What's new

Major General Sanaullah and Lt Colnol has died in IED blast in upper dir

sorry brother you are talking of good old peace times. grouping exists for sure in the army but not like we know in the public and private sector etc.

leader is talking about possible grouping in sense of people being pro-caliphate etc. there have been desertions and entire conveys simply surrendering to taliban without a fight. you can see videos over it. there are people likin the military that tried bloody coup to install caliphate and then there arae those who have their smiling pictures taken with TTP leadership

attacks on Mehran, Minhas and GHQ have been only possible through inside help
this poor general also possibly died due to a leak hence the terrorists waiting with a control device and claimed a big hit. its a tragedy that Pakistan army only got some barren hills and discarded caves to show as the progress against the terrorists but the TTP always has much more graphic and shocking score to show.

False accusation... there is no doubt that some so called Pakistanis, are more loyal to northern alliance than Pakistan.

FIR shall be registered against Imran Khan and his partner in crime, Nawaz Sharif.

For should be launched against traitor musharrf who send army into tribal areas to please his master USA and from that day on blood shed has increased in Pakistan and from day one Imran warned you but no body listened and now he is proven right

For should be launched against traitor musharrf who send army into tribal areas to please his master USA and from that day on blood shed has increased in Pakistan and from day one Imran warned you but no body listened and now he is proven right

What about the TTP? Are they not responsible for declaring war against the State and killing 60 000 people.

Why army cannot go in tribal areas and can only go in Punjab?

What about the TTP? Are they not responsible for declaring war against the State and killing 60 000 people.

Sorry sir but it was musharraf who attacked the tribals and after facing attacks for 3 years TTP came into existence sir we need to end this policy off conquering our own people we already lost Bangladesh don't want anything to happen to Pakistan which we have now

Why army cannot go in tribal areas and can only go in Punjab?

Because your founding father made deal with them because he had the vision he understood these people

Because your founding father made deal with them because he had the vision he understood these people

talking gibberish when your evil is getting exposed... you shall be buried along your illegal father.... Imran Khan.

sorry brother you are talking of good old peace times. grouping exists for sure in the army but not like we know in the public and private sector etc.

leader is talking about possible grouping in sense of people being pro-caliphate etc. there have been desertions and entire conveys simply surrendering to taliban without a fight. you can see videos over it. there are people likin the military that tried bloody coup to install caliphate and then there arae those who have their smiling pictures taken with TTP leadership

attacks on Mehran, Minhas and GHQ have been only possible through inside help
this poor general also possibly died due to a leak hence the terrorists waiting with a control device and claimed a big hit. its a tragedy that Pakistan army only got some barren hills and discarded caves to show as the progress against the terrorists but the TTP always has much more graphic and shocking score to show.
may be a tiny, number ran away withem, but plz name a regular unit, brigade joining hands of terrorists?
most probably, its the work of jounior level level peoples, yes there were few of self corected, sufis within uniforms , & yes there was a few, mistakes here & there, but still its miles away!
i dont think, groupings exists on that level!
it can be likes or dislikes, but it still shorter thn giving, enemy the whole sole deal!
yes things need to be checked, & the work is underway?
but getting wrong assumptions, will only led the moral down, with a confusion beneficial to enemy?
with jail breaking, PTI asked these questions , without acknowledging the fact, that its involoved in the mass parapoganda, against PAKARMY,s opreations in tribal areas. along with its special allay, yes JI which is giving all it can to the terrorists?
attacks like manhass, GHQ, or other militry installations, didnt happened because of the groupings in side, & in all casses, terrorists were well definned?
PAKARMY still is, the best!

talking gibberish when your evil is getting exposed... you shall be buried along your illegal father.... Imran Khan.

Imran is loyal to this nation that is why he warned everyone 10 years ago but traitor musharraf and his traitor supporters sent army to tribal areas and destroyed Pakistan they will burn in hell

Sorry sir but it was musharraf who attacked the tribals and after facing attacks for 3 years TTP came into existence sir we need to end this policy off conquering our own people we already lost Bangladesh don't want anything to happen to Pakistan which we have now

You still have not answered my question. How does Musharraf sending in the Army to rout out Taliban in FATAville justify TTP attacks on civilian targets? I mean if the TTP has a beef with the military, shouldn't they be targeting the military instead of civilians? You are running around in circles and not answering the questions head on.

Anyways, so what is your opinion on the TTP? Do you support their Jihad?

You still have not answered my question. How does Musharraf sending in the Army to rout out Taliban in FATAville justify TTP attacks on civilian targets? I mean if the TTP has a beef with the military, shouldn't they be targeting the military instead of civilians? You are running around in circles and not answering the questions head on.

Anyways, so what is your opinion on the TTP? Do you support their Jihad?
I don't approve what TTP is doing but your bombing has killed hundreds off tribal women and children what else do you expect from them in return to follow any rules I would love to have that ideal situation but that seems hard

any proves? or its all bull crap?

it was in the newspapers of the time; maybe soon after he set up the NAB--look it up --- and keep the abusive language out....why do you worship someone who has destroyed pakistan---he authorized: illegal selling of ppl for dollars, unlimited access to foreign spies and saboteurs to paksitan, released all the criminals, made a NRO which has landed pakistan in the cesspool;it is in now, appointed offficers and officials who were more loyal to foreigneers and money than paksitan, he made a joke out of NAB by refusing it permission to go after the real crooks and set a percendent for asif the z man to follow [and now nawaz the ganja b brothers...need I go on......

FIR shall be registered against Imran Khan and his partner in crime, Nawaz Sharif.

FIR shall be registered against TTP and those insiders who leaked info about Maj Gen's route. IK and NS have nothing to do with army's incompetence in protecting its key officers. And for your info, this is not first incident where we've lost high ranked officers..

sorry to not be with you on it, & sory that you cant understand it, how pakarmy works?
only thing i can tell you is that, in PAKARMY you just wait for whatever be thrown at you?
with musharaf of bieng prime example here, who didnt hve the proper backings, but still made it out to be the best of COAS of PA, its highly undrstanble that, its your performences in field, but not in the drawing rooms like politicians in this country?

so is Kiyani no background, what I was saying is when Zia was in power, who do you think got promotions? and when Mussharraf was in power who got? so its natural to pick up like minded people, ignoring merit, seniority etc

so is Kiyani no background, what I was saying is when Zia was in power, who do you think got promotions? and when Mussharraf was in power who got? so its natural to pick up like minded people, ignoring merit, seniority etc

kiyani was picked up by musharaf & you think he is like minded to musharaf in any way?
as i told you peoples can hve thier likes & dislikes bt it cant be called groupings anyway?
was musahraf was like minded to jhangir karamat ?no

Back
Top Bottom