What's new

Made in China, Bought in India

CD, I personally have reported quite a few indian posters. I would like to say that you are one of the most trusted chinese posters here and I wouldn't be surprised if others have taken steps in your favor as well.

My sincere thanks for opposing Peaceful and standing up for us. :tup:

CD, I personally have reported quite a few indian posters. I would like to say that you are one of the most trusted chinese posters here and I wouldn't be surprised if others have taken steps in your favor as well.

My sincere thanks for opposing Peaceful and standing up for us. :tup:

Thanks buddy. :tup: It just feels futile when "new members" join and instantly see me as an enemy because of the colour of my flag.

Thanks buddy. :tup: It just feels futile when "new members" join and instantly see me as an enemy because of the colour of my flag.

@CD... give them some time and they will learn. I personally think you are one of the more sensible and mature posters on this forum along with a few from the Pakistani side as well. So just refrain picking up fights and keep posting! :cheers:

@ Peacefull: CD is the second senior member who has raised issues about your posts. Tone it down dude and act civil. I wouldn't hesitate reporting you going forward.

Actually I never saw China and Chinese as an enemy - I didn't even bother much about China - till I saw posts by certain members here.

And I still don't consider all Chinese as 'enemy' based on the flag. But I will certainly respond to such massive trolling as carried out by lowlifes such as 'Peaceful'.

Actually I never saw China and Chinese as an enemy - I didn't even bother much about China - till I saw posts by certain members here.

And I still don't consider all Chinese as 'enemy' based on the flag. But I will certainly respond to such massive trolling as carried out by lowlifes such as 'Peaceful'.

You will be reported for counter-trolling. If you feel the need to respond to trolls, hit the "report post" button

@ Peacefull: CD is the second senior member who has raised issues about your posts. Tone it down dude and act civil. I wouldn't hesitate reporting you going forward.

On this thread again, I was only responding to an obvious troll message. A few of those messages have been deleted, but you can refer to my latest reply to below_freezing in the previous page.

But Lenovo was inorganically bought. China didn't develop it from scratch.

Lenovo's former name is Legend. It was founded by a few students from the Tsinghua university.

Lenovo purchased IBM's PC division but the only thing it received was the brand name. IBM stripped almost every bit of technology and R&D capability from the deal.

Peacefull... that is the general impression that I had when I joined the forum, because the Indian opinion about Chinese has been always positive, but here in the forum you will find some people who want to incite the Indians ... just wait and watch before you pick up a fight.

^^agreed with dezi. Our purpose is to maintain and develop friendly relations with chinese members (and pakistani members as well). So kindly stay objective and leave the emotions in the trunk

On this thread again, I was only responding to an obvious troll message. A few of those messages have been deleted, but you can refer to my latest reply to below_freezing in the previous page.

Except a few most of them try to incite you so that u troll and get banned. That is the game, try to beat them in their own and i say it is not easy.

A lot of products are made in China. But the point is that brand plays an important part in the buying psyche. Today if I buy an Apple iPod, a Samsung Galaxy or an Onida LCD - neither of these will be made in USA, Korea or India respectively - all will be made in China. But I am paying as much for the product as I am the brand associated with it because quality perceptions as well as because of guaranteed service backup if needed. If I buy a Chinese product name Blackcherry it could break down tomorrow and I could do nothing about it.

i agree it's the brand that matters..not the country where the company has it's menufecturing hub..

Made in China Bought everywhere :tub:

thats the victory rest what people say doesnt matter

below freezing please red the link!

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

below freezing please red the link!i mean read link.

Quality goods - mantra for long-term business
The Planning Commission in the 11th five-year Plan, which is to be placed before the National Development Council in December, has sought a National Quality and Standardization Authority, which would prepare mandatory and voluntary standards for goods.

I have reasons to believe that it is a good move and is likely to prepare us to meet the international standards, which many a time, our manufacturers/ suppliers happily give a miss to. It’s a shame that in the past couple of months several consignments from India to the West had to be returned because of inferior quality. We need to take measures to maintain good standards and put a stop to manufacturing sub-standard goods.

I think manufacturers and suppliers should re-think their strategy now. We need to realize that compromising with the quality of goods to increase the profit margins is certainly unethical and is just a short-term measure. Once the buyer/ importer becomes aware of this fact, which eventually he would, he would never buy from the same supplier/ exporter. There is also a fear of being blacklisted in the market.

In short, by trying to pass on inferior quality goods you can end up only on the losing side.

At a time when all exporters are feeling the heat of the rising rupee against the dollar, rejection of goods owing to inferior quality is the last thing one would want to happen. After all, the USP of Indian goods over other nations is the quality of goods we produce. Let’s keep it that way.
:mps::yahoo::cheers::mps::taz

Back
Top Bottom