What's new

Makhdoom Javed Hashmi PTI exposed big time!!!

Everbody is nude in this shower (am I translating right? :undecided:) Still, between the two evils I will choose the one who is lesser than other! I hope you know what I mean ;)

the Noon Leaguers need to watch the program... its not just about you see a guy accusing, see the quality of points, which clearly proves that Javed Hashmi is not guilty of the accusations youin memon is making...

just see the program without compromising your intellect...and decide for yourself..

I m not going to contradict on his decision on joining the PTI,I feel sorry for Javed hashmi,he is at the stage of his age where most people like to leave everything upto their destiny,But yet this fool is spreading huge amount of disinformation,This shows he was always hungry for high level position which he never deserve,

Being in PMLN saved his face all these years,during musharraf regime he did suffer prison in the name of democracy and was a good guy into the eyes of people of pakistan,

He is just not that kind of quality who could do it for pakistan,Just another fake feudal mindset

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom