What's new

Made in India

Sahajanand_Laser_Technolgy_.jpg

Sahajanand Laser Technology Ltd(SLTL) is a leading manufacturer of laser systems for cutting, marking, welding, micro-machining and diamond processing etc in INDIA since 1992. SLT Ltd is an ISO 9001:2000 certified company with more than 450 team members and has 4 manufacturing facilities in INDIA & Germany. SLT Ltd has supplied more than 2000 laser systems & exporting more than 18 countires. It has an international presence in USA, UK, Germany and China. Products with more than 13 patents.

product_57561_500.jpg

new-akshar1.jpg

Lustre_Plus_Photo.jpg

laser-cutting-machine.jpg

Laser_Welding_Machine.jpg

CNC-Plasma--Gas-Cutting-Sy.jpg

parle-products.jpg

Parle Products was founded in 1929 in British India. Parle Products has been India's largest manufacturer of biscuits and confectionery for almost 80 years. Makers of the world's largest selling biscuit, Parle-G, and a host of other very popular brands, the Parle name symbolizes quality, nutrition and great taste. Almost all of our products are market leaders and as recognition of their quality, have won us 111 gold, 26 silver and 4 bronze Monde Selection medals since 1971.

Few brands from parle

School-Boards-3_6-ft-Hide-Seek-large-03.jpg

Parle-G-large05.jpg

funfacts_ad05_large.jpg

funfacts_ad02_large.jpg

Frooti.jpg

bisleri.jpg

1.jpg.JPEG

logo.gif

For more than 40 years, TAL have designed and build machine tools, material handling systems, test rigs, painting systems, assembly & process lines, robotic welding solutions, fixtures & tooling, fluid power solutions for a wide range of industrial applications and integrated them to deliver complete manufacturing solutions.

ViewFile.aspx

ViewFile.aspx

ViewFile.aspx

ViewFile.aspx

ViewFile.aspx

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

You forgot the most important Parle product: glucose biscuits.

Parle_Glucose_Biscuits.jpg

lol check out the 2nd pic...;)

1. Does India have any national engines of its own design? If yes, what are they?
2. Does India have any national aircraft of its own design (civilian regional jets)? If yes, what are they?
3. What are the heaviest ships built by India (measured by DWT)?
4. What UAVs are built and designed by India that are in operation? Specifications?

1. Does India have any national engines of its own design? If yes, what are they?
2. Does India have any national aircraft of its own design (civilian regional jets)? If yes, what are they?
4. What UAVs are built and designed by India that are in operation? Specifications?

You'll find out when someone post them. Now shuuuuuuuuu. This is not a request page.

All of your answers are already in this thread..

Anyways

India successfully tests world's 3rd largest and Asia's largest solid rocket booster

img1cm.jpg

img2lw.jpg

img5q.jpg

img3r.jpg

img6jl.jpg

s2004.jpg

gslv.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
preetlogo.png

PREET AGRO Industries Pvt. Ltd. India's leading manufacturer of Combine Harvesters, Agriculture Tractors & Agricultural implements, started its journey way back in the year 1980.

4406346660_9060edcda7_b.jpg

4405582103_55f66ea24e_b.jpg

4405581459_cbfbf0d9c8_b.jpg

simple_img_3.jpg

preet_diesel_engines.jpg

preet_bailors_1.jpg

All of your answers are already in this thread..

Anyways

India successfully tests world's 3rd largest and Asia's largest solid rocket booster

Read again.

1. I was not talking about SLV's but engines used in aircrafts, automobiles and the likes. Is India's space programme completely indigenous or derived from external help?
2. Unanswered.
3. Unanswered.
4. Unanswered.

The answers may well be in this thread, that is why I asked these questions in this thread. It's not unreasonable to expect the answers from the hundreds of Indians present in this forum to such simple questions on issues that are relevant to this thread.

N.B. Didn't "Kaveri" engine face problems and are being ditched? Didn't India seek French assistance on this engine for its fighter aircrafts? They seem to be in limbo if I am not wrong.

You'll find out when someone post them. Now shuuuuuuuuu. This is not a request page.

Stop acting like teenagers. These are reasonable questions, anybody who answers them will actually be doing this thread a "favour" because he has the opportunity to post multiple "superlatives" from India in one post with pictures and other evidence.

Read again.

1. I was not talking about SLV's but engines used in aircrafts, automobiles and the likes. Is India's space programme completely indigenous or derived from external help?
2. Unanswered.
3. Unanswered.
4. Unanswered.

And like I said. GO through the thread and you'll find all your answers. Look at some of Bobs post.

Example.
884659d1328698868t-pics-2012-mahindra-xylo-facelift-launch-2012-xylo-exterior-10.jpg

mahindraxuv500rt_11_560x420.jpg

884660d1328698868t-pics-2012-mahindra-xylo-facelift-launch-2012-xylo-exterior-25.jpg

mHawk
mahindra-xylo-meagle-engine.jpg

mEagle

Tata_Aria_Engine.jpg

jan05-2012-new-tata-safari-storme-front-engine.jpg

Tata DiCor engine

Indian_LCA_Kaveri+aero-engine.jpg

Kaveri%2Btest%2Bbed.jpeg

Kaveri and Naval Kaveri.

N.B. Didn't "Kaveri" engine face problems and are being ditched? Didn't India seek French assistance on this engine for its fighter aircrafts? They seem to be in limbo if I am not wrong.

What about the assistance? India used Italian assistance with the propulsion system of it's first Aircraft Carrier, it's not any less Indian.

And like I said. GO through the thread and you'll find all your answers.

You did not quote this part. This explains why I asked the questions.

The answers may well be in this thread, that is why I asked these questions in this thread. It's not unreasonable to expect the answers from the hundreds of Indians present in this forum to such simple questions on issues that are relevant to this thread.

If you dont know or dont want to answer, then dont. If you know the answers, then just post the answers.

Cochin shipyard has delivered two of India’s largest double hull Aframax tankers each of 95,000 DWT.

Cochin Shipyard is also the same shipyard making India's first IAC.

40843486.jpg

Indigenous+Aircraft+Carrier+Indian+Aircraft+Carrier+%2528Project-71%2529%2528IAC%2529+Tejas+Mk+1+Naval+fighter+jet+MK-II+I+1+2+Indian+Navy+IN++STOBAR+INS+Vikramaditya%252C+INS+Vikrant+Cochin+Shipyard+Ltd+%2528CSL%2529+%2528Air+Defense+Ship%2529%252C+%25281%2529.jpg

saras_2.jpg

3259198003_7e71efcc35.jpg

NAL Saras is a prototype.

Hal and Nal are also working on a regional plane..

HAL/NAL Regional Transport Aircraft.RTA-70
NAL1.JPG

NAL2.JPG

Cabin%201.JPG

Cabin%202.JPG

the "kaveri" engine is well functioning....the PROBLEM with the engine is that its not giving enough thrust to power the LCA....but its successfully working on some of the russian cargo aircrafts operated by indian air force...

i dunno...bt manufacturing does go on of foreign aircrafts in india

i have to research on this but dont have time

Netra, Nishant, Lakshya and maybe a few more which i dont remember...

Back
Top Bottom