What's new

Made in India Vehicles

Here are buses modified to looks like trollies or have a retro-look, used mainly for tourists.

Paulo Travels, GOA. GOA-Darshan Bus

543795d1305199643t-commercial-vehicles-cool-wacky-thread-03052011056.jpg

A free service in Tirumala for Pilgrims.

545030d1305401304t-commercial-vehicles-cool-wacky-thread-kumar-vas-061.jpg

545029d1305401304-commercial-vehicles-cool-wacky-thread-free2bbus2btirumala.jpg

Penguin-Holiday Buses:

bus_3.jpg

bus_8.jpg

bus_9.jpg

bus_13.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

Buses from Ramoji Film Studio, HYD

547295d1305719015-commercial-vehicles-cool-wacky-thread-bus.red1.ramoji.film.city.jpg

I read on wiki the Indian auto industry is big giant, big enough to support some 13 million direct and indirect jobs. Which support families.

Say @ 5-7 ppl in a family, that's 6 x 13= 78 million souls. Amazing 'innit ?

Since this sector is fairly new, it came as a surprise. The metals and mining industry, telated to our vehicles play above, takes in more than a couple million ppl., even IT/BPO ia doing a million or two.

DC Design

DC Design is an Indian design firm from Mumbai which is noted for their concept cars and prototypes. The firm, founded in 1993, is headed by designer Dilip Chhabria.The company also builds custom special order vehicles, such as a modified Porsche Cayenne coupe, and a modified Rolls Royce coupe. In August 2006, the company announced a partnership with Eximstar, an ETA Group company, to build a 500,000-square-foot (46,000 m2) production facility in Dubai. The facility, scheduled to open in 2007, will produce custom luxury cars.

3422021766_212527509d.jpg

Rolls-Royce-Coupe-DC-Design-86.jpg

dc-design-s-one-off-w.jpg

Based on an old Rolls-Royce Silver Spirit.

Ever wondered what would happen if you cross a Nissan 350Z with a Rolls-Royce? Yeah, me neither. But Indian styling house DC Design, the same people who brought us the Cayenne coupe, seem to have a knack for crafting the answers to questions no one was asking – with considerable skill, mind you.

DC Comics gave us Batman and Bruce Wayne, but DC Design gives us the wheels that would satisfy both: a one-off custom coach-built Rolls-Royce coupe, complete with gargantuan wheels and trick Enzo-style doors that are sure to turn heads. Details aren't available, though it's rumored to be based on a Rolls-Royce Silver Spirit platform. The styling reminds us of such concept cars as the Maybach Exelero and the Peugeot 907 and 908 RC.

12627957701.jpg

4251240271_e8dea81ac2_o-630op.jpg

DC Design Imperator concept

delhi291fg9.jpg

delhi289aa2.jpg

Ambierod_3.jpg

DC DESIGN AMBEROID CONCEPT

DC-Ying-Yang-Design.JPG

1806621.jpg

DC design Ying Yang concept

118946.jpg

pic05.jpg

The car that has the ‘GO’ . The DC ‘GO’ is third in the series of presentation of styling and prototyping skills of DC Design at the Geneva Motor Show, following the positive reviews that we received for the DC’ Infidel’ and the DC ‘Gaia’. DC Design’s latest baby is powered by the much acclaimed Noble M12 GTR 3.

203742image002.jpg

203742image003.jpg

203742image004.jpg

Dc design Gaia

Tata+Nano+DC+Design+3.jpg

DC design modified NANO

ON THE PREVIOUS PAGE EVEN MY FRIEND WHICH IS FAN OF AUDI SAW THAT AND WAS KINDA PSISED UAWHAUA

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

of that motorcycle looks like a tire of a sportcar.
instead motor wheel
what im trying to say is..
INDIANS HAVE EXTREMELY UGLY TASTE IN CARS AND MOTORS.

i think u have prob in eyes n tongue. sorry for late reply

I read on wiki the Indian auto industry is big giant, big enough to support some 13 million direct and indirect jobs.

Which support families. Say @ 5-7 ppl in a family, that's 6 x 13= 78 million souls. Amazing !

Since this sector is fairly new, it came as a surprise. The metals and mining industry, related to our vehicles play above, takes in more than a couple million ppl., even IT/BPO ia doing a million or two.

- Just read IT/BPO is @ 2.5 Million & grwing like no tomorrow. The Big 5 h, ... phew!

- Just read IT/BPO is @ 2.5 Million. The Big are 5 hiring 10-50 thousand engineers/IT types/programmers each/every yr., & growing like no tomorrow. !

These ppl. in turn support 3-5 ... no less ... 2-3 direct ppl., family members and such. Who in turn indirectly support 4- upto 10 ppl. by hiring drivers, cleaners, maids, labourers and casual work ... phew !

A lot of Indian IT is vehicle and transportation IT; ~ 30 % costs of developing a vehicle are in the information tech., electronics, digital stuff.

- Indian Scirocco R-Cup driver, Aditya Patel, finished in a competitive position at the 2nd round of the Volkswagen Scirocco R-Cup 2011 at the all new Red Bull Ring in Spielberg, Austria, this past weekend.

- Aditya Patel, who is in his second Scirocco R-Cup season started the weekend well but ended up having a very eventful race weekend. Aditya qualified third on the grid for Race 1 after a very impressive qualifying lap. Race one started with a safety car due to the wet conditions and on lap 3 Aditya was given a drive-through penalty after a collision with Daniel Lloyd. This compromised his race and he finished in 11th place. Race 2 saw a much improved drive from the Chennai lad who finished in 4th place after starting in 11th. He carved his way through the field and was looking good for a podium finish, if he had more laps in hand. He is now placed 4th in the overall Championship standings.

Aditya_Patel.jpg

aditya.leading.pack.jpg

556036d1307367310t-indian-driver-aditya-patel-finishes-4th-round-2-scirocco-r-cup-2011-aditya-patel.jpg

I don't know where else to post so here goes:

Full

I'm thinking of buying this car. It will be my first.

Model: Honda Civic (Saloon)
Year: 1999
Engine size: 1396
Miles: 125k
Fuel: Petrol

It's going for 800 euros right now. What do you guys think? Will this be a good first car? Any other suggestions?

I don't know where else to post so here goes:

Full

I'm thinking of buying this car. It will be my first.

Model: Honda Civic (Saloon)
Year: 1999
Engine size: 1396
Miles: 125k
Fuel: Petrol

It's going for 800 euros right now. What do you guys think? Will this be a good first car? Any other suggestions?

its a good car...... if the price is reasonable and the condition is good....... thn go 4 it.

its a good car...... if the price is reasonable and the condition is good....... thn go 4 it.

800 euros is a good price and it's previously owned by a lady so I'm assuming it's pretty well kept. I'm just wondering whether I should go for a smaller car... (since it's my first)

800 euros is a good price and it's previously owned by a lady so I'm assuming it's pretty well kept. I'm just wondering whether I should go for a smaller car... (since it's my first)

If ur thinking of buying a smaller car thn go for a new one......... if not thn buy the civic........... Its more comfortable,can carry more people and is luxurious............
The negative point is tht it will consume just a "little" more fuel...........

But suggest u buy the civic.... :tup:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom