What's new

Mahoza, A Jewish Kingdom At War With Sassanid Iran

Its divide Muslim world further and this is not good for Muslim world right now
Are you some Grand mufti or something? Get lost. And next direct your message at Muhammed45 and Lydian fall which making lies about Arab-Persian wars and bringing religion into topic.

You're doing sectarian blabbering and this is not allowed on PDF its against the forum rules
No, that's you guys. Always trying to spread lies about Prophet Mohammed, Ali, and slandering Prophets companions. It's apparent in first two pages of threads , Mr. Grand mufti.

If you are seeking religious debate you can ask for mods to create one for you. But don't run away because you lose arguments and can't debate factually.

No, that's you guys. Always trying to spread lies about Prophet Mohammed, Ali, and slandering Prophets companions. It's apparent in first two pages of threads , Mr. Grand mufti.

If you are seeking religious debate you can ask for mods to create one for you. But don't run away because you lose arguments and can't debate factually.
You're getting a ban from this thread.

And you are the only one here knows the what is wrong and what is right

@waz @LeGenD @PakSword please ban @Falcon29 for its religious hate speeches and sectarian posts thanks

And you are the only one here knows the what is wrong and what is right

@waz @LeGenD @PakSword please ban @Falcon29 for its religious hate speeches and sectarian posts thanks
So you guys start sectarian post which started by @Muhammed45 then when your lies are corrected , you tag mods and want to stop people from correcting your lies. @waz

Muhammed45 started a sectarian attack on Sunnis and made a lie against Prophet Mohammed, which is punishable with Hell.

These guys must stop trying to distort truth about Islam and historical Islamic events. Other wise we are obligated to correct them. Please warn Muhammed45 from making these kind of posts. He does it in every thread.

So you guys start sectarian post which started by @Muhammed45 then when your lies are corrected , you tag mods and want to stop people from correcting your lies. @waz

Muhammed45 started a sectarian attack on Sunnis and made a lie against Prophet Mohammed, which is punishable with Hell.

These guys must stop trying to distort truth about Islam and historical Islamic events. Other wise we are obligated to correct them. Please warn Muhammed45 from making these kind of posts. He does it in every thread.
Dude I'm not Shia but I don't want to derail this thread, if you have an issue with some members in this thread you have the option of reporting and ignore the post of some specific member in this thread

Yawn. Keep repeating same lies. Land,sea and air-locked Hamas with scarcity of arms is somehow arming people from another country. Post your sources, since you have no shame in lying.

I will tell you Iran with help of Israel was first one to supported terrorist Assad regime.

And the Shia isis militias there.
@waz

This guy keeps spreading lies about Hamas and won't post sources to support his claims.

Also it shows how much they actually hate Hamas and pray for it's downfall along with their Israeli buddies. Hamas is alive and strong. Godspeed.

Dude I'm not Shia but I don't want to derail this thread, if you have an issue with some members in this thread you have the option of reporting and ignore the post of some specific member in this thread
I barely even post here. Why are you scared and only show up when his lies get corrected ? It's like you want to implement martial law when lies are corrected. But, you're okay with the guy spamming anti-Sunni allegations all over forum as long as no Sunni comes and refutes it. Seems like you want fasad of Muslims ideology.

I barely even post here. Why are you scared and only show up when his lies get corrected ? It's like you want to implement martial law when lies are corrected. But, you're okay with the guy spamming anti-Sunni allegations all over forum as long as no Sunni comes and refutes it. Seems like you want fasad of Muslims ideology
Dude this bring only hate speech against each other you can't change his narratives and he can't change your narrative so you should move on and ignore his rant against our prophet companions

Dude this bring only hate speech against each other you can't change his narratives and he can't change your narrative so you should move on and ignore his rant against our prophet companions
I responded to him and it's done. I'm now responding to Hack Hook accusations against Hamas which he likes to throw around a lot without posting source for his accusations. As if it's not denying logic already.

in short no evidence

Logic and absence of contempt for anything Iranian is enough.

and what was presented as evidence proven to be fake

No high ranking official made any claim to that effect, so nothing is "fake".

have any complaint , go made it to Iran parliament and judiciary system , that's iran law as an Iranian I knew it ,

Iranian laws on national security make any and all such activity liable to criminal prosecution, as shown by the Revolutionary Court's jurisprudence and countless concrete precedents of individuals sentenced for working for enemy institutions against the Islamic Republic.

but false flaggers

Zionist and Anglo-imperialist apologists are not worthy of the Iranian flag on their profile.

Empty, meaningless, off topic rant.

not USA then , the separatists by definition are Iranian so you are wrong and i stand correct

Empowered by the CIA. Only a zio-American apologist will try to cover this fact up. I am correct, your elucubrations have no leg to stand on.

Back
Top Bottom