesy: lolzz you lost the thing you already had (American unconditional support & kashmiri cause ) he he he instead makin fun try to assess what you lost

:rofl: any way now about owr readiness VK singh showed uss owr week points no ones questioning that and we covered owr tracks but the point is did you learned anything after your debackle in 1965(where u started the war by operation gibralter,operation grand slam and after defeat running to tashkent to save your ***) 1971(sakoot e dhaka after operation searchelight) Siachin(operation meghdoot) Kargil lolzz u dint and still get spanked hard on daily basis by your friends not masters in shape of drones, RD & OBL raid and what not so in the long run whos the looser and to whome that matters go figure yiourself he he he he he

now whos living in fancies and whos living on ground realities

famous quote for likes of you and your define armed forces sir .....Na To Karwaan Hi Milla Na Wasal E Sanam Na Idhar(south asia & arab) Naa Udhar(WEST & US ) ke Hum (Pak Fauj & so called Mulk E Millatt)

with kargill,we made kashmir one of the core issues of the world once again, & took it out from your dam cooled storge?;)
ask georege fernandes, why he ordered so many cofins? for whom? ohh guss higher indian dead soliders in kargill? he he he!:dance3:
it will keep hitting you like this again & again, & there is no way out for you guys?
next steph, what is hidden you may never know, a dedicated well thought well managed & well directed will of the peoples could hit you out any sunday, 15 kids can land in any city of india, with same targets to follow & you cant do any thing about it, cause you know its the doomsday for you?
V K singh, has showen the world the real weak face of indian army, & belive me it takes much longer thn few post on that, reality to solve the whole crisis? change in the command would solve the trust, but it will take years to achive what was required anyway?:super:
yes we have learned from our past, & thats why we got our A-BOMBS mounted on our missiles all directected to wards INDAI?he, he he?:super:
my famous quote for you, can you dis that?he he he!
no one can gusss,our real finances but let me assure you, it can clear all the unpaid customs of india just in a month, guss what some white powder still expensive in this dam world, found in our KPK & AFGHAN touching provices? he he he?:crazy_pilot::lol:

with kargill,we made kashmir one of the core issues of the world once again, & took it out from your dam cooled storge?;)
ask georege fernandes, why he ordered so many cofins? for whom? ohh guss higher indian dead soliders in kargill? he he he!:dance3:
it will keep hitting you like this again & again, & there is no way out for you guys?
next steph, what is hidden you may never know, a dedicated well thought well managed & well directed will of the peoples could hit you out any sunday, 15 kids can land in any city of india, with same targets to follow & you cant do any thing about it, cause you know its the doomsday for you?
V K singh, has showen the world the real weak face of indian army, & belive me it takes much longer thn few post on that, reality to solve the whole crisis? change in the command would solve the trust, but it will take years to achive what was required anyway?:super:
yes we have learned from our past, & thats why we got our A-BOMBS mounted on our missiles all directected to wards INDAI?he, he he?:super:
my famous quote for you, can you dis that?he he he!
no one can gusss,our real finances but let me assure you, it can clear all the unpaid customs of india just in a month, guss what some white powder still expensive in this dam world, found in our KPK & AFGHAN touching provices? he he he?:crazy_pilot::lol:

The same 15 kids can land any where in Pakistan including military bases on a Sunday. At least we ordered coffins for our soldiers, you could not even order coffins nor you were able to take your soldiers bodies back to home. he he he he :astagh:

The same 15 kids can land any where in Pakistan including military bases on a Sunday. At least we ordered coffins for our soldiers, you could not even order coffins nor you were able to take your soldiers bodies back to home. he he he he :astagh:

count have replied buddy good one they will never learn well hardli matters kutte ki dum ke bare me suna hai na :rofl:

not only we take back, bodies of the deadones, but check the latest LOC incident, we give yours back too? complete or incomplete.....???:whistle:
thanks for accepting that , you dont even spare your dead soilders for croupt money makings, at minsterial level?
& till now its a good practice for our security boys on every major militry installations, that no attacking terrorist were live more after that?;):wave:
but the point is can you guys really can hve another mumbai like happening in INDIA 4 different cities ,same time?;):lol:
no i dont think so:rofl:

It seems like some interests are scared to death that Musharaff may actually show up in Pakistan and join politics -

It seems like some interests are scared to death that Musharaff may actually show up in Pakistan and join politics -

who ever has tasted the power wont let go, the urge is compelling. and your phrase fits literally to father who wowed to turn vegitarian to make us a nuclear bomb & his daughter who decided that it was a good idea to pop out her head out of the armoured SUV while her companions found it better to keep their heads intact by staying inside the vehicle.

oh on the other note about this suddenly "good" Mr spill the Beans general Aziz... I see that he is leaning towards the born again group of Gen Hamid Gul, Molana Fazl Rehman & Molana Aunti of Red mosque who say siding with Americans on WoT was a terrible mistake & we should have stayed out of it. in his latest interview he called Afghans as his brothers and fighting them as being wrong (I cant help but think that this brotherly remark was restricted to a certain group of people who are commonly known with a word starting with a latter "T")

I wonder if my eastern friends will react as favourably when in the future he will appear with the likes of Hafiz Saeed .
or maybe I am over analyzing here..?

please dont talk from behind
I linked a video recorded by your own soldiers where there is a ceremony held where our soldiers are taking the bodies of our dead draped in Pakistani flags and being saluted by both Indian & Pakistani soldiers.

dont be too willing and keen to eat the media garbage so willingly. otherwise whatever will come out will be mostly garbage as well.

I wonder if my eastern friends will react as favourably when in the future he will appear with the likes of Hafiz Saeed .
or maybe I am over analyzing here..?

No it does'nt bother us which way Aziz leans eventually. All that we saw is that some individuals got exposed by his revelations. Actually he simply confirmed what was already known. Which is precisely what we wanted (for a number of reasons ;))
Actually in all your excitement over Aziz; you seem to overlook other whistle-blowers like Col Ashfaq Hussain, ISPR who has been even more precise in his expositions or Brig Javed Hussain, SSG or some more asstd. Lt Gens. That tribe of whistle blowers will only increase. Now who will feel unhappy about that?

More likely that it will affect you far more than us, given the trend of recent happenings in Pakistan. Who knows how many letter "J" and "T" types are lurking in the Deep State and how many closet followers of Hafizzz Syed are roaming around? Even they will surface, intermittently perhaps. And I'm not holding my breath over that.

About this:

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...andora-box-kargil-issue-29.html#ixzz2K1bgbevC

I think we can include GHQ and Kiyani in that list (of vested interests) now. Musharraff is past his "use by date" and will be as desirable as a "sore-thumb" now.

Back
Top Bottom