What's new

Member hussain0216's obsession with India explained

When is hating your enemy a obsession 😂😂😂😂

If your smart you would never take your eye off your enemy and plan and be prepared

What we have with the Hindus is situation, that COULD OF HAVE BEEN RESOLVED in 1947 with a proper and comprehensive partition

Everyone needed space and Jinnah was right, we had too much water under the bridge, too much history to live alongside each other

A proper partition would have led to peace in South Asia

Hindus could of had a Hindu Rashtra, Sikhs a khalistan, Muslims would have Muslims states

Then THE COMMONALITY AMONGST SOUTH ASIANS would have bought us together as a Group

Instead they pulled this one India bullshit,, got hundreds of millions stuck together,, occupied a Muslim state in Kashmir and we have the current situation of endless animosity and Indian Muslims and now even Sikhs and Christians under attack

We need a proper partition for peace

😂😂😂 when I tell you we know the Hindus, we know why Hinduism is such a disgusting ideology, it is the absolute truth

Hinduism has been the biggest curse for the people of South Asia

I know. I’ve seen them doing bomb blasts in every corner of the world. Most of UN designated terrorists are also Hindus. So yeah, I agree with you 😊

Thankfully, the aquatic animals are not following this toxic ideology, otherwise samandar me bhi roz dhamaakey ho rahe hotay 😀

I know. I’ve seen them doing bomb blasts in every corner of the world. Most of UN designated terrorists are also Hindus. So yeah, I agree with you 😊

Thankfully, the aquatic animals are not following this toxic ideology, otherwise samandar me bhi roz dhamaakey ho rahe hotay 😀

Hinduism has killed and oppressed more Hindus then anything else,, castestism is part and parcel of Hinduism and it has destroyed the lives of millions of Indians for thousands of years

If those people were complete MORONS they would burn down every Hindu temple they could find

Hinduism has killed and oppressed more Hindus then anything else,, castestism is part and parcel of Hinduism and it has destroyed the lives of millions of Indians for thousands of years
Are daily bomb blasts in Paksiatn out of love for each other?

Stop trying to light other’s home when your own is on fire.

If those people were complete MORONS they would burn down every Hindu temple they could find

That’s why I said. Stockholm Syndrome. :)

Are daily bomb blasts in Paksiatn out of love for each other?

Stop trying to light other’s home when your own is on fire.
Unfortunately he can’t see it. He can’t see which community is famous across the world for doing terrorism, killing men women and children, killing even their own kind during the prayers lol.

@hussain0216 I hope you find peace someday.

That’s why I said. Stockholm Syndrome. :)

Unfortunately he can’t see it. He can’t see which community is famous across the world for doing terrorism, killing men women and children, killing even their own kind during the prayers lol.

@hussain0216 I hope you find peace someday.

Yaar get over it, we dumped Hinduism,, the fact that your still crying about this is ridiculous 😂

The irony is all you pajeets spend all day on a Pakistani forum.
It is because almost all Indian discussion forums have been closed since 2019. When I ask netizens to suggest now active Indian discussion forums nobody helps.

Back
Top Bottom