What's new

Made in India Vehicles

This all are TATA's "Concepts".Why Flaunt here?Talk about Production vehicles.Indian Automobile Industry has to grow much more.

:victory::victory::victory:

Me thinking ... mmmm ... Indian vehicles would be super-hit in Pakistan. In free wheeling Dubai, hi-fi Pak.'s drive the 'original' of the Indian vehicles, like Chrysler Jeep, Mercedes Benz Jeep, Land Rover.

For 1/10'th or less India gives us ... hehe ... Mahindra for Chrysler, Firodia for Mercedes (video above), Tata for Mercedes again ... give it time (they'll turn into Land Rover knock-offs from the Mercedes Benz knock-offs right now.), Made-in-India Soo-soo-ki Gypsyfor the Jimny etc. etc.

And hell, affordable like you won't believe. All within 5-9 Lakh's only.
Correct me if I'm wrong, said jeeps are, for the price:no: ... like ... mmmmmm ... made for Pakistan, no? :pdf: Maybe add a percent or 1/2 to overall Pak GDP.

1'st thing, Pak.'s richer than Indians. 2'nd ... contrary to popular belief, Pak.'s who can afford to drive generally have bigger families than the 'driving' set in India. Finally, terrain ... Pak has better roads ... even better off-roads ...

Last edited:
Almost all of them Assembled in India not manufactured.

Quite the opposite actually. :toast_sign:

Makes sense as Indians HAVE to make everything themselves, Indians can't afford imported maal anyways. Otherwise, the 'imported' -maal types :bounce: have to go for local manufacture. So even that becomes ... hehe ... Indian. Good or bad I dunno ... :blink:

:hitwall:
Scorpio is a good looking car but its interior is low class no offence
But interiors of indian cars is just 3rd class something like Mehran or Adams in Pakistan.
But ur Bikes are very good looking.
Especially the first pic of engfield is just superb,awesome.
And are these D.C cars custome made prototypes???
Wat about willys jep do u gys have them or wat?

:taz:

Not to worry bro, Indians ... and Pakistani's also kinda 'low'class 'interiors' .. hehe .. Dil-Kharab ... :hitwall:

So suit each other same-same.

Last edited:
Hello care to tell me who paid and bought TATA or Mahindra?? TATA and Mahindra is 100% Indian..before opening up your mouth do some research ok ..

:lol:

Actually Tata is Parsee, originally Iran-istani!
And Mahindra family originated Pak-side, migrated to India methinks?

So re: some ppl.'s logic,they are not .. hehe ... 100% Indian :bounce:

Wotsay?

new-auto-rickshaw1.jpg

-by TVS, a South based Co. Been in biz for dog yrs. Solid product. Also offer gas & hybrid models, no sh*t!

url]

R u thinking what I'm thinking ... might as well add a 4'th wheel, ynot.

Last edited:
Indian classics still on the road.

Hindustan Motors

Contessa

dd54979f0d2948eabd63ce29d1b802ef3.jpg

Contessa classic

59.jpg

Ambassador

ambassador-2.jpg

Ambassador Kolkata taxi

aao+Sawaari+karein+hum+Kolkata+ki+Tram,+Yellow+Taxi+Ambassador,+Hathrickshaw2.jpg

Ambassador Delhi cng taxi

72119861.oftpY66n.jpg

Premier Automobiles Ltd

Premier Padmini

Premier+Padmini.jpg

Padmini Mumbai taxi

Premier+Padmini+Mumbai+Taxi.jpg

Premiere 118NE

1989_Premer_118NE.jpg

The Female in the Premier Padmini pic looks like Sangeeta Bijlani ( Mohammad Azzaruddin wife)

:lol:

Actually Tata is Parsee, originally Iran-istani!
And Mahindra family originated Pak-side, migrated to India methinks?

So re: some ppl.'s logic,they are not .. hehe ... 100% Indian :bounce:

Buddy...hold on..Tata is 100% indian...Parsi are Indian...Iran is a muslim nation who displaced Persian 1000 yrs ago who migrated to India...so i think that 1000 yr time is enough to recognize a person as Indian...and now M&M originated from two Indian friends Mahindra and Mohammed...during partition Mohammed mograted to Pakistan and Mahindra took over he firm....:bunny::bunny::bunny:

Buddy...hold on..Tata is 100% indian...Parsi are Indian...Iran is a muslim nation who displaced Persian 1000 yrs ago who migrated to India...so i think that 1000 yr time is enough to recognize a person as Indian...and now M&M originated from two Indian friends Mahindra and Mohammed...during partition Mohammed mograted to Pakistan and Mahindra took over he firm....:bunny::bunny::bunny:

:bounce::bounce::bounce:

Bete ... you never heard of this art-form ... it's called 'Diplomacy'.

What's so new about what you are saying, what's your point?
Re-stating the obvious is like re-inventing motherhood, .. is'nt motherhood plain ... motherhood is motherhood, wot?

You ... want to be 'An Argumentative Indian', ... or you trying to ... hehe ... start something?

Pls. to remember, what kind of thread are we on again, wotis? Wot;)

:pakistan:

Last edited:
Another 'Jeep' ki Mother ... (aka Mother of all Jeeps) type ... Jonga, re: collaboration with Nissan ...

18820d1212487131-jonga-can-i-have-some-details-about-monster-truck-jonga_640x480.jpg

Many Enfields,... riding illegally, .... hehe ... If they,re going to ride like that, why bother with helmets? :cheesy: Facetious!

2nh2iad.jpg

Ashok Leyland ... bap-re-bap:

armoured-stallion.jpg

'Truck-ka-Dad', brought to you by yours truly:victory::victory:.

It's really made like that ... re: single cabin et al no? Wot4 any 1?

Note that these bc-mc's are on a joy ride. I don't see y you'd have something like that on a cv street, that too Nepean Sea Rd., 'downtown' (South Bombay)... Mumbai.

Same st. later called Chowpatty, Queen's Necklace etc. and is genuinely one of the most scenic roads in the world, built by the British just before 'yer in-da-pen-da ...!

It's in every second Bollywood movie!

52331d1222176268-army-motorcade-worli-sea-face-image_049.jpg

Last edited:
:welcome:

Wotsay? :victory:

Bullet&

Above came out today. Pak Rs. 100,000 (Lakh Rupiya) approx.

Same-same, 700cc, twin-exhaust, modded ... "Enfield-Ka-Bap"... :chilli:

royal_enfield_twin_exhaust.jpg

Last edited:
Making cars is no big deal nowadays. There's over-capacity. If a country wanted, they can buy 10 car plants for the price of 100 tanks. But nooo! The magic in car biz is in making a profit. mark my words, Pak will never have a Global auto industry, while India will is already turning into a auto hub!

Sorry to say Pak will never ... reason is Pak.'s are used to decent vehicles from begining. Indians drove in **** vehicles for more than a generation while building an auto industry. pak never underwent the pain, the suffering, the trauma of Bajaj Chetak, LML & Scoteers India Ltd. scooters, Jawa, Yezdi, Rajdoot motorcycles, Premier Padmini, HM Ambassador, Contessa, Standard, Mahindra Jeep, Tata/Leyland/Bedford Trucks. Said Co.'s looted Indian public so much that today they can buy Global car makers. Indians paid a lot ... even as 1/2 of said products/Co.'s are gone! Pak ppl. enjoyed imports all this time.

If I make a car in Pak, how can I compete with imports & ppl.'s high standards re: exposure to imports?

:welcome:

Wotsay? :victory:

Bullet%20Electra%20Twinspark.jpg

Above came out today. Pak Rs. 100,000 (Lakh Rupiya) approx.

Same-same, 700cc, twin-exhaust, modded ... "Enfield-Ka-Bap"... :chilli:

royal_enfield_twin_exhaust.jpg

Oh my... That is a wonderful remake of the old BSA M34-12. I remember my father having one. I wish i could get my hands on one for nostalgia's sake!

Back
Top Bottom