What's new

Metro creates Traffic jams in Lahore !

@cb4 Yes, I can see....but is it drain holes? I mean cricket ball sized !!!

but anyway, I was referring to the bridge part, the 8 km bridge has no drain system, the water falls on the road beneath it....

Those are rain water drains not sewage drains, nothing wrong in its design... find some thing else.

Did someone ask for yours?

besides that wasn't a comment - that was a question, you can complain to the mods if you want.

You would not believe our answer.. and it was not a question.

I don't think it's Sharif brothers or any particular party at fault. It's the traffic sense of our South Asian people!

Desis can't drive for sh*t! I've lived in India for most of my life but when I go back nowadays, I'm literally scared for my life! No lane system, no indicating before turning, no give way! No one wants to wait for a second! And we're still late everywhere!

This is India's and World's most successful BRTS but you can see the driver literally have to horn like a million times before people would get out of his way?

As @cb4 it's the discipline of the people that makes difference.

How the hell we relate to indians? why push indian cars in Pakistani discussion? any agenda?

Last edited by a moderator:
hazaron khwahisien esi key har .......

keep dreaming, good for your health :D

atleast Pakistan ka bura tou nahi soch raha na :P

Those are rain water drains not sewage drains, nothing wrong in its design... find some thing else.

all I am saying is k sarak per kyon pani upper say gir raha hai like a water fall, isko connect tou kertay, its common sense in any construction project...

atleast Pakistan ka bura tou nahi soch raha na :P

all I am saying is k sarak per kyon pani upper say gir raha hai like a water fall, isko connect tou kertay, its common sense in any construction project...

yar this is awesome, to go into so much depth and find mistakes. WOW talk about desperation :D

and how much water will be there on the bridge??? There is no Nigeria Water Fall here, and the construction has not ended

God Damn we Pakistanis can't stop complaining, metro bus isn't the only reason for traffic blocks, every other street of lahore is being fixed.

285314_342728915829020_1415996158_n.jpg

I don't think it's Sharif brothers or any particular party at fault. It's the traffic sense of our South Asian people!

Desis can't drive for sh*t! I've lived in India for most of my life but when I go back nowadays, I'm literally scared for my life! No lane system, no indicating before turning, no give way! No one wants to wait for a second! And we're still late everywhere!

This is India's and World's most successful BRTS but you can see the driver literally have to horn like a million times before people would get out of his way?

As @cb4 it's the discipline of the people that makes difference.

True. Its even further maddening when you see these same morons become the most well behaved drivers as soon as they enter Islamabad or turn onto the Motorway.

These buses are not air conditioned? one can see the top windows open in most of the buses.

Those two humps that you see on the roof are the air-conditioning system.

You do know that that turn has been barricaded shut for years now, right? Do you know why it was barricaded shut? Take a wild guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
True. Its even further maddening when you see these same morons become the most well behaved drivers as soon as they enter Islamabad or turn onto the Motorway.

Those two humps that you see on the roof are the air-conditioning system.

You do know that that turn has been barricaded shut for years now, right? Do you know why it was barricaded shut? Take a wild guess.

These ppl are reacting as if there was no traffic in Lahore before Metro Bus and all the traffic problems are bcz of Metro Bus

295605_484081751656962_2042142570_n.jpg

sarko per ****** hona tou ab ham Lahoriyo ka roz ka mamol hai...

i dnt know how it works there..but populous cities can work this out with BRTS..road extension is definitely a laborious task..but its fruitful
35bt9ie.jpg

i dnt know how it works there..but populous cities can work this out with BRTS..road extension is definitely a laborious task..but its fruitful
35bt9ie.jpg

Which company in Pakistan make these Autorikshaws (on left green with yellow top)? Its look like Copy of Bajaj Auto ...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom