What's new

Maryam Nawaz schooled on Panama Papers scandal by Pulitzer-winning journalists

You ever know how much mithai would have already been distributed by noon toons on achieving this feat (international "Izzat Afzai")

Usually their comprehension of the issue starts after a week or so - remember ...ahem ...Godfather posters :)
18222507_10154762050154527_7592718062526269110_n.jpg

Finding refuge in conspiracy is the weakest possible argument anyone can give in the light of these extreme accusations.
Welcome to the realities of third world democracies

hahha really slapped on MARYAM NAWAZ FACE man he is wicked :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Schooled is an understatement lol! Hopefully she shuts up and stops embarrassing Pakistan on an international level.
She didn't shut up, she just blocked the journalist and then continued spewing BS.

Can anyone make sense of here "telltale signs" tweet where she quoted a pic. I am still confused.

Can anyone make sense of here "telltale signs" tweet where she quoted a pic. I am still confused.

She's trying to hire translators to tell her what "telltale signs" means - couldn't find any in PMLN leadership and voters (14,874,104) - please intezaar farmayie - as soon as she understand what it means and understand the context she used it in- she will sheepishly delete the tweet and put blame on ICIJ of conspiracy for hacking her twitter - I hope this time she doesn't lodge her complaint to Zuckerberg for not securing her Twitter.

She didn't shut up, she just blocked the journalist and then continued spewing BS.

Noon toons don't shut up - they shut down!

Feeling sad for The future PM :cray:

That's a sad reality (she being next PM) though!

She's trying to hire translators to tell her what "telltale signs" means - couldn't find any in PMLN leadership and voters (14,874,104) - please intezaar farmayie - as soon as she understand what it means and understand the context she used it in- she will sheepishly delete the tweet and put blame on ICIJ of conspiracy for hacking her twitter - I hope this time she doesn't lodge her complaint to Zuckerberg for not securing her Twitter.

Noon toons don't shut up - they shut down!
:lol:

She blocked me too because i talked about his father and zial ul haq relation she blocked me in 1 min after my comment

Oh no what did you do ?!?!?!?

Did you add Shaheed & Mard e Momin Mard e Haq with Zia's name - if not then noon toons consider it as a big sin as preached by N$ on Zia's mausoleum a million times.

I am sure she must have felt bad that you disrespected her dad's roohani dad - hence she blocked you.

Oh no what did you do ?!?!?!?

Did you add Shaheed & Mard e Momin Mard e Haq with Zia's name - if not then noon toons consider it as a big sin as preached by N$ on Zia's mausoleum a million times.

I am sure she must have felt bad that you disrespected her dad's roohani dad - hence she blocked you.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom