What's new

NAPOLEON - Official Trailer (HD)

If Best Movie or Best Actor aren't up or grabs - this will certainly walk away with Best Cinematography at the OSCARS.

Based on the Trailer, this film certainly has the best cinematography i've seen in a long while.

If Best Movie or Best Actor aren't up or grabs - this will certainly walk away with Best Cinematography at the OSCARS.

Based on the Trailer, this film certainly has the best cinematography i've seen in a long while.
its biggest thing that makes it stand out that it isnt a crap superhero movie.

How many...hours is this movie gonna be?! o_O

There's so much content inside! How will they fit all that?!

Watch the final trailer for #Napoleon.

Napoleon is a spectacle-filled action epic that details the checkered rise and fall of the iconic French Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte, played by Oscar®-winner Joaquin Phoenix. Against a stunning backdrop of large-scale filmmaking orchestrated by legendary director Ridley Scott, the film captures Bonaparte's relentless journey to power through the prism of his addictive, volatile relationship with his one true love, Josephine, showcasing his visionary military and political tactics against some of the most dynamic practical battle sequences ever filmed.

He conquered everything.

I wouldn't say "conquered everything." Though he was, indeed, a great strategist. Too 'bold' for the opponents to predict.

But let's not forget about the Battle of Waterloo!

Yet another Oscar bait by Ridley Scott...

its biggest thing that makes it stand out that it isnt a crap superhero movie.

Superhero movies are on a steep decline as of late.

X-Men franchise is already dead. Avengers are well on their way!

Superheros are slowly fading away from the cinema, kind of like vampires!

legendary director Ridley Scott

Nothing against him. He's one of the greatest directors and I really enjoyed Black Hawk Down and Prometheus (for some reason).

But most of his 'stuff,' including Alien, is just... grossly overrated.

Napoleon once massacred Ottoman soldiers though promised amnesty if they surrendered.. The reason, is they were too many..

why dont they use french speaking actors for this iconic movie ? this is just as bad as gladiator ( excellent action movie , bad history ) with roman speaking english instead of latin

why dont they use french speaking actors for this iconic movie ? this is just as bad as gladiator ( excellent action movie , bad history ) with roman speaking english instead of latin

It's just a film, mate.

Hard to encompass the entire life of Napolean in the timespan of mere 2 hours, maybe 3.

At the end of the day, the film is just meant to 'entertain' the audience, most of which likely know next to nothing about him.

After all, not many people know that Jurassic Park's velociraptors, in real life, were no larger than chickens!

It's just a film, mate.

Hard to encompass the entire life of Napolean in the timespan of mere 2 hours, maybe 3.

At the end of the day, the film is just meant to 'entertain' the audience, most of which likely know next to nothing about him.

After all, not many people know that Jurassic Park's velociraptors, in real life, were no larger than chickens!

i would really love the balakot 2019 incident filmed as PAF destroyed IAF but certainly will not enjoying it if the actorsa speak in english all the time.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom