What's new

Men's fashion tips, clothing, watches, cologne etc

Post a pic when you do.
cal5 vs cal7 twin time------- both are on 25%sale.. might pull the trigger this month-- authentic stores -- twin time is slightly costlier however I'm tilting towrads it -- 39mm with small basels vs 41mm for twin time

your advice?
LDXo8EK.jpg
ACNi72I.jpg

vs
ef3YTJ3.jpg
0poU4Uw.jpg

j8O1Ezm.jpg

cal5 vs cal7 twin time------- both are on 25%sale.. might pull the trigger this month-- authentic stores -- twin time is slightly costlier however I'm tilting towrads it -- 39mm with small basels

your advice?
LDXo8EK.jpg
ACNi72I.jpg

Twin Time!!!! Which one do you prefer Leather belt or steel belt?

Twin Time!!!! Which one do you prefer Leather belt or steel belt?
i was going to buy the white silver twin time with chain today--- they dont have it right now [the shop which is offering discount]

they have white with strap and black with chain... and they wont swap the chain :(-- so will wait

ive 2 carreras and both are black.. dont want the third to be black as well

as tag depreciates in value a lot, i will wait for the shop offering me a discount

watches with chain or leather straps both cost the same

PKR 2lac, 68 thousand is the final price that theyve offered me from the original 3 lac 29

the watch is on 50% off/ valentines sale----- but most dont send to pak

@Donatello do you know some credible online shops shipping to pak? Carrera Dual Time Silver Dial Stainless Steel Men's Watch is on 50%off $1,795.00 VALENTINE’S DAY SALE

PKR 2lac, 68 thousand is the final price tag shop in lahore offered me from the original 3 lac 29--- if the shipped watch will also get taxed then dont bother

i was going to buy the white silver twin time with chain today--- they dont have it right now [the shop which is offering discount]

they have white with strap and black with chain... and they wont swap the chain :(-- so will wait

as tag depreciates in value a lot, i will wait for the shop offering me a discount

PKR 2lac, 68 thousand is the final price that theyve offered me from the original 3 lac 29
The white one, with the steel strap is what I would have gone for. But I wanted to see what your choice would be. :-)

:cheers:
Best Regards

the watch is on 50% off/ valentines sale----- but most dont send to pak

@Donatello do you know some credible online shops shipping to pak? Carrera Dual Time Silver Dial Stainless Steel Men's Watch is on 50%off $1,795.00 VALENTINE’S DAY SALE

PKR 2lac, 68 thousand is the final price tag shop in lahore offered me from the original 3 lac 29--- if the shipped watch will also get taxed then dont bother

Are you sure the watch is 100% authentic? Because with on line shops anywhere in the world that is a big issue. Usually i would prefer to buy these from a boutique. Bought my Victorinox SR Commando from a shop as well, even though it was a paltry $800 in front of the Tag.

I've never tried online shipping to Pakistan. Even if it is sent by express courier like FedEx or DHL, sometimes the customs staff will harass them, and upon seeing a watch with invoice of above $2000 they will definitely try to extort money. Usually DHL has their own office people getting stuff cleared by customs, but no guarantees. I would suggest send it by hand.....like a friend/relative. That's what i always do.

Pakistan Customs is the No1 Hadd Harami federal entity in Pakistan, easily beating out Sindh Police at No2 spot.

Why buy a Tag then? Wait and save, get an Omega if you don't have one already. Their seamaster is pretty kick *** of a style icon

Are you sure the watch is 100% authentic? Because with on line shops anywhere in the world that is a big issue. Usually i would prefer to buy these from a boutique. Bought my Victorinox SR Commando from a shop as well, even though it was a paltry $800 in front of the Tag.

I've never tried online shipping to Pakistan. Even if it is sent by express courier like FedEx or DHL, sometimes the customs staff will harass them, and upon seeing a watch with invoice of above $2000 they will definitely try to extort money. Usually DHL has their own office people getting stuff cleared by customs, but no guarantees. I would suggest send it by hand.....like a friend/relative. That's what i always do.

Pakistan Customs is the No1 Hadd Harami federal entity in Pakistan, easily beating out Sindh Police at No2 spot.

Why buy a Tag then? Wait and save, get an Omega if you don't have one already. Their seamaster is pretty kick *** of a style icon
Thanks for your reply
I need a watch with under 40mm size which is ok for both formal and casual use-- I have the jlc master control moon phase but its a bit of a unisex model and its very delicate

The fact that the same tag watch can be had at half the price while I will be paying full, has put me off.

Ive 2 chronos of tag already thats why I didnt pick another chrono... plus mostly they are bigger in size -- the only omega i'll ever buy would be the smp-moon watch but right now I need one under 40mm allrounder.

I will try to find an original understated rolex explorer1 here --Ive seen explorer2 originals but they are too flashy for formal use.
RF98xIr.jpg

The site i posted was indicated at watchuseek forum so looks legit

Thanks for your reply
I need a watch with under 40mm size which is ok for both formal and casual use-- I have the jlc master control moon phase but its a bit of a unisex model and its very delicate

The fact that the same tag watch can be had at half the price while I will be paying full, has put me off.

Ive 2 chronos of tag already thats why I didnt pick another chrono... plus mostly they are bigger in size -- the only omega i'll ever buy would be the smp-moon watch but right now I need one under 40mm allrounder.

I will try to find an original understated rolex explorer1 here --Ive seen explorer2 originals but they are too flashy for formal use.
RF98xIr.jpg

The site i posted was indicated at watchuseek forum so looks legit

That Explorer II in my view is a nice watch.....or maybe i just like brown leather more than anything.

i made a few clothing purchases some days ago but before i list them i want to show my simple and elegant watch which will sweep away most watches from this thread... for some reason i am not able to attach picture ( for my watch ) so i will link something close... my watch is a low-costing 'titan sonata' like below except that mine has a dark brown leather strap and has a 'water-proof' mark :

41-DnNW5EJL._SL246_SX190_CR0,0,190,246_.jpg

simple and elegant, and my watch in entirety suits my skin tone too.

my clothing and accessories, hair-style ( side-parting, close cropping around ears ), mustache ( a pencil ), i select so that the overall presentation of me will be 'simple, elegant, sophisticated, suiting me, timeless/classic'.

now to my purchases :

1. one pair cuff-links, with the center-piece being red stone cut in little lands so that light shines on differently when the cuff-links are tilted or kept straight.

2. a silk scarf that i got stitched for use as cravat... this is a double-sided scarf with the two sides being of dark color, one side plain, one side patterned... both sides can be used... originally the two sides were separate scarfs that i got lessened in length and breadth and stitched together... i purchased another scarf, beautiful color and pattern, for 2000 rupees and it is made of satin, but it was a wasteful exercise because i found that it being of satin doesn't stay in position on the neck... within a few minutes it all gathers in the front and makes the skin show on the sides... so take note, friends, and get only scarfs ( for cravat ) that are silk or silk-wool mix.

3. a pair of white trousers... i was inspired by a fashion shot in the 'pakistani fashion' thread and the photo was posted by @SHAMK9 many months ago... the photo is no longer there sadly ( facebook image expiry or something like that )... one example of mix-n-match is exemplified by @Zibago posting a pakistani event photo in the 'pakistani fashion' thread... look at the gentleman in the left background wearing white trousers and light-blue shirt... the combination looks stylish :

KIdneyCenterBrunch-6-600x600.jpg

---

@B+ Dracula

---

@django @MaarKhoor @WAJsal @Mentee @Irfan Baloch

@BDforever @Bilal9 @waz @DESERT FIGHTER

you should contribute to this thread.

i made a few clothing purchases some days ago but before i list them i want to show my simple and elegant watch which will sweep away most watches from this thread... for some reason i am not able to attach picture ( for my watch ) so i will link something close... my watch is a low-costing 'titan sonata' like below except that mine has a dark brown leather strap and has a 'water-proof' mark :

41-DnNW5EJL._SL246_SX190_CR0,0,190,246_.jpg

simple and elegant, and my watch in entirety suits my skin tone too.

my clothing and accessories, hair-style ( side-parting, close cropping around ears ), mustache ( a pencil ), i select so that the overall presentation of me will be 'simple, elegant, sophisticated, suiting me, timeless/classic'.

now to my purchases :

1. one pair cuff-links, with the center-piece being red stone cut in little lands so that light shines on differently when the cuff-links are tilted or kept straight.

2. a silk scarf that i got stitched for use as cravat... this is a double-sided scarf with the two sides being of dark color, one side plain, one side patterned... both sides can be used... originally the two sides were separate scarfs that i got lessened in length and breadth and stitched together... i purchased another scarf, beautiful color and pattern, for 2000 rupees and it is made of satin, but it was a wasteful exercise because i found that it being of satin doesn't stay in position on the neck... within a few minutes it all gathers in the front and makes the skin show on the sides... so take note, friends, and get only scarfs ( for cravat ) that are silk or silk-wool mix.

3. a pair of white trousers... i was inspired by a fashion shot in the 'pakistani fashion' thread and the photo was posted by @SHAMK9 many months ago... the photo is no longer there sadly ( facebook image expiry or something like that )... one example of mix-n-match is exemplified by @Zibago posting a pakistani event photo in the 'pakistani fashion' thread... look at the gentleman in the left background wearing white trousers and light-blue shirt... the combination looks stylish :

KIdneyCenterBrunch-6-600x600.jpg

---

@B+ Dracula

---

@django @MaarKhoor @WAJsal @Mentee @Irfan Baloch

@BDforever @Bilal9 @waz @DESERT FIGHTER

you should contribute to this thread.
Are you Clark Gable LOL

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom