What's new

Mayor of Venice says ANYONE who shouts "Allahu Akbar " in his city will be shot by snipers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you believe it to be freedom of religion when Muslims cannot give Adhaan (call to prayer) in Mosques or where women aren't allowed to wear a Burqa (face veil) etc.? Nuns are allowed to wear their religious dresses but Muslim women are not, there are laws designed to be anti-Islam. It is because Europe is giving into the acts of a few bad apple but this can result in radicalization of a larger population that starts to believe Europe to be actively targeting Islam.

Therefore, Europe must not give into intolerance for acts of violence of a few.
The azan/adhan is a major source of noise pollution and annoys the hell out of people in India. Shame that it's a political hot potato and no politician wants to go there but the rest of us non muslims absolutely hate it, even if the majority would never dare speak up. Europe should ensure that it never becomes the norm there, I'll bet the muslim enclaves are doing it already (no doubt to the great annoyance of the non muslims in those areas)

That full face and body covering black rag also makes people uncomfortable. It's just not normal to dress that way hiding your face in all black. It'd be weird to be in a work situation where a colleague dresses like that and you have to interact and get stuff done though most burka wearing extremist are probably not allowed to leave the house or work. It's also weird to board some public transport, or even a lift with a burka lady. It's just weird, an alien concept, like those people don't want to be part of normal society where people, even strangers will sometimes smile politely and random chit chat. Burkas are weird for non muslims and non muslim majority countries.

Also, why compare then with nuns, compare them to normal everyday citizens.. and does islam even allow for women to be priestesses etc ? I know they're barred from making the call to prayer.

Europe needs to contain islam and make sure muslims integrate peacefully into their advanced societies.

Or perhaps you haven't read about mughal empire n others?
I read book about Babur.
I do not want to downplay the achievements of the Great Mughals, Aztecs or Persians, but already in the 16-17 centuries European kingdoms were far ahead in scientific progress. That is why small forces of Europeans could defeat armies of Americans, Africans and Asians, surpassing them 100 times in numbers.

Or perhaps you haven't read about mughal empire n others?

Mughal empire at one time was the super power of the world .. and economically dominated the world.

Mughal was never a superpower of the world.

In human history there was only three superpowers.
British Empire, US and USSR.

Don't call superpower any powerful state to fullfill nationalists sentiment of any specific group of people.

Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Ottoman, Mughal, German, Arab empire was just a great powers, they didnt have power projection capabilities on whole planet.

Even the term superpower was described as " country which have power projection on every corner of globe".
Mughals never come not even close to it. It is matter of question if they was even a great power.

Last edited:

Don't call superpower any powerful state to fullfill nationalists sentiment of any specific group of people.

Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Ottoman, Mughal, German, Arab empire was just a great power, they didnt have power projection capabilities on whole planet.

Even the term superpower was described as " country which have power projection on every corner of globe".
Mughals never come not even close to it. It is matter of question if they was even a great power.

Well then we need to take out USSR as their Navy was rubbish compared to UK or US.

Well then we need to take out USSR as their Navy was rubbish compared to UK or US.
They still projected their power all over the globe....see Cuba, Africa. ...nevermind Europe and Asia.

USSR was recognized as superpower by scholars, scientists, all presidents and PM's during Cold war, by historians, and any academic source in literature in past century.

We are just a bunch of members with different background. We cannot change anything.

They still projected their power all over the globe....see Cuba, Africa. ...nevermind Europe and Asia.

Well they had a massive nuclear arsenal but could not project power like either the UK did or US can do now.
They could not invade a country on the other side of the world, only provide troops when invited.
Calling USSR a superpower was incorrect. I would have classified USSR as the foremost Eurasian power of the time.

@DejanSRB

Last edited:
@UKBengali

Term superpower was coined in need to explain power of USSR and US. Even UK was added to club lately.

Your logic is like to say that Roman Empire is not Empire, but english word "empire" comes from Roman/Latin word "Imperium".

Without USSR, it is question will be term "superpower", ever be coined.

Do you believe it to be freedom of religion when Muslims cannot give Adhaan (call to prayer) in Mosques or where women aren't allowed to wear a Burqa (face veil) etc.?
No, you don`t believe in freedom, what you want is to dictate the majority your way of life, that isn`t the same. You have the right to believe in everything you want, to practice it as you wish, well, with small restrictions, we have strict animal protection laws. But the point is...where your freedom of religion collide with my personal freedom, it has to stop. Democracy means, the minorities to protect from the majority, it doesn`t mean that a minority can dictate the majority their way of life.

It is because Europe is giving into the acts of a few bad apple but this can result in radicalization of a larger population that starts to believe Europe to be actively targeting Islam.
This larger population has the right to go home everytime the want, even if the are born here, they don`t belong to us, if the put their religion about the state and society. I`m sure, there are some countries which are much better for them...

Therefore, Europe must not give into intolerance for acts of violence of a few.
:laugh::rofl:

Last edited:
Is the mayor retarded? Genuine question, I have nothing else to add.

Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Ottoman, Mughal, German, Arab empire was just a great powers, they didnt have power projection capabilities on whole planet.

I mentioned economically.

Ofcourse mughal empire wasn't sending aircraft carriers to the pacific.

I have a question.

Why could the Doge of Venice project power in the Mughal empire, but the Mughal leaders could not project power in Venice? How do you explain this?

Why could Queen Isabella of Spain project power in Mexico, but Aztec king Moctezuma had zero influence in Spain?

How could the Inca Empire, which was the largest and richest empire at its time succumb within months to just a few hundred spanish soldiers?

How you explain the lack of reasoning in non-european empires? The europeans knew, all they had to do was arresting the leader and the empire collapses.

Mughals, Inca and Aztecs have in common, is their lack of reasoning and logic.[/QUOTE]

You have to be an uneducated douche to compare mughals with primal civilisations from south america۔

An example of Mughal "reasoning and logic"

IMG_5919.JPG

Why is he "retarded" when he puts the security of his people at Nr. 1?

That shouting means evil in Europe and imminet attack and danger.
By all means, gun down terrorists, but there are plenty of ways of putting that intent across and far less retarded ones. This is sort of like officers telling their men just before D-day to shoot anyone you hear shouting "sieg heil".

I`m really sure in some kind this was the speech in many units...:whistle:

I'm sure several weeks of training were required before that was put in to practise though.

Allahu Akbar stands for absolute evil in Europe. It is used at evry mass killing event and those words have the ability to create a mass panic. When someones shouts this in Europe, chances are high he starts a killing and the sooner he is taken out, the better.

You mean to tell me some terrorist shout that phrase when carrying out violent attacks? Thanks for the info, I would never have known to run the other way when I hear someone shout that in a public place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom