What's new

Man beating in Saudi Arabia raises questions over expat rights in kingdom

I don't know why they keep imposing themselves on us Arabs and Muslims when in reality they are hated by everyone in the arab and muslim world. I don't remember that we arabs have poked a nose into their issues while there are middling in our affairs be it internal or external.:disagree:

Yes, it is actually very cute and tragicomic. I still think they are talking about me on that section and crying.:lol:

They know the opinions of most of us 450 million Arabs from 22 Arab countries and the Arab diaspora (one of the biggest in the world) from Latin America, Sub-Saharan Africa, South Asia, South East Asia to Europe. Let alone most Muslims. Hell, one Arab country, Egypt alone, has a bigger population than them. Anyway that should be aimed at the trolls. There are undoubtedly some normal members among them - sadly not a lot. Anyway not the topic and we should not care.
We really need an Arab language thread once again on the Arab Defence section.;)

If saying this

means don't put words in my mouth, then the fundamentals of English language should have been changed or maybe I should attend some extra English classes.

Anyway, I'm done with this topic, once again I commented on a ME subject and instead of being answered, someone was there, as always is, to target my nationality specifically.

Go back to page 6 post #78 follow that so you know what you are saying. Thanx for stopping by anyway. 
Yes, it is actually very cute and tragicomic. I still think they are talking about me on that section and crying.:lol:

They know the opinions of most of us 450 million Arabs from 22 Arab countries and the Arab diaspora (one of the biggest in the world) from Latin America, Sub-Saharan Africa, South Asia, South East Asia to Europe. Let alone most Muslims. Hell, one Arab country, Egypt alone, has a bigger population than them. Anyway that should be aimed at the trolls. There are undoubtedly some normal members among them - sadly not a lot. Anyway not the topic and we should not care.
We really need an Arab language thread once again on the Arab Defence section.;)

Lol, they feel left alone:lol: enough reason that they somewhat consider themselves part of us arab and muslims.

Last edited:
rights, what f'ing rights?
rights are for human and only human in SA are Saudis

Go back to page 6 post #78 follow that so you what you are saying. Thanx for stopping by anyway. 

Lol, they feel left alone:lol: enough reason that they somewhat consider themselves part of us arab and muslims.

When are you coming to the Comoros 7abibi? Southernmost Arab country located on the Southern Hemisphere. It is a archapelago with dozens of islands many uninhabited. Not as many islands as we have in Saudi Arabia (1300 Saudi Arabian islands) but it is still great.

LOL, just kidding. Still in Denmark but wish I could go to the Comoros. I am there spiritually.:lol:

Interview with the past president. He is of Yemeni origins on his fathers side.

Sayyid Ahmed Abdallah Mohamed Sambi.

When are you coming to the Comoros 7abibi? Southernmost Arab country located on the Southern Hemisphere. It is a archapelago with dozens of islands many uninhabited. Not as many islands as we have in Saudi Arabia (1300 Saudi Arabian islands) but it is still great.

LOL, just kidding. Still in Denmark but wish I could go to the Comoros. I am there spiritually.:lol:

Interview with the past president. He is of Yemeni origins on his fathers side.

Sayyid Ahmed Abdallah Mohamed Sambi.

The Comoros are indeed beautiful maybe in my honeymoon next year Inshallah if things went as I planned I will pay a visit. Right now kinda busy with my career trying to build some bases for my future.

The Comoros are indeed beautiful maybe in my honeymoon next year Inshallah if things went as I planned I will pay a visit. Right now kinda busy with my career trying to build some bases for my future.

That sounds great. With the honeymoon thing. All the best bro. I am still too young for that. Need to get a degree first and my own income then I can think about a marriage. The dowries as you know are not the cheapest. Know from experience with my siblings.

All the best of luck with your studies. I should do the same instead of spending my time here, LOL.

That sounds great. With the honeymoon thing. All the best bro. I am still too young for that. Need to get a degree first and my own income then I can think about a marriage. The dowries as you know are not the cheapest. Know from experience with my siblings.

All the best of luck with your studies. I should do the same instead of spending my time here, LOL.

Lol, the dowry they took from me was pain in the a$$ Akhi. :lol:

The eclipse prayer now in Riyadh, gotta go answer the call Akhi may allah bestow his mercy on us.

Wish you luck too brother.

Salam.

I guess, 3 years are enough for him to think of what he did. A couple of hundreds of lashes wouldn't hurt :cheesy:

Not just 3 years, this savage should be prosecuted to the full extent of law, receiving a severe punishment so he will always remember that these barbaric acts shall never be tolerated.

But firstly he should apologize to the poor guy and his country, and should fix the psychological and physical damages he inflicted on this guy.

Bro, my apologies for such bad behavior by the worker. The worker should not have talked to the guy's wife. But the kind of people that go to do menial jobs, these people do not have the best of manners and ethics, because of the socio-economic level they come from. In Bangladesh also he would get a severe beating, if he talked to someones wife on the phone, by stealing the phone number. If someone try's to make a pass at my wife, I would get pretty mad too. Because of what this guy did, I think he should get some punishment as well and the punishment for the guy who beat him up, should not be as severe, as it was the worker's indiscretion that initiated this mess.

But enemy's have put your society under microscope, one slip and they will blow it out of proportion.

In any case, I am glad that Saudi govt. is looking into it and will deal with this matter according to Saudi law.
3lcd.jpg

This comment is a humiliation to all of the non Saudi workers there. With this kind of mentality, I wonder who gave you American VISA. I thought Bangladesh has an advanced society, even advanced than India. Talking to wife is not a legitimate reason to beat anyone even if he had sexual intentions. If anyone's deserve to get beaten like this, that means he is a slave nothing else. Come out of dark ages, this is 21st century!

Now if you excuse me, I am going to build a wall around UK to protect myself from the inferiority complex leaking from USA.

3lcd.jpg

This comment is a humiliation to all of the non Saudi workers there. With this kind of mentality, I wonder who gave you American VISA. I thought Bangladesh has an advanced society, even advanced than India. Talking to wife is not a legitimate reason to beat anyone even if he had sexual intentions. If anyone's deserve to get beaten like this, that means he is a slave nothing else. Come out of dark ages, this is 21st century!

Now if you excuse me, I am going to build a wall around UK to protect myself from the inferiority complex leaking from USA.

Hey dnt insult kalu mian... or he will put a curse on ya... :lol:

@kalu_mian .. will your reaction be same if the perpetrators were Indian ... or any non muslim or a muslim of non sunni variety.

Bro, my apologies for such bad behavior by the worker. The worker should not have talked to the guy's wife. But the kind of people that go to do menial jobs, these people do not have the best of manners and ethics, because of the socio-economic level they come from. In Bangladesh also he would get a severe beating, if he talked to someones wife on the phone, by stealing the phone number. If someone try's to make a pass at my wife, I would get pretty mad too. Because of what this guy did, I think he should get some punishment as well and the punishment for the guy who beat him up, should not be as severe, as it was the worker's indiscretion that initiated this mess.

But enemy's have put your society under microscope, one slip and they will blow it out of proportion.

In any case, I am glad that Saudi govt. is looking into it and will deal with this matter according to Saudi law.

Wow.

This Bangladeshi worker is no concern of you, a Sri Lankan, living in Britain or people of other nationalities who are shedding their crocodile tears and manufactured outrage to score a point, so spare us your hyper ventilation. If you are concerned about jobless low skilled Bangladeshi's like this, hire some or help Bangladesh financially or invest in Bangladesh, like the Saudi's and other GCC countries are doing. Till then all your concern is nothing but meaningless hot air.

And I am glad that people like you are not deciding American Visa, again no concern of yours. And please do not try to teach or preach your manners, morals or ethics to others who you know nothing about and just shared some time with on a web forum.

I am confident that Saudi judicial system will take care of the matter according to their laws. 
@kalu_mian .. will your reaction be same if the perpetrators were Indian ... or any non muslim or a muslim of non sunni variety.

Saudi Arabia, as the original homeland and region of our Prophet Muhammad (SAWS), will always have a special place for 90% Muslim Bangladeshi's. Being a leading Arab and Sunni Muslim nation, they are also important for Bangladesh, much more so than India or other non-Sunni or non-Muslim countries. So my reaction would not be the same, of course.

Last edited:
Saudi Arabia, as the original homeland and region of our Prophet Muhammad (SAWS), will always have a special place for 90% Muslim Bangladeshi's. Being a leading Arab and Sunni Muslim nation, they are also important for Bangladesh, much more so than India or other non-Sunni or non-Muslim countries. So my reaction would not be the same, of course.
you have a soft spot for SA no issues... ( I have for egypt because they got the pyramids... :-) )
but does it mean you should have a slavish attitude towards each arab?
I understand one should not condemn all arabs for action of 2 guys, but apologizing on behalf of bangladeshi (who might not even be bangladeshi) is going a bit far, I am pretty sure most arabs will be red faced in embarrassment.

This Bangladeshi worker is no concern of you, a Sri Lankan, living in Britain or people of other nationalities who are shedding their crocodile tears and manufactured outrage to score a point, so spare us your hyper ventilation. If you are concerned about jobless low skilled Bangladeshi's like this, hire some or help Bangladesh financially or invest in Bangladesh, like the Saudi's and other GCC countries are doing. Till then all your concern is nothing but meaningless hot air.

And I am glad that people like you are not deciding American Visa, again no concern of yours. And please do not try to teach or preach your manners, morals or ethics to others who you know nothing about and just shared some time with on a web forum.

I am confident that Saudi judicial system will take care of the matter according to their laws. 

Lol, kill the zombies :sniper:

In all seriousness, the worker and the abuser don't represent both societies' moral principles and the Islamic code of ethics taught by Allah SWT in the Quran and his prophet PBUH in the Sunnah. What a shameful act indeed by that Saudi guy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom