What's new

Mahatma Gandhi is not 'Father of the Nation'

Nice explanation !
I myself dont like M. K. Gandhi & am a great fan of Subhash Chandra Bose.

Bhagat Singh & Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose were great & legend in their own way but Gandhiji united the nation like no other person did. His living his teaching & his philosophy was designed for unity of masses. He was a more a leader than a freedom fighter while Bhagat Singh & Subhashji were great warriors/freedom fighter but less of leader.

Bhagat Singh & Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose was fighter like any other fighter and they are no way near to Mr. Ghandhi which have true leadership quality and Mr. Ghandhi want he can have several thousand Bhagat Singh & Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose under him.

I remember reading somewhere that he was a gigantic fa&&ot who had a live in relationship with a Jewish bodybuilder.

Bhagat Singh & Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose was fighter like any other fighter and they are no way near to Mr. Ghandhi which have true leadership quality and Mr. Ghandhi want he can have several thousand Bhagat Singh & Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose under him.

YES GANDHI WAS A GREAT VISIONARY & LEADER.

But lol you are funny ! Bhagat Singh & Subhash Chandra were exactly opposite to gandhi. So no question of Gandhi having them under him.

Your statement can be corrected if you correct names to Pandit Nehru & Mohd. Ali Jinnah. Who were literally stooges or blind followers of Gandhi & worshipped him till 1946, but went against him for lust of power in 1946-47

On the contrary,among the billion followers of Mr.Gandhi there were not a single Subhash Bose,Bhagat Singh.Not even a Single Kshudiram.

I would say Netaji and bhagat singh were not INC men hence no title can be conferred on them.If you are INC person in relation to Gandhi/nehru family till your last breath you can be considered for any title by GoI.
Abe the Gandhi-Nehru family has no link to Mahatma Gandhi. The Gandhi there stands for Feroze Gandhi.

Glad to see that nation is waking up to the garbage that Congress has been feeding our generation of citizens for years.

Gandhi was just a sad part of Indian history who got limelight just because he served the British.

Glad to see that nation is waking up to the garbage that Congress has been feeding our generation of citizens for years.

Gandhi was just a sad part of Indian history who got limelight just because he served the British.

I disagree. He served humanity at large.

YES GANDHI WAS A GREAT VISIONARY & LEADER.

But lol you are funny ! Bhagat Singh & Subhash Chandra were exactly opposite to gandhi. So no question of Gandhi having them under him.

Your statement can be corrected if you correct names to Pandit Nehru & Mohd. Ali Jinnah. Who were literally stooges or blind followers of Gandhi & worshiped him till 1946, but went against him for lust of power in 1946-47

You miss my point creating a regiment is easy and creating a people forum is difficult and creating an opinion is harder. Once you create an opinion then you can create forum as well as army regiments as per your requirement and Mr. just create limited resources regiment and if Mr. Ghanghi or Mr. Jinnah wants they can create hundreds of regiments.

In the history of India independence movement both Mr. Jinnah and Mr. Ghandhi play very important management roles one is cold as ice and other one is hot as a fire and because of them G.B must have to leave.

Back
Top Bottom