What's new

Massive violence erupts in Egypt

No, I wasn't justifying the killings in anyway Sir. It was the MB who started this in Sinai first. :) ..

These people are egyptian citizen and they have got the same right to protest as opposition/pro-military forces. I have a lot of friends in egypt and even people who hate morsi are being targeted. Egyptian military has finally gone nuts. If there are no elections very soon then this will get worse no matter who started it.

These people are egyptian citizen and they have got the same right to protest as opposition/pro-military forces. I have a lot of friends in egypt and even people who hate morsi are being targeted. Egyptian military has finally gone nuts. If there are no elections very soon then this will get worse no matter who started it.

Point taken.

Just keep in mind that I'm not justifying a damn thing.

Hah! It belongs to Egypt's MoD, my dear, you don't know what the hell you're talking about :lol:

^
GTFO :azn:
funny-images-with-jokes.jpg

same view :raise:

Seriously mate just talked to my friend in egypt and poor guy is scared as hell. Egyptian military is grabbing Pro-Morsi people from their homes. He was saying that current government is trying to create a media blackout.

Way to go Egyptian Army - Leave them no place to hide - and be prepared, the MB will make Masajid into fortresses - and so it must be clear what needs to be done, The Grand mosque in Mecca had to be cleansed, and so will these

The Egyptian people have shown that they do not deserve a democracy.
Mubarak was the best option they had, they need a shephard with a stick so they can remain like humans instead of acting like animals.

Way to go Egyptian Army - Leave them no place to hide - and be prepared, the MB will make Masajid into fortresses - and so it must be clear what needs to be done, The Grand mosque in Mecca had to be cleansed, and so will these

Man.. you cannot seriously suggest that killing innocent people is the right way, will you say the same if military had killed copts or anti-MB guys ?

Mubarak was the best option they had, they need a shephard with a stick so they can remain like humans instead of acting like animals.

I disagree, egyptian people are almost like south asians, I dont see why they cant have a democracy.

Not really. Morsi's approach was too much to the vast majority, that's all.

Back
Top Bottom