What's new

Made in India

4. What UAVs are built and designed by India that are in operation? Specifications?

Flight.jpg

DRDO Nishant

Rustom.jpg

Rustom1

Lakshya-II-2.JPG

Lakshya target drone

from 1:44 to 3:57 you can see hand thrown UAVs

Rustom-H_Models.jpg

DSC01572-781162.JPG

Rustom H

In the near future

Last edited by a moderator:
Lurka, why are you arguing? This thread is only for information, pictures, videos etc. My questions are very relevant and actually the answers to these questions can only be very informative. If you don't want to answer, then don't. If you do, then do so graciously. There is no need to get your panties/dhoti/whatever else you wear in a twist over simple questions. There is another member who answered as much as he could without getting his panties/dhoti/whatever else he wears in a twist.

Lurka, why are you arguing? This thread is only for information, pictures, videos etc. My questions are very relevant and actually the answers to these questions can only be very informative. If you don't want to answer, then don't. If you do, then do so graciously. There is no need to get your panties/dhoti/whatever else you wear in a twist over simple questions. There is another member who answered as much as he could without getting his panties/dhoti/whatever else he wears in a twist.

What arguing?? I said go back to the other pages. You can find the info.

Now I gave you some of the info and you're getting your turban, C4 attached to your chest, or what ever in a twist.

And like I said. GO through the thread and you'll find all your answers. Look at some of Bobs post.

Example.
884659d1328698868t-pics-2012-mahindra-xylo-facelift-launch-2012-xylo-exterior-10.jpg

mahindraxuv500rt_11_560x420.jpg

884660d1328698868t-pics-2012-mahindra-xylo-facelift-launch-2012-xylo-exterior-25.jpg

mHawk
mahindra-xylo-meagle-engine.jpg

mEagle

Tata_Aria_Engine.jpg

jan05-2012-new-tata-safari-storme-front-engine.jpg

Tata DiCor engine

Thanks. I did some quick research online, this is what I have found. Are they wrong?
Details Of Tata Motors 2.2L VTT DICOR Engine | MotorBeam - Indian Car Bike News & Reviews
DICOR Engine
Agencies involved in development : -

AVL Austria – Engine Design & Development Consulting
Mandle & berger – Product ionisation of Alluminium Alloy Cylinder head casting consulting
Delphi – Fuel Injection Management Consulting
Name of suppliers for : -

Block – Tata Motors Ltd – Designed in consultation with AVL
Head – Tata Motors Ltd – Designed in consultation with AVL
Valves – Engine Valves Ltd
Crankshaft – Bharat Forge
Common rail system – Delphi
Variable turbo – Garrett – Honeywell
Air filters – Mahale air filters

Indian_LCA_Kaveri+aero-engine.jpg

Kaveri%2Btest%2Bbed.jpeg

Kaveri and Naval Kaveri.

What about the assistance? India used Italian assistance with the propulsion system of it's first Aircraft Carrier, it's not any less Indian.

---------- Post added at 05:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 AM ----------

What arguing?? I said go back to the other pages. You can find the info.

Now I gave you some of the info and you're getting your turban, C4 attached to your chest, or what ever in a twist.

This is from your post
What about the assistance? India used Italian assistance with the propulsion system of it's first Aircraft Carrier, it's not any less Indian.

There is no need to argue. If Indians needed assistance, then mention it. If no assistance was taken, then mention that. If you can answer, answer without any fuss. If you don't want to answer, then don't answer. No need to argue.

Thanks. I did some quick research online, this is what I have found. Are they wrong?
Details Of Tata Motors 2.2L VTT DICOR Engine | MotorBeam - Indian Car Bike News & Reviews

That's to get information and understanding into the manufacturing. India has just started to make and develop these things it will take time for self reliance. Almost all countries that are starting out take help. Even the US got help from the German Scientists in its missile program and other programs, yet they still call them their own and US made. The projects above are all Indian with help from foreign manufacturing giants who have better experience.

That's to get information and understanding into the manufacturing. India has just started to make and develop these things it will take time for self reliance. Almost all countries that are starting out take help. Even the US got help from the German Scientists in its missile program and other programs, yet they still call them their own and US made. The projects above are all Indian with help from foreign manufacturing giants who have better experience.

I have no interest in arguing in this thread. No excuses are needed because I did not ask for any excuse. I merely asked some questions about India's production of various items, those members that are aware and willing can answer without kicking up a fuss. Some member seemed very eager to kickstart an argument for no reason.

I have no interest in arguing in this thread. No excuses are needed because I did not ask for any excuse. I merely asked some questions about India's production of various items, those members that are aware and willing can answer without kicking up a fuss. Some member seemed very eager to kickstart an argument for no reason.

Mate I don't see whats the argument, I simply said that these projects get/take assistance from foreign countries that have a better understanding. They help us in problem solving rather than giving us tech.

If you do more research you'll find out pretty much every major project whether military or not gets some foreign consulting. But so what? India is a 3rd world nation.

Mate I don't see whats the argument, I simply said that these projects get/take assistance from foreign countries that have a better understanding. They help us in problem solving rather than giving us tech.

I said there is no argument in this thread. That answers it. Continue posting more "Made in India" items.

---------- Post added at 05:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 AM ----------

If you do more research you'll find out pretty much every major project whether military or not gets some foreign consulting. But so what? India is a 3rd world nation.

You are arguing further. If I answer your question "But so what?", will not there be an argument in this thread? There is no need to argue. I merely asked
1. Does India have any national engines of its own design? If yes, what are they?
2. Does India have any national aircraft of its own design (civilian regional jets)? If yes, what are they?
3. What are the heaviest ships built by India (measured by DWT)?
4. What UAVs are built and designed by India that are in operation? Specifications?

Taking assistance from foreign countries is different from designing and building an indigenous engine/aircraft/UAV/etc. There is no room for arguments anyway. Continue posting more "Made in India" products.

logo.png

HHV is a technology driven group fully focused on the design, development of vacuum equipment, solar equipment, vacuum hardware, thin film and optical products, technologically advanced solar modules, and a prime contractor to execute large in size vacuum technology based custom projects.Established in 1965 at Bangalore as a specialized enterprise to develop Indian self-reliance in high vacuum technology, HHV has now grown into a multi-location, multi-product group of companies involved in the design, development and manufacture of off-the-shelf and customized equipment and products in the fields of Vacuum Technology, Solar Photovoltaic Energy and Thin Films. HHV is ranked among the global leaders in vacuum hardware and has an international market spread for its solar photovoltaic energy products. The group is particularly strong and competitive in executing large, and highly sophisticated customized systems to exacting specifications utilizing vacuum technology.

Few vaccum technology products

13068226129994de487d4ceb63.jpeg

13018474439994d989d932346a.jpeg

13011391259994d8dceb556659.jpeg

13011373539994d8dc7c908e8e.jpeg

13012831999994d90017f790e9.jpeg

13013025639994d904d23c151f.gif

i know people like him..who cant digest success of others...and will try to find some small point which he thinks is negetive and even then he will not say anything directly ..only like something 'Iam just pointing out this'..

For ur kind information: Airbus and Boeing get many of the components of their planes designed and manufactured in other countries..that does not mean they are any less french or American

Taking assistance from foreign countries is different from designing and building an indigenous engine/aircraft/UAV/etc. There is no room for arguments anyway. Continue posting more "Made in India" products.

The world considers these Made in India products..does not matter if some low life loser thinks they are not...

Solar film and modules manufacturing equipment from HHV

13015502389994d94149e51d7d.jpeg

13015458799994d940397730dc.jpeg

13014859089994d931954d06dd.jpeg

13015645069994d944c5a2edc9.jpeg

13015724309994d946b4e56532.jpeg

13015725969994d946bf4a3549.jpeg

13069126809994de5e7a8c0b8e.jpeg

If taking assistance or consulting from other techincally advanced nations somehow makes it un-indigenous, then many countries aircrafts,UAVs,Engines,etc aren't their own.

Turkish Altay tank gets assistance and consulting from outside nations, is it now not Turkish?

Griphen uses tech outside of Sweden, is it not Swedish now???

You make it sound like Kaveri, Tejas, etc are just TOT.. When they ran into problems they can't fix, they did call consultants like France who have been doing this forever.

Get rid of your Crab mentality.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crab_mentality

If taking assistance or consulting from other techincally advanced nations somehow make it un-indigenous, then many countries aircrafts,UAVs,Engines,etc aren't their own.

Turkish Altay tank gets assistance and consulting from outside nations, is it now not Turkish?

Griphen uses tech from outside Sweden, is it not Swedish now???

You make it sound like Kaveri, Tejas, etc are just TOT.. When they ran into problems they can't fix, they did call consultants like France who have been doing this forever.

My earlier response

Keep thread on track.

---------- Post added at 05:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 AM ----------

The world considers these Made in India products..does not matter if some low life loser thinks they are not...

Continue posting these "Made in India" products and what some "high life loser" thinks about them, if that is what you are good at. I have no interest in arguing. I merely asked some questions on products "Made in India", and got some answers. That closes that topic, go back to posting "Made in India" items. It's your country.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom