What's new

Made in India

Are all of you Indians ignorant or uneducated enough to not know that Malaysians (Malays, Chinese and others) do not drink cow urine? Indians in Malaysia are DISTRIBUTING a MADE IN INDIA product, the urine of their "COW-GOD".

u missed ur medication yet again, didn't you..? ...:angry:

MADE IN INDIA
Depzac 20*
Generic Prozac ..............

image.php

cipla-ribbon-250x250.jpg

Cipla is the world's largest manufacturer of antiretroviral drugs.

Established In 1935 .

Has 31 state-of art manufacturing units

Reaching out to people in over 172 countries.

Ranked No 1 in trade sales amongst 25,000 pharmaceutical companies in India.

Revolutionised HIV/AIDS treatment with the introduction of worlds first triple drug combination at a highly affordable price of less than USD 1 per day.

First company outside USA and Europe to Launch CFC free Inhalers.

^^ EPIC fail !!!

Another failed attempt at trolling by madrassah educated Bangladeshi

nothing to do with madrassah here. just pure trolling and causing offense.

I also have madrassah education but I was told that if I dont respect the religion and customs of others then i am actually responsible for disrespecting my own.

his posts are deleted now

nothing to do with madrassah here. just pure trolling and causing offense.

I also have madrassah education but I was told that if I dont respect the religion and customs of others then i am actually responsible for disrespecting my own.

his posts are deleted now

Thank you for seeing things as they are.

Some randomly picked youtube videos on different manufacturing sector entities in India (some foreign owned). Will keep updating in future!

Ginning machines (Bhrahmani Fabricators):

Valve Actuators/ Gearboxes (Auma India):

Audi Aurangabad:

Turbocam India (Turbo machinery):

Last edited by a moderator:
1373303177_LS_mcnally.jpg

McNally Bharat Engineering Company Ltd. (MBE) is one of the leading Engineering Companies in India engaged in providing turnkey solutions in the areas of Power, Steel, Aluminium, Material Handling, Mineral Beneficiation, Pyroprocessing, Pneumatic Handling of powdered materials including fly ash handling and high concentrate disposal, coal washing, port cranes, civic and industrial water supply etc.

CrawlerMountedSpreader.jpg

BucketWheelExcavator.jpg

Rotary-Dryer.jpg

Mcnally%20%20Bharat%20Engineering%20company%20Ltd%20Infra%2002.jpg

godrejAppliancesLogo.jpg

Main competitor of companies like Videocon, LG and Samsung in the Indian appliances market

Godrej Group is one of the largest conglomerates based in Mumbai, India, involved in various industries that include appliances, precision equipment, machine tools, furniture, healthcare, interior solutions, office equipment, food-processing, security, materials handling and industrial storage solutions, construction and information technology. Its products include Locks, access control systems , security systems and safes, typewriters and word processors, rocket launchers, refrigerators and furniture, outsourcing services, machine tools and process equipment, cosmetics and detergents, engineering workstations, medical diagnostics and aerospace equipment, edible oils and chemical, mosquito repellents, car perfumes, chicken and agri-products, material handling equipment like FORKLIFT trucks, stackers, tyre handlers, sweeping machines, access equipments etc. The Group is headed by Adi Godrej and Jamshyd Godrej.

godrej-xlcd-color-television.jpg

Godrej-Split-Ac-Air-Conditioners-Images.jpg

images

162_3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
200px-Havells_Logo.svg.png

Havells India Ltd is a billion-dollar-plus electrical equipment company with products ranging from industrial & domestic circuit protection switchgear, cables & wires, motors, fans, power capacitors, compact fluorescent lamps (CFL), luminaries for domestic, commercial & industrial applications, modular switches covering household, commercial and industrial electrical needs, water heater and domestic appliances.

Capacitor.jpg

HOME%20PAGE.JPG

55046214.jpg

havells.jpg

Havells%20Square%20Capacitor.jpg

industrial_underground_cable_9%20copy.png

toonz_animation-1024x883.jpg

Toonz, a major provider of animation to the top US and European producers, is South Asia’s most admired animation studio and part of the international business conglomerate, Comcraft Group. Toonz client list includes the biggest names in media and entertainment like Marvel, Hallmark, Paramount, Disney, BBC and Cartoon Network.

studio_banner.jpg

gaturro%2Bla%2Bpelicula%2B%25282%2529.jpg

freefonixband_1280x960.jpg

tv_wolverine_and_the_x_men01.jpg

New_Dragons_Of_Autumn_Twilight_Wallpaper_4re5d.jpg

logo_home.jpg

Liquid Comics is a digital entertainment company focused on creating original stories to engage global audiences across various media platforms. The company was founded by entrepreneurs, Sharad Devarajan, Gotham Chopra and Suresh Seetharaman

1262844153.jpg

graphicindia.jpg

buddha_wallpaper01.jpg

18days_wallpaper02.jpg

myths_wallpaper01.jpg

sadhu_wallpaper01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom