What's new

Meghalaya: Indo-Bangla border villagers seek dismantling of illegal construction by BGB at Dawki

Thanks, but no thanks. You can shove the insects up yours. Not coming illegally to our country to steal our livestock, and smuggling, will suffice for now.

Villagers of the bordering region of Meghalaya are fed up with the anti-social elements from your country.

Don't regurgitate gibberish, you are yet to refute a single allegation raised by me.

Duffer, why bring our religion into it. Ask your illegal Bangladeshi muslims not to trespass the border illegally to steal our cattle, for which there is already a great demand in certain states of NE India. You don't have to worry about them.

Reported for name-calling and abusive language.

Lol, the tribal villagers are not cow smugglers, OTOH they are fed up of their cattles being stolen by the Bangladeshis. Do keep in mind that the natives of Meghalaya do like their beef, and i know it for a fact that they have had to face artificial scarcity for the past few years or so owing to their cattles being stolen by the Bangladeshi robbers and smugglers, making the prices skyrocket somewhat.

Hence, their persistent demand for increasing vigil across the border.
These Khashi tribes are excellent thieves. I myself witnessed people from BD side bought them truck so that they can steal from the quarry and smuggle them to BD for throw away price. Same goes for cows...

Back
Top Bottom