What's new

Maryam Nawaz's demand for court martial of former DGISI Lt. Gen (Rtd) Faiz Hameed

Funny how they have taken out the name of Bajwa from their hit list. It was Bajwa when Nawaz was sentenced and during elections 2018, it was Asim Munir who was DGISI that time. Faiz only fit into the picture after Oct 2019.

To me what Maryam barks, is inconsequential. No one gives a f**k with in Army unless Asim Munir wants to purge pro PTI officers from Army. Seems like this is what actually happening and PMLN has been asked to do propaganda in media against Faiz group. Bajwa who in the end tried to play double game but he actually was the one who removed both AM and Faiz from powerful DGISI positions.

Last edited:
Anchor Kamran Khan claims that Faiz Hameed sent him a message to clarify his position. According to him he was not involved in toppling the government of Mian Nawaz Sharif, as he was only a Major general at that time, all decisions were made by Gen Bajwa and courts:

there are courts for this purpose you fool , khan did investigated and founded bajwa involved in conspiracy , but PDM and many patwaries like you belived it was based and one sided investigation , we have supreme court for this purpose , why you and bajwa dont want them to investigate ?

sorry khan londay bazi nhi karta tha k tumari wish par usko jail phaink dia jay :lol:

Who was head of that commission which decided that Bajwa was involved in conspiracy or if there was indeed a conspiracy ??

Last edited:
I am more interested in watching the latest production of inter-sexual p0rn productions (ISPR) new release: The Haji, Hafeez the whisky muneer and Hamid doing tag team on calibery Queen.

I am more interested in watching the latest production of inter-sexual p0rn productions (ISPR) new release: The Haji, Hafeez the whisky muneer and Hamid doing tag team on calibery Queen.
ISI/FiA/asim munir/nadeem/Bajwa and co. Have become the ‘butt of a joke..’

B90E3D6C-C92F-4DD5-BA1C-5F0F67ED6BEA.jpeg

SOB Coon madrefuckereh.

Maryam nawaz demanded from Federal govt to arrest mran Khan and stip him naked and sent his pictures to Maryam

Back
Top Bottom