What's new

Make Pakistan Bleed: Ex Indian Military official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bhartis : Quack, Quack , Quack , Quack . . . . . .

Pakistanis : :lol: (laughing) ...Because we know that bhartis can only "quack" like little ducks and can't do sh!t other than that. proven again and again . . . . .

Now I bet that some bharti kid would come and say "Hey hey look look we had 90K pows in 71' :lol:

By the way,after all that hot air by Indian media/people...where are the "surgical strikes" on Pakistan? :laugh:

I PERFECTLY remember that one bharti was saying to me "This time,I'm sure, we would respond ! Enough is enough.Just wait and see..next three months would shut your mouth" ...Baby forget about three months..its 3 YEARS now :cry:

Compare the situation of Pakistan from the beginning of these 3 years to today.. Cant be a coincidence.. Is it?

---------- Post added at 07:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 AM ----------

It's shameful that a freshie like PunjabiSidhu, who only joined in July 2011, has the audacity to call a veteran member 'a troll'.

Ok, I would call him a troll if that helps, but that violates forum rules.... calling a spade a spade does not require seniority in my view ..

---------- Post added at 07:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 AM ----------

Thats an option that comes straight out of common sense , when dealing with India we would have to use unorthodox methods. First priority is now to defeat India in Afghanistan - then take it as it comes.

If I believe the accusations levied on India about spreading unrest in Pakistan, and then correlate it with the situation of Pakistan today, then I must say that ISI is no match for RAW since frankly speaking, the security situation in Pakistan is nothing worth writing home about. In that sense, the option coming straight out of Common sense does not seem viable..

---------- Post added at 07:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 AM ----------

:lol: You certainly are !!!!!

Read.. even the name of your country sounds like it .. "Bhartimata" ...hai na phir monster wala name? Hum Pakistani to masoom se bholay se log hai..Bs tm bharti e humain dratay rehty ho ..:girl_wacko:

Yaara, kahne ko to log call your country Pakhana-istan as well, but such name distortions should be avoided since that disrespect the whole nation and not just the person you are arguing with..

this is a sad video by any Indian. and sad remarks or thinking by our neighbors. This will not help for any peace.:smokin:

the same propaganda that is boasted on in Pakistan i can only feel sorry really if they poll the Pakistani populace most of the people probably believe in the same baseless conspiracy theories

some of them i just laugh at like

1). India supports BLA in Balochistan

2). reason for 2010 Pakistan floods was because India allowed excess water from the Indus river to travel into Pakistan

3.) RAW is involved in a evil nexus to destabilize Pakistan involving Mossad and CIA

It has to do with your and ours political system and specially with your military doctrine , Pakistan never goes around threating war to India , you do !

pakistan never threatens india lol
it has attacked india 3 times,threatens with use of nukes

---------- Post added at 07:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 AM ----------

:lol: You certainly are !!!!!

Read.. even the name of your country sounds like it .. "Bhartimata" ...hai na phir monster wala name? Hum Pakistani to masoom se bholay se log hai..Bs tm bharti e humain dratay rehty ho ..:girl_wacko:

mata means mother,do you call your mother a monster :lol:

Blind Admirers of Chankia want to wage a covert war inside Pakistan , The execution is happening before our eyes , TTP , BLA , MQM etc --- A Coward who won't face us like a man but would try to inflict a fatal stab wound the so called "1000 Cuts death".

Ha seriously ?!?

Isnt these words of whining about death from 1000 cuts a bit rich considering that was their 'stated' policy in the late 80s and early 90s.

You gotto be kidding me while saying this.

Its a bit dumb on Pak's part to stirrup crap in India,justify it and expect India not to do the same.:rolleyes:

and btw you are calling me a troll??? what a hypocrite

Read my post again, think for a minute over it, understand it & then talk.

---------- Post added at 07:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 AM ----------

the same propaganda that is boasted on in Pakistan i can only feel sorry really if they poll the Pakistani populace most of the people probably believe in the same baseless conspiracy theories

some of them i just laugh at like

1). India supports BLA in Balochistan

2). reason for 2010 Pakistan floods was because India allowed excess water from the Indus river to travel into Pakistan

3.) RAW is involved in a evil nexus to destabilize Pakistan involving Mossad and CIA

Indian responsibility timeline:

August 15, 1947- October 10, 2011: Pakistan is responsible for all our problems, including the Maoists, LTTE, North East insurgency, Khalistan, Kashmir. They've secret partnerships with China, Nepal, BD, Sri Lanka, Myanmar to destroy India. They send camels, pigeons, monkey spies inside India.

Accusations of Pakistan aiding the Maoists:

Dawood-ISI trying to involve Maoists in terror?

'ISI had offered help to Nepal Maoists' - Express India

Accusations of Pakistan aiding the LTTE:

ISI-LTTE nexus to target south India? - Times Of India

It's shameful that a freshie like PunjabiSidhu, who only joined in July 2011, has the audacity to call a veteran member 'a troll'.

Its funny when someone gets obsessed with their online titles and resorts to name calling based on that :lol:

---------- Post added at 07:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 07:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 AM ----------

August 15, 1947- October 10, 2011: Pakistan is responsible for all our problems, including the Maoists, LTTE, North East insurgency, Khalistan, Kashmir. They've secret partnerships with China, Nepal, BD, Sri Lanka, Myanmar to destroy India. They send camels, pigeons, monkey spies inside India.

Dude we are your enemy for god sakes. Your country, your army an your friggin ISI was responsible for so many innocent Indian deaths because of your obsession with religion and Kashmir.

Yes, I will be glad if your accusations about India are true because that is what I would expect my country to do and that is what ANY person would want his country to do and that includes you. No, dont you dare act a saint.

Now go suit yourself.

gounder pretty much replied for me but anyways cool story bro!

jab geedar ki maut aati hai to woh Pakistan ki taraf bhagta hai.

Another tension causing thread to raise hell here between members.. guys plzz stop this BS from both sides hopefully the time won't ever come again when both sides bleed... time for peace and friendship stop the hate kill the hate grow up and chill the hell out i mean really. :hitwall:

all Pakistan is to do is stick to the idealogical moorings provided by its forefathers and great quaid e azam. the tenet which provides Pakistan with life and strong footing is secular democracy as professed by quaid e azam Islam will revered highly in Pakistan but will not be allowed to play part in state affairs just emulate turkey its a secular country but does it has severed all ties with islam surely not even AK party is practicing secularism while upholding Islam its not a contradiction but vision of quaid e azm by doing so no one be able to foment conspiracy against us in fact they will all embrace us in dignified way

Opinion of some old retired Armyman.. not the official stand.. so chillax...

There is no or 0 % scope for further bleeding.

And Obama wants Pakistan not to think of India as the enemy :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom