What's new

Member hussain0216's obsession with India explained

Yaar get over it, we dumped Hinduism,, the fact that your still crying about this is ridiculous 😂

I’m trying to make sense of how you came to this conclusion. Let’s go through the post again:

That’s why I said. Stockholm Syndrome. :)

Unfortunately he can’t see it. He can’t see which community is famous across the world for doing terrorism, killing men women and children, killing even their own kind during the prayers lol.

@hussain0216 I hope you find peace someday.

I’m trying to make sense of how you came to this conclusion. Let’s go through the post again:

Simple

Hinduism is abhorrent,, it's a curse on the people of South Asia and has been the cause of thousands of years of suffering and absurd superstitions

Our people dumped Hinduism for a far superior system in Islam

It's something you hindus need to accept and get over

Hindus have a burden to carry, of a thousand years of humiliation

Jinnah stated this was the basic reason why a united India was Impossible

Because rather then treat Indians like equals he foresaw that Hindus would want to stamp Hindu dominance on India,, in a diverse country this would lead to civil war and chaos

This a proper partition would means every community has their own space and would be unable to strike out against each other, and eventually our commonality would bring us together.

This vision was destroyed by a stupid concept of of united India for all,, now you see that exact hindutva extremism being stamped at the cost of multiple different communities and Indian groups JUST LIKE JINNAH WARNED

The path to peace is a completion of partition and currently the enemy of Indian Muslims is Hindus, not Pakistan or China but hindus

It's something you hindus need to accept and get over

But which part of my post - that you quoted - had a problem with this? That’s what I’m trying to make sense of.

Do you want me to paste that post again for you?

Here:

Unfortunately he can’t see it. He can’t see which community is famous across the world for doing terrorism, killing men women and children, killing even their own kind during the prayers lol.

@hussain0216 I hope you find peace someday

But which part of my post - that you quoted - had a problem with this? That’s what I’m trying to make sense of.

Do you want me to paste that post again for you?

Here:

You have to see what's really causing someone *** pain,, not what they say

What bites Hindus is that hundreds of millions of people dumped Hinduism

All this Uber hindutva crap,, and akhand bahrat crap in parliament etc all goes back to this

This vision was destroyed by a stupid concept of of united India for all
Really? Destroyed or is going strong.

The stupid concept turned out to be - ONE nation for Muslims. That’s how Bangladesh was created.
Actually, this is your insecurity, that you are impose on Indians.
You are feeling jealous, how come we were taught that One Muslim nation is the ultimate paradise, which couldn’t survive even 30 years while India is doing so well.
This a proper partition would means every community has their own space and would be unable to strike out against each other,
Are you in a dream world or what? Who carried out the blast that killed more than 50 people in Pakistan?

Ultimately, bigots like you would be consumed by jealousy and hatred. It is already taking place in your homeland.

Last edited:
Member hussain0216's obsession with India explained:

It would be dangerous to assert that only people who have family connections with India are the only ones who care for the general Muslim situation in India.

You have to see what's really causing someone *** pain,, not what they say

All this Uber hindutva crap,, and akhand bahrat crap in parliament etc all goes back to this

Again, how did you come to this conclusion based on the post you quoted. I see you are dodging the question here.

Let’s see my post again:

I see you are dodging the question here.
Actually, there are quite a few guys here, who pull out high sounding comments from thin air without any logic.

When questioned about the logic, comes out cow related stuff or completely unrelated retort about how bad things are in India.

There is no way to justify bigotry by anyone. Either by an Indian or a Paksiatni. Those who profess it, are generally caught with their pants down.

Member hussain0216's obsession with India explained:
When Indian all leadership goes out and tell every Dick and Harry Pakistan is an enemy state then what hussain0216 have said something different from the Pakistan side. India was, still is and for foreseeable future is going to be Pakistan enemy number one and are we obsessed in saying that, plain and simple no.
There is never going to be true friendship with India until and unless Kashmir plebiscite is held transparently so both nations can get on with their daily life afterwards other then that is all baloney.

Back
Top Bottom