What's new

Make Pakistan Bleed: Ex Indian Military official

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally agree with you. and I personally believe that even if Pakistan removes all its army from the border (not that they will do that even in dreams...), India won't attack Pakistan... Because, attacking pakistan, or for that matter, fighting pakistan, is not in the hands of the IA... the selfish politicians control everything on this side of border, and when they were attacked (parliament), and still they didnt declare war on Pak, I doubt they ever will. so be in peace. We won't back stab you. Douse the fire and rebuild your house. may allah (mpbuh) give pakistan the strength to be the pure nation it had ventured out to be....
dont take it wrong but India is not angel too ..... we have suffered a lot so we can not compromised our security by any means ........
its your personal opinion that India will not attack and i respect it but the personal opinion of single person does not matter between rival countries ...........
India blame ISI and PAk blame RAW and both claims they have evidences against each other ..... extremists are present on both sides whether HINdu extremists or muslim

who ever said India is an angel???? yeah we all are taught since childhood in schools that India is a peaceful country who has never attacked any other country in last 5000 years or whatever....Even international history states that of all the wars we had, pakistan attacked us first.... so if nothing, take it as a 5000 years old habit!!!!! too hard to break.....:no:

off topic: where the hel! is the smiley with Indian flag??? come on Mods, don't be so mean!!! if u can have a smiley waving Yankee flag, whats wrong with the tri-colour????

^^^
1465.gif

off topic: where the hel! is the smiley with Indian flag??? come on Mods, don't be so mean!!! if u can have a smiley waving Yankee flag, whats wrong with the tri-colour????

I too was awakened to find this forum dont have tricolor. What a pity mods.:hitwall:

Had pakistan had a strong and stable democracy it would never have lost 30000 innocent civilians in the name of war on terror fighting on behalf of Americans who doesnt care for pakistan and just wants pakistan to do the dirty work of fighting war on their behalf and clean up their mess .... and all this because ISI and pakistani military !!! If it was a strong democratic civilian leadership pakistan would never have to face such losses !!!

Pakistan is way behind India in every sense , politically , economically , Military strength , International opinion, etc etc ... you can only play the catch up game and fail miserably even in that too ! So go run behind America crying for help ,... oh no even they are not with you now ... go to china may be !!!

:pakistan:

---------- Post added at 06:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 AM ----------

Pakistan is way behind India in every sense , politically , economically , Military strength , International opinion, etc etc ... you can only play the catch up game and fail miserably even in that too ! So go run behind America crying for help ,... oh no even they are not with you now ... go to china may be !!!

After all india is a SUPER POWER :yahoo:

Hahaha otherwise you guys would be waving that flag all over a Pakistani defence forum.

Visitors would be confused as to whether this is a Pakistani or an Indian forum, since Indian members are the largest group here.

Hahaha otherwise you guys would be waving that flag all over a Pakistani defence forum.

Visitors would be confused as to whether this is a Pakistani or an Indian forum, since Indian members are the largest group here.
god damn it CD you hate us more than pakistanis hate us lol why not try to put your hatred on a side line sometimes just for a change

god damn it CD you hate us more than pakistanis hate us lol why not try to put your hatred on a side line sometimes just for a change

It has been clarified by admins that PK members outnumber us.
Let him think what he wants to.

off topic: where the hel! is the smiley with Indian flag??? come on Mods, don't be so mean!!! whats wrong with the tri-colour????
Didn't you know that PDF belongs to the Pak-China mutual admiration club? So why should it have an Indian flag? We are the spoilers - the kabab men haddi in this you-scratch-my-back-and-I'll-scratch-your's forum!!

Though its gross apartheid, I personally would not like the Indian flag to be on a Pakistani-Chinese forum! But what the heck, here it is just to rile them up a bit...

flag28.gif
flag28.gif
flag28.gif

Cheers!
smoking-030.gif

The problem Bilal bhai is historically people like PunjabiSidhu have decided more and more to share their mentality with hindus. It is a sad situation as they suffer inferiority complex by not having their own nation and suffer the danda on a regular basis. They come on here and troll and it becomes an obsession as there is no panjaab for these people and after trolling feel better. Be patient and be pitiful and pray one day this sad soul has a land he can introduce to his kids as the nation for sikhs. I pray they get it one day. In the meantime entertain him as a deliquent. BTW your English is perfect for normal guys but for slow people one has to compensate!! :no:

Be careful of what you wish - for the capital of Khalistan is none other than Lahore. :lol:

The problem Bilal bhai is historically people like PunjabiSidhu have decided more and more to share their mentality with hindus. It is a sad situation as they suffer inferiority complex by not having their own nation and suffer the danda on a regular basis. They come on here and troll and it becomes an obsession as there is no panjaab for these people and after trolling feel better. Be patient and be pitiful and pray one day this sad soul has a land he can introduce to his kids as the nation for sikhs. I pray they get it one day. In the meantime entertain him as a deliquent. BTW your English is perfect for normal guys but for slow people one has to compensate!! :no:

you Pakistanis always manage to tilt a debate dealing with religion and as for Khalistan me and many other Sikhs don't need a Khalistan when we have Bharat Mata

oh and i am not the only one the other 20 million Sikhs in India might agree as well

Khalistan Will Never Be Created - An Indian Sikh - YouTube

man if there was a award for internet BJ's you sure as hell would win in it hands down :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom