What's new

Massive violence erupts in Egypt

Their useless armed forces can only eliminate its own citizens.
Per a "Coptic" Egyptian I had ,whoese dad was something like ADC to a top general, in 1967, the Egyptian high command was attending a dinner aprty when israel attacked egypt. In case you did not know it is Israel that was the aggressor.

True......

certainly new FSA right (FEA) ?

I'm not seeing happening.

I'm not seeing happening.

Why ? it is already there Free Egyptian army (against Morsi).

You seriously not trying to justify these killings. Morsi wasn't perfect but he didn't kill opposition like some wild animal on loose.

oh come on , you forgot everything is justified for Zionist.

Their useless armed forces can only eliminate its own citizens.
Per a "Coptic" Egyptian I had ,whoese dad was something like ADC to a top general, in 1967, the Egyptian high command was attending a dinner aprty when israel attacked egypt. In case you did not know it is Israel that was the aggressor.

In 1967 the entire high command of the Egyptian high command (bar a few) were appointed as a result of the politcal problems Egypt. After 1967 the entire high command was fired or jailed and the whole military was reorganized and restructured.

This comparison or analogy is void.

You seriously not trying to justify these killings. Morsi wasn't perfect but he didn't kill opposition like some wild animal on loose.

No, I wasn't justifying the killings in anyway Sir. It was the MB who started this in Sinai first. :) ..

Brotherhood types think pro-democracy means that once they are in power they will not be unseated - news reports suggests up to 20 million protestors wanted the Morsi govt to go because it not only failed but began to subvert the Egyptian state by turning into a an Islamist one.

One want to wish the Egyptian army well, and it is clear that a lasting solution means large numbers of islamists dead -but this not possible and neither is it responsible --

It is argued that material well being will turn the islamist from militancy and extremism - but this is simply not true - Why not? Because of the nature of islamism - it's not just a political idea but rather a utopian promise - such ideas die hard and only when they are killed.

LoL :lol: Morsi was overthrown by the EGYPTIAN ARMED FORCES themselves :D.

So, are you implying that I'm a Zionist? = )

Seriously mate just talked to my friend in egypt and poor guy is scared as hell. Egyptian military is grabbing Pro-Morsi people from their homes. He was saying that current government is trying to create a media blackout.

Misleading title.

Army arrested and beat up 'Pro-Morsi protestters' not 'pro-democracy protestors'.

Seriously mate just talked to my friend in egypt and poor guy is scared as hell. Egyptian military is grabbing Pro-Morsi people from their homes. He was saying that current government is trying to create a media blackout.

Bro i know, they are going to start another civil war. Through out govt. after just 1 year then killing its supporters, seriously just insane.

Back
Top Bottom