What's new

Majority of Pakistanis for 'Islamisation' of society: Poll

sorry sir every sunnah is important weather it is of keeping beared or which colour to use because HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW whoever leaves my sunnah has nothing to do with me

Thats exactly my Point!

If the antics have such importance than how can you leave a fellow muslim , though a non pakistani and support a hindu who is a Pakistani.

Islam is not limited to any borders of any country. Its for the whole world. Therefore, being muslim is more important and superior to anything like allegiance to the nation.

According to the concept of Ummah, every muslim should support the other muslim irrespective of his country and place. According to the feeling of Ummah, All muslims around teh world are interrelated to each other and one's suffering and pain is felt by his other fellow muslims around the globe.

Its the muslims v/s rest of the world.

Actually I thought world is divided among regular people with common sense and stark raving idiots fighting for religion

Thats exactly my Point!

If the antics have such importance than how can you leave a fellow muslim , though a non pakistani and support a hindu who is a Pakistani.

Islam is not limited to any borders of any country. Its for the whole world. Therefore, being muslim is more important and superior to anything like allegiance to the nation.
I agree with your Islam has the basic point of Brother hood we all are one UMMAH part of a single body and have to help each other always at any cost and have to follow shariah

Actually I thought world is divided among regular people with common sense and stark raving idiots fighting for religion

sorry sir people who think Religion is not important are biggest fools because GOD created this universe so people follow his religion

You just proved my point
Sir I didn't proved your point I told you the fact if you want to run away from the biggest Reality of life GOD and how we should serve him its your problem but the fact remains the face that this universe was created by ALLAH to test who follows his Religion Islam and who chooses the wrong way

=Karachiite;1828748]Request to Indians please do not compare Pakistanis with Indians when it comes to religion and country. Pakistanis put religion first and country later. While Indians put country first and religion later. India promises religious freedom and is a secular liberal country. Pakistanis on the other hand are still behind in terms of that.

since the creation of pakistan not a single mandir church attacked by any muslim in pakistan and in india u know 6 december 1993
and last... islam is identitiy of pakistan and islam is a port of pakistan

1. This poll is reassuring. A Muslim majority state should work towards establishing a Dar ul Islam. Indian Muslims live in a Dar ul Harb. Therefore, it is not possible to draw a parallel.

2. Ever since Mush there has been an attempt by WCC (Western Christian Civilization) and some media in Pakistan have said, Qadyiani/Ahmedi lobbies, to move Pakistan towards "Secularism". They forget that shifting away from Dar ul Islam will render the very basis of Pak nationhood null and void. Some, incl Mush, have quoted Jinnah's speech at the opening of the CA. But that has been done totally out of context and mischievously. Jinnah was a humane and sensitive person. Above all he was a responsible leader. He had been devastated by the plight of the people - Hindus, Sikhs and Muslims, butchering each other. He wanted this to stop. His speech to the CA and other speeches and statements of the time must be read in that background.

India is Dar al-Aman

Sir I didn't proved your point I told you the fact if you want to run away from the biggest Reality of life GOD and how we should serve him its your problem but the fact remains the face that this universe was created by ALLAH to test who follows his Religion Islam and who chooses the wrong way

And that is your personal belief? Or is it a pre requisite of being a Pakistani?

Do you have any idea what Dar Al Aman means?

Dar Al Aman means a country friendly to Islam.

Dar al-Aman means a land where as per law of that land, protection is available to followers of Islam and where Muslims have their own civil law. As per most interpretations, India was never considered Dar al-Harb. Correct me if I am wrong.

:) yeh and Muslim students do recite what they teach at the time of lunch, breakfast, dinner tables (biblical prayer) so i wonder why some liberal extremists dont find it weird ?

There are no "Liberals" as of I know.. they are "Anti Muslims" but like to hide themselves behind this "liberal" wording. A liberal is somebody who respects each religion and accepts all the teachings of all religions.. whereas these " Lousy Liberals " find Islam as the only reason of concern and deserving to be condemned and questioned.

Next time you hear somebody call himself "liberal".. don't have confusion that he is actually "Anti Islam" by default. He would accept 10 other religions but he will surely have some bakwas about Islam for sure.

it doesn't matter what this poll resulted.. BUT we are Muslim 1st and Pakistan is made on the ideology of Islam. so both are important. we are Pakistan and our religion is Islam. so whatever you trying to said it doesn't matter for us. because our main identity is Islam and then Pakistan. and my request to all don't be secular.

Well, nationalism is also an "ism", but it's the way of the world today. For many nationalism is just a flag and a national anthem and rather would see themselves as world citizens (ala "vasudevam kutumbam"). If not indoctrinated either in nationalism or ummah-ism or any other religion-ism, most people would rather first identify with their clan and then their nation. That's why we need patriotic songs and nationalistic messages to keep the nationalism going.

The the poll, for me is reporting out of context, as people have different identities for different situations. The situation/context is not mentioned while polling for the identity. Many Punjabis will ask you if you are a Punjabi first. It is similar for other regions/clans etc.

The truth is that the world today is divided into nations. And everywhere outside your country, you are identified by your nation. But, inside your own country, it might be different as other identities might take precedence. In most cases, it is not one identity over the other, each identity has it's own place and precedence depending upon context.

Perhaps the confusion lies in FACT we have these small tiny nations , we need to join them and form a united country bring back Muslims to pre world war 1 levels in order to influence global politics

Back
Top Bottom