What's new

Make Pakistan Bleed: Ex Indian Military official

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: got my first infraction today, I don't know what that means, but i doubt my chinese counter part got the same for his Inappropriate Language against us Indians, doubt that, must have got a pat in the back.:rofl:

if you really believe that you are being treated unfairly why do you continue on this forum?

Back to topic its not really in indias interest for pakistan to bleed. Its in the interest of both pakistan and indian to have two strong nations looking after their people and dealing with poverty eductaion and other issues and ills affecting our people

if you really believe that you are being treated unfairly why do you continue on this forum?

Back to topic its not really in indias interest for pakistan to bleed. Its in the interest of both pakistan and indian to have two strong nations looking after their people and dealing with poverty eductaion and other issues and ills affecting our people

Couldn't agree with you more.

I dont want to make pakistan bleed,they do it themselves anyway.I would only say,just protect your interests and keep kashmir.Thats all.

Regarding Pak Policy,the only thing to be done is to keep Kashmir and act very very strong,show no mercy.Just keep Kashmir.

their vested interest in afghanistan is sufficient to make them bleed.

you are trying this since your Independence ....but every time ended up getting CPR yourselves ...

Some people really think their "geedad bhabhkiyan" and bluster impresses anyone.

Let them live in their torpor.

i see and hear a lot of empty chest-thumpery and locustry by a chimp ---runt of a litter who thinks he's an ape!

Agreed. Health, education, Radicalism, Poverty, Hunger, Corruption etc. Problems are enormous.

sorry but there is nothing to bleed lleft.
any more blood losss my lead to irreversible shock and results would be undesirable and unpredictable

Pakistanis are bleeding themselves we do not even have to do anything nor are we doing anything.

I have been absent from this thread for last 2 days, and I find that all my dear friends are once again throwing all the petrol and fire that they can to make this the greatest flame-troll war ever!!!!:taz:

now back to topic... Yeah , it is true that india has never attacked any other nation.. (btw I don't take pride in that.. That proves that our Govt is sissy which doesn't have the guts to take any action.. We wait for Pakistan to start the front... Same happened in 2002,the armed forces were all ready... But pakistanis ditched the Indian govt and didn't declare a war or atleast make a first strike.. Come on guys, u could have atleast thrown 2-3 stones from across the border, shouting war-slogans.....:sick:

that would have given some strength to Indian PM's back bone.... all of them are so old, they actually require all kinds of support!!!!:pop:)

the indians should hopefully by now be smart enough to know that even one fire-cracker from indian side will have serious ramifications and consequences

dont make things get to a point of no return

the indians should hopefully by now be smart enough to know that even one fire-cracker from indian side will have serious ramifications and consequences

dont make things get to a point of no return

we've heard the sabre rattling before. relax grandpa

it's not sabre-rattling, grand-child. It's just a statement saying Pakistan will defend itself

if saying Pakistan will defend itself is ''sabre rattling'' then i wonder what you actually call an offensive posture

it's not sabre-rattling, grand-child. It's just a statement saying Pakistan will defend itself

if saying Pakistan will defend itself is ''sabre rattling'' then i wonder what you actually call an offensive posture

does the defensive posture include defense against taliban who are running amok in your territory?

An offensive posture would be to initiate the attack, which PA has done against India plenty of times but only to loose half its territory permanently.

okay - enough of this *****, billi, chooha, bandar, ape, litter, grandpa thumping. this thread has run its course.

since you cant keep it civilised, it gets closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom