What's new

Malala Yusufzai: Victim of Barbaric Terror and Dirty Politics

Just saw her documentart made me :cry:. Man this is not fair :hitwall:.
She speaks good English yaar. Her courage is commendable.

People are asking why she is given too much coverage while kids are killed by drone strikes. I think she should be given the coverage as she signifies that if 14 year girl can stand against Taliban, why grown men don't. The comparison is not fair.

Cover up...not a conspiracy theory again buddy.....after that brain disease this is second time I am hearing one bizarre theory. US attacked TTP affiliated leader. I would rather say they did something good for Pakistan.

They should clean Indian mess... Not welcomed in Pakistan.

If they suspect something they should inform ISI, MI or PA. Their attack is just showing their hypocrisy where at the one-side they call Pakistan as US alley and on the other hand they are attacking Pakistan. And these drones will only add some more enemies to US books, and may b some for PA (for not protecting them).

580828_509683552378059_1588069784_n.jpg

The only people getting fcuked are you taliban girl killing buddies who are getting their ***** blown by these drones. :D

I find it simple. If you have a brain and you know there are drones flying around watching the movements of Taliban members and spies in every village then why let these insurgents sleep overnight in your home.

Every time a drone strikes we get safer and smarter. We lose terrorists and we lose people with low IQ.

I find it simple. If you have a brain and you know there are drones flying around watching the movements of Taliban members and spies in every village then why let these insurgents sleep overnight in your home.

Every time a drone strikes we get safer and smarter. We lose terrorists and we lose people with low IQ.

Go and **** yourself. There are children that get killed.

The only people getting fcuked are you taliban girl killing buddies who are getting their ***** blown by these drones. :D
Drones are killing children and women and have destroyed several families and many of those family members who are left and devastated have joined Taliban to take revenge and they will continue to do so until and unless Pakistan Army and government shoots down the drones and help local people against bully USA

This JUI-F clown being exposed :rofl:

The anchor tried his best to convince him to name/blame Talibans but he was too lenient that he kept on saying "whomsoever" did it. Such a joker this party is. Maulana Tahir Ashrafi making a lot of sense once again

1- I hope someone in the media has the guts to interview major religious figures and get their UNCONDITIONAL condemnation on record. No weaseling allowed about American drones, Indian agents or any other nonsense. Regardless of whatever else happens, this act is barbaric and there is NO earthly or Islamic justification for it.

2- I couldn't find any Malala charity on google. Can we set up a fund on this forum for girls' schools in KP? We can call it the Malala Fund for Girls' Schools or something. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

As per reports of The Hollywood Reporter, the music queen said she had to cry when she heard about the shooting of the small girl in Swat valley of Pakistan. “This song is for you, Malala,” Modna said and then went on to sing “Human nature.”

“The 14-year-old schoolgirl who wrote a blog for BBC about going to school in Swat. The Taliban stopped her on bus and shot her. Do you realize how sick that is,” Madonna asked her fans in LA concert.The 54-year-old singer shouted slogan “Support education! Support women!” to crowd.Madonna showed Malala’s name, which was written on her name on back when she stripped during the concert.

Some of the fans who attended the concert were moved by Madonna’s and took to social media websites to praise the noble act.

These are Twitter Updates Regarding the concert :

1- I hope someone in the media has the guts to interview major religious figures and get their UNCONDITIONAL condemnation on record. No weaseling allowed about American drones, Indian agents or any other nonsense. Regardless of whatever else happens, this act is barbaric and there is NO earthly or Islamic justification for it.

2- I couldn't find any Malala charity on google. Can we set up a fund on this forum for girls' schools in KP? We can call it the Malala Fund for Girls' Schools or something. Thanks.
Sir you can't see this incident alone Sir their is whole background events which have lead to these kind of incidents Sir first our Army went in our Tribal Areas and attack people on American call than allowed America to attack our own people and still are doing this blunder Sir and than after at least 4 years of collateral damage LAL MASJID gave the final blow to their anger and TTP is formed than 3000 Suicide bombings take place in Pakistan and Sir we have first take down drones and help our own people against American attacks only than we can win local support other wise can't and also on many many cases Taliban were blamed even some one accepted the offer but what was revealed later on was that it was the case of personal enmity or a property dispute which led to these kind of incidents

man instead of going after the writer just accept what happened was intolerable. its time to take the bull by the horns and end the taliban . they are not an asset but one of the main perpetrators of the destruction of the social fabric of Pakistan .
Sir both things are intolerable these jerks are the biggest craps paid American touts who just bash Islam and increase hatred among people

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom