What's new

Maoists demand mosque at Babri site

Maoist are the voice of oppressed hindu dalits ruled by minority brahmins.Every minority and oppressed people must support Maoist for justice from terror perpetrated by hindu groups in india.

d u know this so called moaist higher levels leaders are mostly upper cast hindu now what u call it a conspiracy by bhramins stop blaming everything on cast

there were no hindu temple on the site of the ajodha babri mosque and the ram did not born here . it was created in the mind of hindu fanatic but dismissed by even the hindu scholar expert on this site . sitting on the myth the hindu extremist wants to get political benifit . now high time for india to build the mosque again in the same place and prove itself in world that india is a secular country proggracing toward became world leader keeping aside mythical matter.

There was no Islam here.

It was Imposed on some Stupid Hindus.

To Prove Islam as the religion of peace, pack your bags and go to Saudi Arabia.:blah::blah:

Maoists are a banned Terrorist group of India - ::Ministry of Home Affairs::

So doesnt supporting them amount to condoning terrorism which is against the Forum rules ?

thats the reason why i said stop assuming and state facts. u cannot come to logical conclusion if we start discussing our fantasies and conspiracies can we:sniper:

A polite request, please can you not reply to me with a sniper emote. I find it rather offensive, and i don't want to go all Maulla Jatt!

A polite request, please can you not reply to me with a sniper emote. I find it rather offensive, and i don't want to go all Maulla Jatt!

lol...sorry if i offended u...i just use it coz its cool. Not that it relates to my reply or the post.:pop:

do u have any proof that the explosives are stolen by maoists...if not stop assuming and state only facts.

as far as maoists in urban areas that is not some thing new to happen they always have informers and supporters in the form of HR activists. but that didnt help them achieve any thing in the past few decades. as i said all the jobless maoists who lost their cadres in AP went North to spread their BS as there are hardly any takers for their RED ideology here in south. they will be defeated for sure as the govt is using homeo medicine(works for sure but slowly building natural resistance) to reduce its side effects(loss of lives).:sniper:

Development plans in Maoist districts to be revised: Chidambaram

Rs.25 crore plan for 60 Maoist-hit districts: Chidambaram
Maoists loot truck carrying Ammonium Nitrate

Trucks carrying 600 tonnes of explosives missing from Rajasthan - India - DNA
Maoists loot truck carrying Ammonium Nitrate-India-TIMESNOW.tv - Latest Breaking News, Big News Stories, News Videos

both are different articles..any ways u have taken ample time to google and support ur claim with the second link on my req thanx for that. any ways as i said earlier they are going to loose. killing inocents, bombing schools, extortion, derailing trains is not the way. they will loose their support when locals are fed up with thier BS just like in the south.
The Hindu : News / National : ‘Design holistic development plan for Maoist-hit areas'
Govt to clear integrated action plan for Naxal-hit districts soon

Someone from India here called Maoists as terrorists.
Is it so?

to understand this...u need to understand the defination of terrorits......

now we dont think u know what terrorist is owing to ur support for them......hence its no use answering ......

but as i have cared to reply u, i wud only say.......maoist kill innocent people for personal gains........

Trucks carrying 600 tonnes of explosives missing from Rajasthan - India - DNA
Maoists loot truck carrying Ammonium Nitrate-India-TIMESNOW.tv - Latest Breaking News, Big News Stories, News Videos

both are different articles..any ways u have taken ample time to google and support ur claim with the second link on my req thanx for that. any ways as i said earlier they are going to loose. killing inocents, bombing schools, extortion, derailing trains is not the way. they will loose their support when locals are fed up with thier BS just like in the south.
The Hindu : News / National : ‘Design holistic development plan for Maoist-hit areas'
Govt to clear integrated action plan for Naxal-hit districts soon
maoist if they can steal 19 ton then why not 600 tons...
or otherwise other suspect can be some army officer like Lt Col Shrikant Prasad Purohit with sffron terror group stole 600 ton of explosives without any trace.....

There is no other way around it. Rebuild it and then punish the entire upper echelons of the BJP, then talk about deciding who it belongs to. That is the fair thing to do.

will you remove your blasphemy laws and change the tax structure where it does not show bias against non Muslims? will you rebuild the churches and temples your religious fanatics blew up?

babri episode was a stain on our history not withstanding our Pakistani friends grandstanding here.

Last edited:
maoist if they can steal 19 ton then why not 600 tons...
or otherwise other suspect can be some army officer like Lt Col Shrikant Prasad Purohit with sffron terror group stole 600 ton of explosives without any trace.....

or may be L-E-T operatives, banned simi, HUJI,ISI, Indian mujahudin, shiv sena, or followers of veerappan..possibilities are ultimate...keep guessing.:sick:

we have efficient people to look after it and let the law take its own course.:pop:

Thats what its an ideological movement and you cant win unless u address the root cause.since 1967 its getting strong and spreading all over....
Indira gave "gareebi hatao" slogan and instead of gareebi hatao govt followed "gareebon ko hatao" policy.And pertaining to the resources looting by the imperial companies eg reddy mines...POSCO etc ...govt must share these resources with the people of the land.This example is same as what is happening in balochistan.govt dont share resources there hence u ve people's movement.

how do u know abt balochistan that much
if u r indian living in india u wont hear abt them

u r **** rit?
change ur flag its insult of ur flag:taz:

Indian army???? If the army was actually involved we wouldn't be talking abt maoists now... and do u really know abt Nazi army??? There is only one army in recent history who came anywhere close to Nazi army... I am sure u wouldn't know whose army that is...

Answer
Peoples Liberation Army Led by the original maoist MAO ZEDONG
Do u want me to list the numbers slaughtered during the chinese cultural revolution , i dont think that our Pro Maoist green friends would use google to look it up

Frankly since the last 3 yrs Home ministry have achieved significant success in anti maoist operations
THE 39 MEMBER MAOIST POLITBURO IS DOWN TO 24 WITH 15 OF ITS TOP LEADERSHIP EITHER DEAD OR IN PRISON
during the last 3 yrs 3500 maoist cadres have been arrested and over 1000 have been killed
that figure constitute about a 3rd of the maoist either killed or captured
By the way maoist insurgency has been wiped out of Andhra pradesh , and it will be finished off in rest of the 5 states of west bengal , orrisa, jharkhand , chatisgarh and bihar by 2014
As per the recent info the entire maoist leadership in west bengal is dead or in prison so we are getting there:police::police::police::police:

Back
Top Bottom