What's new

Maxxpro MRAPs of Pakistan Army.

Not sure , about that however the machinery begs to be purchased this is 400% better then Burq APC prototype we constructed

We should invest the $$$ into Licence production with Serbia with investment of 400 Million

$200 Million initial purchase , and then $200 Million for Local Production rights

The US APC appear to be a bit on the expensive side for not that much difference then what Serbia is offering

There is already a controversy on the lazar purchase by the police..... its said tht the serbs bribed the police chief...

Hi,

All military purchase have some kind of kick backs----you have to see what package suits your needs----then go ahead and make the deal.

Hi,

All military purchase have some kind of kick backs----you have to see what package suits your needs----then go ahead and make the deal.

big enough to make the news sir.... it was all over media when it happened..

Hi,

this was not a deal for Pakistan Army, but for Karachi Police for 3 or 5 examples(if I am not mistaken) & guess what a lawyer has filed a PIL in Sindh High court allegedly with some proof against this deal.

There might be hell of American equipment left in Afghanistan. Pakistan should consider doing negotiation on those arms as well.

that which is not cost-effective to ship back will be provided to foreign governments of the region - Afghanistan, Pakistan, and possibly some Central Asian countries (except probably Kyrgyzstan)

frankly - these will be useful but I also believe we must work to manufacture our own mine resistant vehicles....H.I.T. on cue - should be compelled to develop something which can be used to protect the precious lives of our troops who have to contend with [VB]IEDs

1200 Vehicles in Afghanistan which cant be kept in Afghanistan since ANA is incapable of maintaining and operating them, which means either they are scrapped, end with the taliban or have to be taken back to the US. Pakistan would like to fish in that market and get vehicles for cannibalization if not ops. We are also trying to get TOT for ASV.2000.

View attachment 65744

considering that ANA warlords happily sold weapons to the taleban (in exchange for wads of cash) - i doubt the americans have the heart to do any major dealing with them....theyre the most back-stabbing, unreliable people in the entire country

they learned that the hard way when they installed Karzai - the emotionally unstable puppet of Kabul Green Zone :laugh:

that which is not cost-effective to ship back will be provided to foreign governments of the region - Afghanistan, Pakistan, and possibly some Central Asian countries (except probably Kyrgyzstan)

frankly - these will be useful but I also believe we must work to manufacture our own mine resistant vehicles....H.I.T. on cue - should be compelled to develop something which can be used to protect the precious lives of our troops who have to contend with [VB]IEDs

considering that ANA warlords happily sold weapons to the taleban (in exchange for wads of cash) - i doubt the americans have the heart to do any major dealing with them....theyre the most back-stabbing, unreliable people in the entire country

they learned that the hard way when they installed Karzai - the emotionally unstable puppet of Kabul Green Zone :laugh:

Building something new is time consuming. A lot of money is being spent on research & production which doesn't even guarantee 100% return. Its better to buy something which is operational with latest technology & has been serving for decades. Its not only about MRAP vehicles but other equipment as well. Because in the capacity of the budget which we have right now we can buy something which is already been used but still operational.

Building something new is time consuming. A lot of money is being spent on research & production which doesn't even guarantee 100% return. Its better to buy something which is operational with latest technology & has been serving for decades. Its not only about MRAP vehicles but other equipment as well. Because in the capacity of the budget which we have right now we can buy something which is already been used but still operational.

thats what the idea was and thats what our procurement guys and top brass figured...and besides - they are good as new even as 2nd hand, and price is very much reasonable

they certainly will save lives as they are intended to do

Jab tak ye pakistani army hai pakistan ko koi hath bhe nae laga skta i love pakistani army!!!

Fairly small number ... quite surprising we lack behind in such Area
Mean while steeles mills is crying for lack of contracts lol

There is not enough innovation to get Steele mills and local effort to make a armored vehicle
Somewhat suprised

Back
Top Bottom