What's new

Maulana Fazl cancels India visit amid tensions

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Jamiat Ulema-e- Islam (JUI-F) chief Maulana Fazlur Rehman, a key leader of the coalition government, cancelled a planned trip to India this week after tensions flared following Foreign Minister Bilawal Bhutto Zardari’s remarks, calling Indian Prime Minister “butcher of Gujarat.”

Though there was no official confirmation that the chief of his own faction of the JUI-F and a coalition partner of the Pakistan Democratic Movement (PDM) government, was to travel to India on a four-day visit.

Fazl was to attend a religious congregation in Uttar Pradesh, according to reports. However, the visit, was called off following Bilawal’s remarks that not only ignited fresh diplomatic row but also triggered protests in India against the Pakistani foreign minister.

The JUI-F chief’s visit would have been the first by a prominent Pakistani politician in over four-years. Last time a caretaker federal minister visited New Delhi in 2018 to offer condolences on behalf of Pakistan on the demise of former Indian Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee.

Fazl also visited India in the past but his latest trip would have been significant given the state of current relationship between the two neighbours, particularly in the wake of the renewed tensions between Islamabad and New Delhi in recent weeks.

Key cabinet ministers in recent days held back-to-back press conferences, accusing the Indian secret agency for sponsoring terrorism in Pakistan.

Islamabad also dispatched yet another dossier to the UN Security Council, containing “irrefutable evidence of India’s involvement in terrorism” in Pakistan.

Also earlier this week, the foreign ministers of India and Pakistan engaged in a war of words that further deepened tensions. Indian External Affairs Minister Jaishankar, while responding to Pakistan’s dossier, said Pakistan had harboured Osama bin Laden.

Reacting to the statement, Foreign Minister Bilawal termed Modi as ‘butcher of Gujarat.’ His remarks led to the members of India’s ruling Bhartiya Janata Party (BJP), staging protests outside the Pakistani mission in New Delhi. Some extremist elements in India also offered head money on Bilawal.

Against this backdrop, sources said that the JUI-F chief cancelled his planned visit to India.

At a weekly news briefing, Foreign Office spokesperson Mumtaz Zahra Baloch stressed the need for the resolution of all outstanding issues between Pakistan and India through dialogue. “However, in order to pave the way for a meaningful and result-oriented dialogue, India must take steps to create a positive environment in the region,” the spokesperson added.

“It should end the systemic violations of human rights that are taking place in Indian Illegally Occupied Jammu and Kashmir (IIOJK) and it must end support to terrorist groups that threaten Pakistan. In this context, you are aware that Pakistan has already shared a dossier and we have called for accountability of perpetrators of Indian-sponsored terrorist attacks on Pakistan,” she maintained.

If Hina had been coming I would have gone as far as Uttar Pradesh to see her and convince her to have tea with me and we would have sung this song together in the tea room :

If Hina had been coming I would have gone as far as Uttar Pradesh to see her and convince her to have tea with me and we would have sung this song together in the tea room

Bsdk, she won’t entertain daswi fails.

Gand me security ka do danda ghusega to tu wapas school me admit lega chutiye!

Man. Would've loved him to go over there only to be taken hostage by RSS and hanged in Gujrat lmao. Haramzaday ki lash tangna mushkil ho gi I think. Too much swine fat on him.

Bsdk, she won’t entertain daswi fails.

Gand me security ka do danda ghusega to tu wapas school me admit lega chutiye!

Sure, she will entertain great grand useless PhDs like your good self who speak like Haryanvi thugs.

Is this the language you used in your American classrooms with your professors and in your labs and in your oh-so-great paper on nano tech that you submitted for publication so that it will come of use to you in applying for employment in someone else's companies instead of gathering a group of your fellows and using your study results to start a company ? Or did that sound to you too much of a struggle ? You did not have the confidence to start a company with your professor and your project group but you have supreme confidence in writing foul words to me.

Yes, Hina will turn around magically when you enter the room because the scent of your PhD impressed within your body will make her crazy for you. She will look at you, go blank eyed and start chanting "Ek baar dekha hai, baar baar dekhnay ki tamanna hai". Everyone around her will chant that too. As you leave the building the entire city will look at you and chant that. :) And this will become of India and the world as you walk by with your divine PhD embedded within you :

Last edited:
Man. Would've loved him to go over there only to be taken hostage by RSS and hanged in Gujrat lmao. Haramzaday ki lash tangna mushkil ho gi I think. Too much swine fat on him.

@WebMaster

Forum is constantly being used to issue death threats to members, politicians and armed forces personnel without any signs of slowing down.

@WebMaster

Forum is constantly being used to issue death threats to members, politicians and armed forces personnel without any signs of slowing down.

Umm, why so supportive of a mullah, haanh, chacha ? What about the threats made on the forum by some members to other forum members ?

Umm, why so supportive of a mullah, haanh, chacha ? What about the threats made on the forum by some members to other forum members ?

If i encounter those, will tag the forum administrators accordingly.

If i encounter those, will tag the forum administrators accordingly.

Here's one against me. Although that thread is now closed and after I came back from ban I gave that member what he and his chums deserved. But henceforth I will tag you about any such against me or other sensible ones.

Here's one against me. Although that thread is now closed and after I came back from ban I gave that member what he and his chums deserved. But henceforth I will tag you about any such against me or other sensible ones.

The thread is closed so cannot respond to it. Every life is important equally. You clearly do not believe and hence want what you deem sensible to thrive while those deemed unwanted can die off. Typical Indian belief system

Jamiat Ulema-e- Islam (JUI-F) chief Maulana Fazlur Rehman, a key leader of the coalition government, cancelled a planned trip to India this week after tensions flared following Foreign Minister Bilawal Bhutto Zardari’s remarks, calling Indian Prime Minister “butcher of Gujarat.”

Though there was no official confirmation that the chief of his own faction of the JUI-F and a coalition partner of the Pakistan Democratic Movement (PDM) government, was to travel to India on a four-day visit.

Fazl was to attend a religious congregation in Uttar Pradesh, according to reports. However, the visit, was called off following Bilawal’s remarks that not only ignited fresh diplomatic row but also triggered protests in India against the Pakistani foreign minister.

The JUI-F chief’s visit would have been the first by a prominent Pakistani politician in over four-years. Last time a caretaker federal minister visited New Delhi in 2018 to offer condolences on behalf of Pakistan on the demise of former Indian Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee.

Fazl also visited India in the past but his latest trip would have been significant given the state of current relationship between the two neighbours, particularly in the wake of the renewed tensions between Islamabad and New Delhi in recent weeks.

Key cabinet ministers in recent days held back-to-back press conferences, accusing the Indian secret agency for sponsoring terrorism in Pakistan.

Islamabad also dispatched yet another dossier to the UN Security Council, containing “irrefutable evidence of India’s involvement in terrorism” in Pakistan.

Also earlier this week, the foreign ministers of India and Pakistan engaged in a war of words that further deepened tensions. Indian External Affairs Minister Jaishankar, while responding to Pakistan’s dossier, said Pakistan had harboured Osama bin Laden.

Reacting to the statement, Foreign Minister Bilawal termed Modi as ‘butcher of Gujarat.’ His remarks led to the members of India’s ruling Bhartiya Janata Party (BJP), staging protests outside the Pakistani mission in New Delhi. Some extremist elements in India also offered head money on Bilawal.

Against this backdrop, sources said that the JUI-F chief cancelled his planned visit to India.

At a weekly news briefing, Foreign Office spokesperson Mumtaz Zahra Baloch stressed the need for the resolution of all outstanding issues between Pakistan and India through dialogue. “However, in order to pave the way for a meaningful and result-oriented dialogue, India must take steps to create a positive environment in the region,” the spokesperson added.

“It should end the systemic violations of human rights that are taking place in Indian Illegally Occupied Jammu and Kashmir (IIOJK) and it must end support to terrorist groups that threaten Pakistan. In this context, you are aware that Pakistan has already shared a dossier and we have called for accountability of perpetrators of Indian-sponsored terrorist attacks on Pakistan,” she maintained.

Why this haramzada was going to india ?

@WebMaster

@WebMaster Forum was used to pump up assassination attempts at Imran Khan a public leader "which was actually attempted" and no FIR was registered on it. Please take a look at PDM folks continually clamoring for Imran Khan's death and instigating genocide against the voters of the most populous party of Pakistan; PTI.

Back
Top Bottom