What's new

Mary Kom - Official Trailer | Priyanka Chopra in & as Mary Kom

A misogynistic internet terrorist making fun of a super-achiever woman - truly shocking!
im-sorry-what.jpg

looking forward for this movie, going to be a brilliant one. Only thing wrong i can find in this is they ripped off background score of Hakka dance from NZ.

looking forward for this movie, going to be a brilliant one. Only thing wrong i can find in this is they ripped off background score of Hakka dance from NZ.

is this even surprising, when you watch an indian film it looks like you are watching some copy of another original work

Trailer of Mary Kom and Teaser of Bang Bang both look awesome :partay:

is this even surprising, when you watch an indian film it looks like you are watching some copy of another original work
Well most of them are copies and masala flicks, but at times bollywood does come up with good movies.

most of their movies are copy.
Oooh How many movies Pakistan make btw?
And how many Indian movies are copy, you are saying most that's why i am asking
In 2014 how many movies India copied from Hollywood? or from Pakistan?

you must be brought before international court for plagiarism
Whatever never talk BS about other if you don't have something of your own
Everyone copy movies even hollywood do you just tell me how many movies India copy from other countries? In 2014 how many movies copied by India?

Back
Top Bottom