What's new

Malaysia bans Shias from promoting their faith

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Secur one more thing,are shias pagan?? :what:

Last edited by a moderator:
so,if a shia is secular and liberal(the best way to live according to me) u dont mind,but if he is a practicing one,you mind it??

Yes i have no problem with a non-practicing irreligious shia but i am against all those shias who worship hazrat ali like a God and give imams a status greater than prophets and call names to sahaba.

Now you do. It is understandable because just about all of us non-Muslims like to think positively about religions. Positive in the sense that we all at least respect all religions in the letter of the law, if not in spirit, and leave each other to practice and even to propagate because we non-Muslims believe in the power of intellectual arena. But now you know the intensity of the Shia-Sunni conflict, try to think how minority religions suffers in Muslims dominated countries.

yes sir,i accept that.
i respect each and every religion equally,but ya,i gotta say,minorities exist as second class citizens in countries run by islamic laws..

Yes i have no problem with a non-practicing irreligious shia but i am against all those shias who worship hazrat ali like a God and give imams a status greater than prophets and call names to sahaba.

Joker%202.jpg

I think , you need to make arguments more carefully , maam .

I simply said that according to the news , Malaysian Govt has only banned the propagation of Shia Islam , not ' all sects ' as you think .

Apparently you didnt get me! Where did I bring all sects?! :unsure:

Apparently you didnt get me! Where did I bring all sects?! :unsure:

Apparently , you didn't even read the news properly :D Why only ban Shi'ite from propagating their version of Islam ? Why not the rest too ? I am no big fan of Shia Islam but the amount of hypocrisy and bigotry in the Muslim World amazes me . The French bans Burqa - lets burn tires and block roads and disrupt the life of people , the Saudis ban driving for women and start to keep tabs and send information on their arrival and departure to and from the country - no problemo ! Interesting ? :azn:

blackeagle's comments and also a bit from post 138..

Never heard of Arab-Persian rivalry ?

Yes , it matters . He's the founder of the nation and this was his sect , you cant change that fact . You are confused now . A secular creating a state for the Muslims to live and practice freely their beliefs , not go around killing each other and labeling ' deviant ' and ' out of Islam ' and state's endorsement of a particular sect . This is the point .

Mr.jinnah didnt declare himself a shia neither he ever participated in muharram jaloos nor he did zanjeer-zani........and i dont think quotations of "Moula" Ali were always on his tongue.....

That is OK , if they are a small minority , they still exist , right ? That was my point . The Western countries allow freedom of choice and propagation of every religion , even though Christianity is dominant in most . I understand what propagation is , still Shias aren't the only Muslim sect in Malaysia , there are a dozen others too . So , how many of them will be banned from propagating their beliefs on the state's perception on ' who's right ' and ' who's deviant ' as a preemptive measure ? I just want to ask you one thing , has any such thing happened in the past where there were violence from the Sunnis because of propagation of Shia sect by Shi'ite ? What makes one think that Shi'ite will still continue doing that , in such case ? Besides , the Shi'ite aren't even treated well in Malaysia , mate . You aren't getting the big picture here to be honest .

Most western countries don't even call them Christian states. And even they might have issue if I start propagating a religion which attacks and mocks religious figures of Christians. There might be more sects in Malaysia but Shiaism might be the most different sect from other sects present in Malaysia. At best most sects would have difference on folding of hands during Namaz. The problem with Shiaism is that propagating it means you are prorogation hatred against those personalities which are reverted unanimously among the sunnis. Other sects don't face this issue. They don't propagate hatred against religious personalities. Unfortunately this isn't the case with Shias, What if tomorrow Shia preacher promotes something against the first 3 caliphs. What if the local population is infuriated by that. Who would be responsible then? If shiaism promotion was limited to just differences between performing namaz and other such trivial issues, things would have been completely different. About the bold part, Pakistan itself is the biggest example. Before Iranian revolution of Khomeni despite sectarian differences, there were not much violence. After iran started to meddle inside Pakistan and started propagating Shiaism, situation started to deteriorate from there. Saudis started to fund Madarsas to counter this trend and hence the bloodshed and extremism started in Pakistan. It might be interesting for you but most books written in Pakistan based on promoting Shiaism were written after the Iranian revolution. If Pakistan would have stopped both Iran and Saudia to meddle in its country, situation would have been much better.

You can see the reason of Pakistan chaotic situation due the braindead Pakistani in this very thread. They seem to have no honour and dennounce the sect of the man who founded their nation. Reason for that is the same reason for this so called 'news' from mayalsia. It's called wahabi saudi ideology.

Mr.jinnah didnt declare himself a shia neither he ever participated in muharram jaloos nor he did zanjeer-zani........and i dont think quotations of "Moula" Ali were always on his tongue.....

Its about time , you enroll yourself in a night school and get some history lessons , honestly . I am not going to spoon feed historical facts now . The question was clear ' What is the sect of the founder of the nation ? ' . The answer is ' Ismaili Shia ' . Do you declare your sect/school of thought to everyone ?

There are no or little number of shias in Malaysia. Once they would start propagating there sect in Malaysia, things would start to turn bad. Obviously majority would resist. Govt played its part and avoided that situation. Malaysian would be more stable with such ban.

There are no or little number of muslims in Myanmar. Once they would start propagating there sect in Myanmar, things would start to turn bad. Obviously majority would resist. Govt played its part and avoided that situation. Myanmar would be more stable with such ban.

no offence,but this is the solution you are suggesting..

There are no or little number of muslims in Myanmar. Once they would start propagating there sect in Myanmar, things would start to turn bad. Obviously majority would resist. Govt played its part and avoided that situation. Myanmar would be more stable with such ban.

no offence,but this is the solution you are suggesting..

The thing is Muslims aren't propagating anything in Burma. They are fighting for their survival. Those idiots monks are paranoid of Muslim birth rate that it would take over Burma in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom