What's new

Massive violence erupts in Egypt

Man.. you cannot seriously suggest that killing innocent people is the right way, will you say the same if military had killed copts or anti-MB guys ?

I disagree, egyptian people are almost like south asians, I dont see why they cant have a democracy.

Open up the t.v and you can see why.

The matter of fact is, that the arab world was much more peacefull with dictators on their head.

1000009_433560860095829_1051281114_n.jpg

The Egyptian people have shown that they do not deserve a democracy.
Mubarak was the best option they had, they need a shephard with a stick so they can remain like humans instead of acting like animals.

Democracy isnt an easy process, it may take decades or generations.

After the English civil war hundreads of thousands of English men lay dead, the new system went so bad that within a few decades the english had bought the monarchy back.

Democracy isnt instant, it takes, time and struggle to achive.

Egypt was on it way regardless of the turmoil until the military and liberals turned full retard

Way to go Egyptian Army - Leave them no place to hide - and be prepared, the MB will make Masajid into fortresses - and so it must be clear what needs to be done, The Grand mosque in Mecca had to be cleansed, and so will these

Wow just brilliant. Only thing that needs cleansing is your rotten thinking. I am no fan of morrsi but he was thousand times more human than your sick minded military. One seriously wonders who actually promoted you to a Think Tank.

Man.. you cannot seriously suggest that killing innocent people is the right way, will you say the same if military had killed copts or anti-MB guys .

Guy, one of rthe first thing MB did was attack Churches and burn them and then bravely fled to their homes - so not so innocent these MB, So they can run but they can't hide.

Again, you seem to think that Islamists are like any other political party - you are wrong - Their message is politics tied to Salvation, this a very potent and a murderous idea -- this idea is not open to compromise, it's not open to anything other than tit's fulfillment -- Didn't the authorities say, "go home quit the protest" ? but doing that would make their ideology a lie - this ideology will not wither it will not die, it must be killed

Well that's the point isn't it?
He doesn't , other head of the state of turkey also didn't in the close past.

Turkey's democracy model is different, therefore, it is a hard job for the AKP to do this and that.

Liberals are foools....They supported army...Now they are in problem..Army appointed army members as governors.. Now oppostion cant even fight or stage protest...With whom they will align? April 6 Movement now can clearly seee..what will happen if they protest against army...I dont think they would come out to protest again.

It was MB for decades even under oppression of Mubarak..Fought and stood against them...They had all the right to rule their term..They did not even impose islamic law...They imposed law which is not completely secular nor completely islamic...

Where as Salafist demanded complete sharia..Many of them thiught voting Yes is Sin....Because it did not represent Islamic Law.

But every one united against MB...only because they could never defeat them in real election. Egypt media only used to criticize Morsy every day....It showed cutting power from Army as MB's gain...Bloody fools knowingly or unknowingly did not understand that if any other party was also there should have done so...

With the morsy ouster it was very clear how much power he accumulated...It is very easy to understand why there were no power black out, No fuel shortage...imdtly after his ouster. Stocks raising even egypt is in turmoil..He stated repeatedly that it was all artificial...

I think it was mistake by morsi...who thought that acting against army could be done after some time...It was his mistake that he did not forefully stop opposition protests....He was never allowed to work...with 3000 odds protest in a year...How can country grow...

During his tenure many of his party offices were burn...police appointed by mubarak did not even protect....

That said...some time agao...Egypt reported very sharp decline in current account deficit...During Morsy tenure..some thing which India couldnt achive :-)

Came here after a long time :-)...I was just checking how those anti-religious people feel....

Guy, one of rthe first thing MB did was attack Churches and burn them and then bravely fled to their homes - so not so innocent these MB, So they can run but they can't hide.

Again, you seem to think that Islamists are like any other political party - you are wrong - Their message is politics tied to Salvation, this a very potent and a murderous idea -- this idea is not open to compromise, it's not open to anything other than tit's fulfillment -- Didn't the authorities say, "go home quit the protest" ? but doing that would make their ideology a lie - this ideology will not wither it will not die, it must be killed

Have you got any proof for these claims.

My sincere request mate. Go see a fuckin Psychiatrist on urgent bases.

Turkey's democracy model is different, therefore, it is a hard job for the AKP to do this and that.

Turkey's democration model is not different. Turkey's mindset of their people is different.
Everytime we disagree we don't pull out our ak's to shoot each others skull in. This has been a big lack of the Arab world.
They can't show any patience. Anything can change in mass violence in the arab world.

The democracy that was put in action in Egypt only lasted for 1 year. This is my personal opinion.

Egypt is not ready for democracy.

Have you got any proof for these claims.

My sincere request mate. Go see a fuckin Psychiatrist on urgent bases.

Coptic pope mis calculated....He thought MB would be silenced by army...But this time...they are very very very deterministic..
Bloody they dont care about the death....Before they accused salafist...But now they blame MB...

erdogan should do same thing to you, then you would realize it

Erdoğan has had a long line of democracy before him. Troubled democracy, but democracy nonetheless.

The Turkish people have shown they deserve democracy. The Egyptian people have shown they're savages. They're a shame to the Arab world.

Coptic pope mis calculated....He thought MB would be silenced by army...But this time...they are very very very deterministic..
Bloody they dont care about the death....Before they accused salafist...But now they blame MB...

Well people who died today will become a reason for resistance. There is turning back now for either party unless current government makes a sensible decision of holding elections asap. This will clear up who enjoys majority in egypt but i guess current government knows the answer to that question.

Back
Top Bottom