What's new

Maoists demand mosque at Babri site

maoist reject the class system of hindu society.Its you that who is looking them with your colored hindu class lenses.

I have seen you change your stance in every post.

First you said India is ruled by Brahmins

Then when you realized that its not the case, you changed it to upper echelons of power has poisoned the lower caste

Third, you are claiming the maoists are fighting to remove caste system after knowing that maoists are headed by upper caste people.

It seems like you want to say what the Pakistanis want to hear to get brownie points ,kinda like the great Zaid Hamid.

Last edited:
I have seen you change your stance in every post.

First you said India is ruled by Brahmins

Then when you realized that its not the case, you changed it to upper echelons of power has poisoned the lower cast

Third, you are claiming the maoists are fighting to remove caste system after knowing that maoists are headed by upper caste people.

It seems like you want to say what the Pakistanis want to hear to get brownie points ,kinda like the great Zaid Hamid.
All the three points mentioned are intrchangeble coz its a fight for social justice.Class system is a broader term encompassing caste system,rich-poor divide,politcally powerful-powerless,minority vs majority etc.....

Lets not derail the thread again. Moaists have demanded that Babri Mosque should be built on the site. When they are requesting in a peaceful manner, GOI should pay attention to it. They should not have to blow landmines, trains or kill people for the same request to get across to GOI.

But before doing this, lets ask them for this demand ?

the reason being is nowhere concerned with their demands and ideology.....

now is their ideology changed??? thats completely nonbuyable....

there has to be some reason !

i understand muslims asking for this ! thats their right and i will support their cause.....

but i wint support maoist asking this without proper, sane and justifiable:pop: reason!

All the three points mentioned are intrchangeble coz its a fight for social justice.Class system is a broader term encompassing caste system,rich-poor divide,politcally powerful-powerless,minority vs majority etc.....

Yes.. we know that. You claiming maoists fighting against brahmin rule is false. I know maoists have some legitimate reason for their existence and we cannot treat them like our enemy . But you are giving them a caste and religious color just to make it sensational. I just want to know what your grievance with India is and what would be an ideal India for you.

But before doing this, lets ask them for this demand ?

the reason being is nowhere concerned with their demands and ideology.....

now is their ideology changed??? thats completely nonbuyable....

there has to be some reason !

i understand muslims asking for this ! thats their right and i will support their cause.....

but i wint support maoist asking this without proper, sane and justifiable:pop: reason!

I think the maoists want to join hands with all the muslim terrorist groups. so they are laying foundation.

Yes.. we know that. You claiming maoists fighting against brahmin rule is false. I know maoists have some legitimate reason for their existence and we cannot treat them like our enemy . But you are giving them a caste and religious color just to make it sensational. I just want to know what your grievance with India is and what would be an ideal India for you.

jayron, we tend to now to ignore ajtr here, generally speaking almost everyone tends not engage him now, reply to him or posts in his thread. this fella/ gal whatever it is, is considered intellectually defunct to engage in any conversation.

Maoist are the voice of oppressed hindu dalits ruled by minority brahmins.Every minority and oppressed people must support Maoist for justice from terror perpetrated by hindu groups in india.

on 15th august india didnt get freedom.its just that power got transferred from british oppressor to political elites.maoits are voice of oppressed people and they are fighting for real freedom of india from corrupt political elites.

Don't you think it's kind of hypocritical of you, that while you wish for the Maoists to take over in India (bloodily, I would imagine considering the methods they use), you remainsafely cocooned in that great bastion of Maoism, The United States of America. Rich! Real Rich!

you cant deny that the Maoist struggle is class struggle too against upper caste of which brahmins are the top most privileged caste.Let the next caste based census come out along with the percentage of various caste people in Bureaucracy/judiciary etc i wont be surprised that most of them would be brahmin class despite 63 years of reservations pertaining to their population ie may be around 5-8 percent.

all indian members please use your ignorance option in the bottom left to ignore this Ajtr . Dontchu people heard about contagious disease ?? The more you communicate the more it spread so simply keep it qurantine.

all indian members please use your ignorance option in the bottom left to ignore this Ajtr . Dontchu people heard about contagious disease ?? The more you communicate the more it spread so simply keep it qurantine.

you mean the report function or do we have ignore function on the board. If so, I did not find it- could you help by putting an image where this functionality exists?

For all we know ajtr might have some solution to the "failed state" our country is in.

you cant deny that the Maoist struggle is class struggle too against upper caste of which brahmins are the top most privileged caste.Let the next caste based census come out along with the percentage of various caste people in Bureaucracy/judiciary etc i wont be surprised that most of them would be brahmin class despite 63 years of reservations pertaining to their population ie may be around 5-8 percent.

FYI, most of the bureaucracy is now held by people belonging to scheduled caste, at least in South. Brahmins still do better than others. Thats why they are in the forward caste and others enjoy positive discrimination. The government has done its duty by giving reservations for the under privileged. Maoists are not a solution for it.

Arn't communists supposed to be anti religion? Why are they advocating this? strange indeed.

Because their masters asked them to do so. Now don't ask me who their MaaiBaap are as it is pretty easy to guess.

keep ur BS to ur self..again wats the relation between catse and maoist struggle when moists are led by upper classes...its not about class or caste..they are bunch of paranoid people with outdated ideology..... u dont hav a clue abt wats going on yet u choose to puke ur anti India agenda all over the forum....and yes u wont be surprised even if the next census comes out bcoz u live in ur own lala land instead of reality.:sniper:

Back
Top Bottom