What's new

Mayor of Venice says ANYONE who shouts "Allahu Akbar " in his city will be shot by snipers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Better this then a nation in denial about the genocide it committed. Where even the mention of such could lead to a jail sentence.

How is a rag tag collection of human beings going about their lives comparable to what was and could again be an aggressive, homicidal nation spreading de-civilization across europe and mid east.

italians are the most racist breed of caucasians on earth. I would prefer a klansman over them.

A western european told me that the so called "skin heads" in europe are mostly from Poland, so I think they are very racist too.

I'm not sure but a western european told me this.

A western european told me that the so called "skin heads" in europe are mostly from Poland, so I think they are very racist too.

I'm not sure but a western european told me this.
Well I don't know what to say but I did notice over the years how poland became a racist country however they can't compete with italy in racism and bigotry. I don't think any country in europe can

Better this then a nation in denial about the genocide it committed. Where even the mention of such could lead to a jail sentence.

How is a rag tag collection of human beings going about their lives comparable to what was and could again be an aggressive, homicidal nation spreading de-civilization across europe and mid east.

What genocide we have our archives open, but armenia refuses to let an international team look into it. Why? Because they sided with the enemy (russia) and killed so many turks and we simply sent them away. We could have killed them all like hitler But we aren't a**holes.

Now go back to pooping on the street indian poopy boy.
tooth-brushing-in-the-river.jpg

Then go take a shower:
3445.jpg

Then take the train:
trenindia1.jpg

Should I go on?

Pathetic excuse for a country, please tell me again how many english it took to rule all of you, 100 english maybe?

Does anyone see the similarity to romanian gypsies, afterall it's the same people.

Turks are nothing more than northern Arabs. At one time they stood for civilization, but that was 1500 years ago.

Please build a REAL toilet.

Funny thing also is that gypsies have contributed more to the advancement of human beings than have turks. There are numerous famous gypsy artists, actors and musicians. If you add up all their contributions and subtract their liabilities then gypsies are net contributors. If you take turks add up all their contrubutions and then subtract the violence, genocide and ignorance they have spread then you have given at a HUGE net negative contribution to mankind.

Funny thing also is that gypsies have contributed more to the advancement of human beings than have turks. There are numerous famous gypsy artists, actors and musicians. If you add up all their contributions and subtract their liabilities then gypsies are net contributors. If you take turks add up all their contrubutions and then subtract the violence, genocide and ignorance they have spread then you are at a BIG net negative.

Learn to use the toilet gypsy

Mughals and others considered europeans dirty and uncivilised..

But it was mughal arrogance (infighting and a weak navy) that lead to collapse of one of the worlds richest empires...

Not long ago french,irish,italians works as mercs and servants of south asian kingdoms..

Ha ha. Italy alway considered itself superior in 3vry aspect. Be it science, culture or art. The oriental world often was depicted as savage and barbarian.

The civilized gypsy started calling names, as expected.

Play some music for me gypsy boy

Ceaus%20Musicians.jpg

It's because he is a gypsy himself that he says 5 million.

And gypsy italians like yourself :omghaha:

Whats your problem actually? You come from a primitive culture. Turks have no artists and no scientists. Your culture was always destructive and contributed never for anything.

The biggest joke you have is your celebration of the rampage in Constantinople. What do Turks celebrate there?

A italian documentation said it very good...you celebrate that you conquered a far more civilized city. A city you never contributed anything to. You celebrate that you yourself achieved nothing but lived likemparasites from the byzanthian culture for 300 years. When the fame of the byzanzhian empire started to run empty, you collapsed into the low status you have now. The sick man of the Bosporus. The ottoman empire like turkey today is a disgrace for humanity. Ataturk knew this. Thats why he wanted to get rid of that shit.

Mughals and others considered europeans dirty and uncivilised..

But it was mughal arrogance (infighting and a weak navy) that lead to collapse of one of the worlds richest empires...
European colonizers exceeded the states of Africa, Asia, America in technological, military and scientific terms. That is why, despite the arrogance of many Asian or American civilizations, who regarded themselves as civilized, and Europeans as barbarians, Europeans conquered huge empires with insignificant military forces.

Last edited:
Such a shame! Terrorist bought such a bad name to the holiest slogan of Islam, nowadays people feel so uncomfortable that someone could blow them up.

It's "Ataturk" one "t".

Correction = ARABS are begging europe not Muslim Turks, Indinesians or others.

ONLY arabs are BEGGING + gypsies :omghaha:
The Turks were begging to come the gulf and work in barbar and kebab shops the same hoe for Europe :lol:

nothing "holy" about that retarded arab terror battle cry.

Their battle cry morphed within seconds into a panic screech when they first time meet our roman fire.

A sticky fluid pumped through huge siphons, which ignited itself and could not extinguished. When you put water on it, it started burining even more extreme.

Greek_fire_projector.jpg

This weapon saved Europe for hundreds of years from this. And then Europe was already stronger than them and made them the savage wartorn countries they are today.

We ask for what? Are you threatening us?
We dont want you here. You and your kind are merely tolerated. And by god, dont even dream about what you ask for. When the people get angered to much and the situation escalates.
Fool ! I am enjoying monsoon and 1st class Mangoes in Lahore ! who said anything about coming in europe?:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom