What's new

Making India think " twice ".

yaaa ..

if ur saying that J-10.. will be giving fight to Indians that aint gonna happen before 2016 at least .. by then you have to face ....

more sukhois... EFT/Rafale ... may be a few PAK?FA

oh before 2016 u going to have few PAK-FA ??? congrats in advance :lol:

so who.. a illegal Bangladeshi RAMBO in Pakistan will protect a thin 20KM of LAHORE defense lines.. a flat surface against the .. thrust of 100s of Sukhois bombing the hell out of anything present there ... this will pave the wave of fast moving Armored divisions just outside the Lahore suburb.. making it almost impossible for Pakistanis to use there tactical Nukes or even chemical weapons ...

even if 60 out of these 100 Sukhois are pitted for penetration, I will be surprised. Here we are talking about a limited not a full scale war. None of the country would like to engage in full scale war. Anyways, Given Sukhois are "unleashed", PAF would love to welcome and hunt them "in house". IAF wont risk "hundreds and hundreds" of sukhois, this will make India a sitting duck against China. even if India pits 100 sukhois, PAF will have its 200+ planes plus some "surprises" waiting for them. 2 planes a sukhoi would be more than decent for interception. even if a 50 Sukhio's are lost IAF will have a major dent in its offensive capabilities because to 50 Sus gone means you have to deploy 50 sukhois from some other place. Anyways, just my two cents.

even if 60 out of these 100 Sukhois are pitted for penetration, I will be surprised. Here we are talking about a limited not a full scale war. None of the country would like to engage in full scale war. Anyways, Given Sukhois are "unleashed", PAF would love to welcome and hunt them "in house". IAF wont risk "hundreds and hundreds" of sukhois, this will make India a sitting duck against China. even if India pits 100 sukhois, PAF will have its 200+ planes plus some "surprises" waiting for them. 2 planes a sukhoi would be more than decent for interception. even if a 50 Sukhio's are lost IAF will have a major dent in its offensive capabilities because to 50 Sus gone means you have to deploy 50 sukhois from some other place. Anyways, just my two cents.

udi baba

buddy su30mki is not rasgulla dont live in dream

su30mki is the best planes right now and dont forget mig29

Have you ever heard of a strike package formation???????????????????????

Let me return your two cents, An example of indian Strike package would consists of 2 dedicated interdiction jaguars, and 2 Mirage 2000, 3 Su30 MKI in multirole configuration primary guard and secondary strike role, with atleast 2 MIG 29SMT air supremacy fighters,

then there will be hunter killer formations with mix of Mirage 2000 MKI's and Mig 29's with MKI performing bulk of EW and target acquisition work.

Pure hunter squadrons of MKI and Mig 29SMT's ,

Low level strike packages of Mirage 2000 Multi role fighters,

CAS missions with Mig 27 and Jaguar DARIN II with SU 30 MKI in air superiority cover ??

It will never be 60 MKI"s running in straight line into Pak Airspace.

then in the same case you can't be sure about Akash's capabilities. Has Askash been tested against a short range, high speed, maneuverable depressed trajectory following missiles?

Thats flawed logic....because we all know that there is nothing called a "perfect" system in the world...

However, the Akash SAM is tested against various Short range ballistic missiles to gauge its effectiveness....So it can be said that the Akash has been tested sufficiently against modern missile systems and has proven successful...

However... can the NASR claim the same being that Pakistan does not possess an indigenous SAM program....
Yet you seem to have undisputed doubts in its "SAM evading" capability which makes me question your claim....

Regarding the bolded part....Yes Akash has been tested against Short Range and High Speed missiles.....Im reading up on how the depressed trajectory makes it a game changer and whether Akash has been tested against it. I will get back to you.....
I think the shoot and scoot is definitely and advantage but not sure about the depressed trajectory...

The Raa'd is a stealth missile, it's body is shaped to absorb radar waves, and it employs RAM this considerably reduces time for intercept for any defending force.

yes sukhois will be bombing and f16s , jf17s and j10 and our sams systems will be enjoying bombing of indians jets :yahoo:

U have only one fighter ie F16 in hand and the other two are not there with u.... And we already have Su 30 , mig 29 mirage 2000 ... which are proven jets ... Dont count ur chickens before they are hatched .... and even when u induct JF 17 and J10 B you dont know its practicall performance capability...

U have only one fighter ie F16 in hand and the other two are not there with u.... And we already have Su 30 , mig 29 mirage 2000 ... which are proven jets ... Dont count ur chickens before they are hatched .... and even when u induct JF 17 and J10 B you dont know its practicall performance capability...

we already have operational squad of jf17s :what: 2nd squad is also going to be opertional in few months

Confirmed and Authentic news :

The eventual NASR vehicle will have FOUR launch tubes,and thus will be able to fire FOUR missiles.....the next test will prove this information...
The reason for 2 launch tubes this time was to provide a twin tube launch platform...so that the remaining tubes can be added on top.....
Hence NASR's capability of delivering conventional payloads will be boosted...

There should not be any doubt that even if there is threat generated towards Lahore or other similar centers, there will definitely be a threat of nuclear response if india does not stop. Read the thread about Pakistan's nuclear thresholds in strategic and geopolitical affairs thread.

you people really think that india can mobilize and attack the pakistani front without the PA moving a muscle???....that too in a matter of days in not hours.

There should not be any doubt that even if there is threat generated towards Lahore or other similar centers, there will definitely be a threat of nuclear response if india does not stop. Read the thread about Pakistan's nuclear thresholds in strategic and geopolitical affairs thread.

If Pak uses "Strategic Nuke" then Pak goes "Poof" in retaliation

Back
Top Bottom