What's new

Maps about Bangladesh / Bengal

We are brothers. We go to each others' worship places. We have Hindus and Sikhs in the same family.

Its not like the Abrahimic religions which call each others' followers "kaffirs" or "unbelievers" and claim that they all will burn in eternal hellfire.

Absolutely no. These two are brotherly religions and very tolerant of each other and all other religions. We both say there are multiple paths to achieve the divine.

Well we(my family) goes to buddhist temple as well. A couple of my family members are married to muslims as well.

Every religion has some nutcases, why listen to those who thinks a good person who is of different faith will face eternal hellfire?

Brothers may look alike and have similar interests, however at the end of the day, they are two different people

Well we(my family) goes to buddhist temple as well. A couple of my family members are married to muslims as well.
Sorry I m asking you a personal question and you have no compulsion to answer it but are you a Chakma (from CHT) ??

Sorry I m asking you a personal question and you have no compulsion to answer it but are you a Chakma (from CHT) ??

Nah, 100% pure bengali from Barisal. We go to buddhist temple just to offer prayers during buddha purnima

Natural resources map

MM_0246.GIF

Like any other person I am against the British rule of Hindustan. It was a disgrace to all of us. However, I admire the cotributions made by the British academicians, historians, naturalists, geographers, archeologists and so many others like them. Before British it was only three Rs (Reading, w(R)iting and a(R)ithmetics) that were taught in the schools. Muslims in those days hardly learned even these subjects. Generally speaking, Muslims studied theology in the Maktabs and the Hindus learned the three Rs in the Pathshalas.

Beats me :undecided:

Apparently he don't like Hindus.

As I said before you are just like a prostitute who is uncomfortable with his parents' faith and his own people. Get rid of your inferiority complex and do not try to be an Indian Hindu when you are flying a Bangladeshi flag. You sob is a distorter of a good comment. Get a life you bloody witch doctor.

There is no Indo-Arayn race, Indo-Aryan is a linguistic term which is different than Iranic, although both came from same ancestor proto-language.

There's no major change in Indian genetic pool since paleolithic age.

Some ignorant Indians are just pretending the non-existence of Aryans in order to make Indians (read Hindus) one nation. You guys are wrong and you are being taught a wrong lesson of history. Your personal wishful belief does not change anything about the presence of Aryan people in the Sub-continent. Why you guys try to deny the truth when the Hindu society still remains segregated by the Caste system that was introduced and imposed by the Aryan overlords in order to safeguard their own blood lines?

There are khan hindus?? Are you sure cause i never knew any hindus with khan surname

Yes, I have met Hindus with Khan title such as Sattanarayan Khan. I have also seen this kind of family title in the Calcutta old time movies. Thing is Khan is a title bestowed to some prominent Hindu during Muslim time who had shown bravery in the battlefield or was an excellent civil administrator. However, this title is very limited among the Hindus.

Back
Top Bottom