What's new

Mayor of Venice says ANYONE who shouts "Allahu Akbar " in his city will be shot by snipers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find Muslims in Europe are way too radicalized than Indian Muslims.
The way muslims demand for Sharia law in the streets of london will be hard to find in india where 200 miliion muslims live .

Muslims of india understands they better remain moderate to gain the goodwill majority hindus or else there would riots and they will suffer the most.

Europe too needs these sort of natural social contract between the muslim migrants and the natives for everyone's benefit . And it'll soon happen in Europe as radicalization is always two street , you cant expect natives will remain silent spectator for ever in the face growing muslim radicalization and terror attacks .

This is something I have encountered too. Muslims in Europe are imo more radicalized than Muslims in Bangladesh where Muslims are like 90% of the population. That's probably because Muslims in Europe are quite closed knit and not completely integrated in the society...and they are not completely accepted by the society either. That's why probably they feel alienated from rest of the population and deeply religious. I have found many second gen European Muslim more religious than their parents...they have a hard time to mix with others and only feel Muslims are the only one that understands them. Most of the Muslims I know have only Muslims as his/her close friends. And the first house I stayed in Sweden was owned by a Yemeni Muslim and he wouldn't rent it to non-Muslims. Kinda strange and sad state of affairs I'd say.

Anyway that's only my personal observation. Nothing more.

The primary reason is that Sub-continent Muslims are sons of the soil while the Muslims in Europe are immigrants.

True, but I think, the Italian snipers are well trained, too.

Yes, but are they trained to respond at the sight of a plain clothed man shouting this particular frightening phrase?
I think the Mayor should request the Esercito Italiano to devote to raising at least a new regiment or two for this purpose. Another regiment can be raised to respond to "al mawt li'amrika".

What i have zero problem with is pushing the corpse of a allahu akbar shouter in some body bag and get rid of it.

I never doubted your devotion once, I doubted plenty else, but never that.

What is being lost here. Is that the phrase has been bastardized.

By itself, "Allahu Akbar" is beautiful and represents a profound concept. God is greatest.

The fcuked up individuals shouting this before doing some terrible act are the ones to blame of course.

But the mayor's response is stupid. I am all for security. But go about it in a way that addresses the problem.
Not some knee jerk populist response that really has no meaning.

The azan/adhan is a major source of noise pollution and annoys the hell out of people in India. Shame that it's a political hot potato and no politician wants to go there but the rest of us non muslims absolutely hate it, even if the majority would never dare speak up. Europe should ensure that it never becomes the norm there, I'll bet the muslim enclaves are doing it already (no doubt to the great annoyance of the non muslims in those areas)

That full face and body covering black rag also makes people uncomfortable. It's just not normal to dress that way hiding your face in all black. It'd be weird to be in a work situation where a colleague dresses like that and you have to interact and get stuff done though most burka wearing extremist are probably not allowed to leave the house or work. It's also weird to board some public transport, or even a lift with a burka lady. It's just weird, an alien concept, like those people don't want to be part of normal society where people, even strangers will sometimes smile politely and random chit chat. Burkas are weird for non muslims and non muslim majority countries.

Also, why compare then with nuns, compare them to normal everyday citizens.. and does islam even allow for women to be priestesses etc ? I know they're barred from making the call to prayer.

Europe needs to contain islam and make sure muslims integrate peacefully into their advanced societies.

All that I read in your post is what you dislike and what you like, what you want banned and what you want to be allowed, how you want people to dress and how you do not want people to dress. Where is the freedom there? Ofcourse, it pisses people off to interact with piss drinking Hindus but we do it anyway, don't we? We do not stop you from bathing in and drinking piss and doing all that other shit that makes no sense, but we don't create a fuss of it. Perhaps it's time you learned to do the same.

That shouting represents nothing but evil. In evry aspect.

Terrorists shout it and then there are the hordes of savage barbarians who shout it.

Its not "fucked up individuals". Its extreme hordes. Its connected with only evil and negative aspects. Where this words are heared, evrything we love is in danger. culture, security, freedom. Evrything.

i've read your views. you are the very definition of an extremist. and a racist. and a supremecist.

look at the prose you use. and look at the views your most recent posts have illustrated.

are you sure your views arn't much different from the "muslims" who justify the use of violence for similar concerns?

If anyone shouts 'allahu akbhar' without any reason in a theatre then I would be the first one to run for the nearest exit.

Just imagine the horror...!

Everyone reading this post, Muslim or non Muslim would do the same.

Sad reality of our world today.:(

No, you don`t believe in freedom, what you want is to dictate the majority your way of life, that isn`t the same. You have the right to believe in everything you want, to practice it as you wish, well, with small restrictions, we have strict animal protection laws. But the point is...where your freedom of religion collide with my personal freedom, it has to stop. Democracy means, the minorities to protect from the majority, it doesn`t mean that a minority can dictate the majority their way of life.

You don't even allow them to give Adhaan or allow them to wear clothes that they want to wear and then you speak about freedom. Freedom has to be equally applicable, selective freedom or selective restriction targeting a group cannot be considered freedom. How can a face veil collide with your personal freedom is beyond any reasonable sense.

This larger population has the right to go home everytime the want, even if the are born here, they don`t belong to us, if the put their religion about the state and society. I`m sure, there are some countries which are much better for them...

Agreed, they can leave whenever they want. But we are discussing freedom and not choices, right? That would be the last option for them, right? I mean if they are forced against the wall to that extent most will opt to migrate to some other country.....some will fight back. And then you complain. Your extremism will invite even more extremism.

You won't be laughing so hard in 30-40 years when population of Muslims in Europe is enough to start changing the laws!

Lot of people here do not realize that screaming "Allah Akbar" in public spaces is first above all totally of bad taste after the recent events and context in Europe,after several people shouting "Allah Akbar",before,between,after or in the attempt of commiting atrocities.

Not only that this would cause total panic and confuse situations,this would also divert important emergency services ressources for nothing,ressources that could be much needed everywhere.

You don't even allow them to give Adhaan or allow them to wear clothes that they want to wear and then you speak about freedom. Freedom has to be equally applicable, selective freedom or selective restriction targeting a group cannot be considered freedom. How can a face veil collide with your personal freedom is beyond any reasonable sense.
Kindly do not speak of freedom of religion and equality when the Saudis don't allow even a single church to be built in their country, even religious articles like the cross and bible are prohibited.
Every single secular western democracy is far better than KSA wrt freedom of religion and especially equality including gender equality.

Lot of people here do not realize that screaming "Allah Akbar" in public spaces is first above all totally of bad taste after the recent events and context in Europe,after several people shouting "Allah Akbar",before,between,after or in the attempt of commiting atrocities.

Not only that this would cause total panic and confuse situations,this would also divert important emergency services ressources for nothing,ressources that could be much needed everywhere.

I agree that only an idiot would do this.
However, it is ridiculous to shoot someone who shouted "Allahu Akbar" in public.

Kindly do not speak of freedom of religion and equality when the Saudis don't allow even a single church to be built in their country, even religious articles like the cross and bible are prohibited.
Every single secular western democracy is far better than KSA wrt freedom of religion and especially equality including gender equality.

Stop using Saudi Arabia as that is an extreme example of a very bigoted Muslim country.
Plenty of Muslim countries allow Churches, temples etc to be built.

I agree that only an idiot would do this.
However, it is ridiculous to shoot someone who shouted "Allahu Akbar" in public.

The person should be neutralized if there are clear indications that he's about to commit or is committing an act that would harm other people nearby.

I think this statement is only a publicity stunt.

British Empire, US and USSR.

TBH USSR wasn't really a superpower it was like when Hannibal was made out to be stronger than he really was so the enviable victory over him would be grander. USSR's economy was 1/2 of America's and it wasn't a major soft-power. The only countries that aligned with them were the destitute rejects. Don't get me wrong, USSR was a major worldpower but she wasn't a superpower

The person should be neutralized if there are clear indications that he's about to commit or is commiting an act that would harm other people nearby.

I think this statement is only a publicity stunt.

No one would disagree with what you have just said.

Italy has sunk this low that a Mayor of a major city thinks he will gain politically
by coming up with bizarre comments like this.

Italy has proven that it was never one of the large advanced West European states like France,
Germany and UK. It's economic growth after WW2 was just luck due to the cold war and it is falling
back to it's natural middle-income status.

TBH USSR wasn't really a superpower it was like when Hannibal was made out to be stronger than he really was so the enviable victory over him would be grander. USSR's economy was 1/2 of America's and it wasn't a major soft-power. The only countries that aligned with them were the destitute rejects. Don't get me wrong, USSR was a major worldpower but she wasn't a superpower

Correct apart from the fact that USSR GDP peaked at 1/3rd of US GDP in the 1970s.
It had no way of sending an expeditionary force to the other side of the world to even intimidate
medium-sized powers like Argentina.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom