What's new

Marvel Studios She-Hulk Official Trailer

This is top of the forum list rather than talking about the important issues of the day like hyperinflation, mass shootings, violent crime, super aggressive foreign policy, homelessness, finishing off COVID, etc.

I can already feel the gentle scrub of the media sponge on my brain. Washing it to be squeaky clean.

E4FF299A-5239-450B-9453-E7B0155B89FD.jpeg

Where have I seen that before? Oh yeah…

1652908250249.jpeg

I like a strong woman. But when things become blurred and gender gets a bender! that is where a line has to be drawn.

BUT its just a phantasy.

I like a strong woman. But when things become blurred and gender gets a bender! that is where a line has to be drawn.

BUT its just a phantasy.
I’m a fan of marvel and DC. But they really have milked the potty out of this genre - time for something new please!

Everything from marvel after endgame is bullsS**t, I so much like WB take on new batman that was refreshing atleast

Hollywood sucks and has run out of ideas for films. Eat a D, Hollywood.

Yep bro thankfully I got to see the last of the ‘golden years’ the 80’s. The 90’s weren’t bad but now it’s just an endless production line of superhero nonsense and remakes.
Indeed the older writers were gems and are sadly missed today.

I so want movies inspired by martin sorceress directors now those were the bomb

Eww, I'd never watch it. I'd like to watch Odin's (Anthony Hopkins) war on 7 realms. Or I'd like to watch movies about Thanos conquering other planets.

They OBVIOUSLY had to spoil it for their Feminism and Political correct Bull.shit. WHAT IS NEXT A TRANSGENDER HULK ??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom